Q+AL finished?

Discuss past Queen+ and related projects and collaborations.

Re: Q+AL finished?

Postby Out of The Shadows » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 am

voodoogirl wrote:
Out of The Shadows wrote:
eiricd wrote:A big tour next year, fingers crossed?
Translated;

Queenbert is looking at touring extensively next year. It is just a matter of schedules

So I guess that will slow down the pace on the release of Queen + Freddie & John products?

I am crossing my fingers also that Queenbert is gonna happen. That is one nice keyboard and it needs to tour the world. ;)

Just a hunch that eiricd is not crossing them with you, lol ;)

It is a very nice keyboard, I agree.

Haha... I know... Im crossing my fingers with Spike. ;)
Love overcomes hate. Love has no color. Love has no orientation. All is love. ~ Adam Lambert

Out of The Shadows
Spread Your Wings

Postby Montavilla » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:07 am

eiricd wrote:A big tour next year, fingers crossed?
Translated;

Queenbert is looking at touring extensively next year. It is just a matter of schedules

So I guess that will slow down the pace on the release of Queen + Freddie & John products?

Awww. Eiricd said "Queenbert." :inlove:

Actually, I find that a nice common word we can all use, if the "Queen + " designation causes pain. If you (meaning those Queen fans who abhor "Queen + Lambert (or anyone)") prefer it, I'll use "Queenbert" in the future out of respect for your feelings.

Don't expect that'll ever become the official name, though.
"You are right!!!!" - The Milkman
Maybe you should shut the fuck up? - fairydandy

Montavilla
The Show Must Go On

Postby Prescott » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Why would it slow down release of previous stuff? Some courier takes whatever to Brian & Roger, they sign it off and it goes to be released. I don't see them sitting around waiting to put the dvd's/cd's in boxes. I'm sure they can multitask.

Prescott
Spread Your Wings

Postby Michael Allred » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:15 pm

As a suppoter of the Q+AL thing, I just don't see any kind of world tour happening. Lambert will have his latest album to support over, what, the next year and a half?

I think the most we'll see is an official release of their London show(s) on DVD, CD and maybe Blu-Ray. MAYBE, maybe a handful of shows in North America (with Adam's avid fanbase here, it'd be just plain dumb, financially speaking, to ignore that.)
Selling off some of my Queen collection which you can find at http://evilbaby.tripod.com/Queen_Collection_Sale.html please PM me if you are interested in anything.

Michael Allred
We Will Rock You

Postby CNB » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Michael Allred wrote:As a suppoter of the Q+AL thing, I just don't see any kind of world tour happening. Lambert will have his latest album to support over, what, the next year and a half?

I think the most we'll see is an official release of their London show(s) on DVD, CD and maybe Blu-Ray. MAYBE, maybe a handful of shows in North America (with Adam's avid fanbase here, it'd be just plain dumb, financially speaking, to ignore that.)

I agree 100% !!!!!
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby Out of The Shadows » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Spike tweets

Spike Edney SAS Band ‏@SpikesSASBand
To those of you wondering about my comments about taking the Korg on a world tour next year...

Spike Edney SAS Band ‏@SpikesSASBand
I'm afraid that there are absolutely no plans for this in the pipeline. It was merely a moment of distracted wishful thinking on my part!!
Love overcomes hate. Love has no color. Love has no orientation. All is love. ~ Adam Lambert

Out of The Shadows
Spread Your Wings

Previous

Return to Dear Friends