Question about 2 subforums

Want to moan about the forums, here's where to do it
fairydandy

Re: Question about 2 subforums

Post by fairydandy »

Sir Didymus wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:29 pm Just to say I haven't logged on since my last post, and I really didn't expect the whole structure of the site to fall on my shoulders.
Dids, just walk away from it. Honestly, no one cares about the layout. The only section that does any business is the non-Queen section anyway.
Last edited by fairydandy on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

fairydandy

Post by fairydandy »

:roll:
Last edited by fairydandy on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

fairydandy

Post by fairydandy »

Edit...damned phone...

fairydandy

Post by fairydandy »

:roll:

fairydandy

Post by fairydandy »

:D

WeeMann

Post by WeeMann »

Too much Stella, fd? :D

JLP
Site Admin

Post by JLP »

Sir Didymus wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:29 pm Just to say I haven't logged on since my last post, and I really didn't expect the whole structure of the site to fall on my shoulders... given I'm spending every single day at the moment trying to save hundreds of arts organisations and individual artists from going bankrupt during this crisis, the last thing I'm thinking of when I log off at night is "I wonder if I need to make a poll on QOL?" :?

If there's enough of a call for a separate Q+AL section, then so be it... but I don't think the band want to splinter it off, and it only takes a bit of maturity to not look in a thread you're not interested in.

I don't know. There are far less arguments about QAL on here now that section is well away from the main Queen stuff.

I would rather any call for change come from members rather than admin or mods.

Didymus

Post by Didymus »

fairydandy wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:45 am
Sir Didymus wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:29 pm Just to say I haven't logged on since my last post, and I really didn't expect the whole structure of the site to fall on my shoulders.
Dids, just walk away from it. Honestly, no one cares about the layout. The only section that does any business is the non-Queen section anyway.
Yeah, tbh... I just made a suggestion and somehow that meant it was my job! :D
Picard wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:53 am
Sir Didymus wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:29 pm Just to say I haven't logged on since my last post, and I really didn't expect the whole structure of the site to fall on my shoulders... given I'm spending every single day at the moment trying to save hundreds of arts organisations and individual artists from going bankrupt during this crisis, the last thing I'm thinking of when I log off at night is "I wonder if I need to make a poll on QOL?" :?

If there's enough of a call for a separate Q+AL section, then so be it... but I don't think the band want to splinter it off, and it only takes a bit of maturity to not look in a thread you're not interested in.

I don't know. There are far less arguments about QAL on here now that section is well away from the main Queen stuff.

I would rather any call for change come from members rather than admin or mods.
Well, tbh, you know more about that than I do... so by all means make it another section.

If you want to send Nick basically the version I suggested but with an additional Q+AL section (so tempting to call it Trespassing! :D ) then I think we can put this one to bed? 8-)

Didymus

Post by Didymus »

PS. Maybe it should just be a section for the "Queen+" collaborations in general. Q+PR, Wyclef, Five, whoever the fuck else they decide to shove on a stage with them this week. :D

Gawd, if it needs a Queen title, maybe "Friends Will Be Friends" or "Blurred Vision"?

So...
  • Modern Times Rock 'N' Roll
    The latest news, products, announcements and current activities
  • In the Lap of the Gods
    In depth discussion about the creative output of Freddie, Brian, Roger and John - 1970-1997
  • Blurred Vision
    Queen + Adam Lambert, Queen + Paul Rodgers, and all other collaborations keeping the Queen name alive since 1997
  • Killer Queen
    Light hearted Queen discussion. Polls, games, and idle chatter.
  • I Want It All
    Are you a Queen collector? Discuss formats, rarities, trading and more here.
  • Man On The Prowl
    Talk about any solo material by and individual activities of the four members of Queen
  • Spread Your Wings
    Other forms of entertainment. Films, TV, Music, Sport, Theatre, the Arts - you name it.. if it ain't Queen, you can talk about it here!
  • Headlong
    Talk current affairs, or just relax and get to know the rest of the board.
  • Teo Torriate
    Members only section - if you'd like to talk about more sensitive issues, or engage in personal chat with one another, this section can only be seen when logged in.
+ Forum Rules and Announcements
+ Feedback

Black Wings

Post by Black Wings »

That sounds so good...no great...to me.