John Deacon in 2014

Talk about their solo projects.

John Deacon in 2014

Postby Exodus70 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:54 am

Looks like he just watched a QAL Show :P :P Great to see him! Pic courtesy of Queenzone!
Attachments
deacy.jpg

Exodus70
Spread Your Wings

Re: John Deacon in 2014

Postby Michael Allred » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:55 am

Time has not been kind I see.
Selling off some of my Queen collection which you can find at http://evilbaby.tripod.com/Queen_Collection_Sale.html please PM me if you are interested in anything.

Michael Allred
We Will Rock You

Postby Exodus70 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:57 am

Michael Allred wrote:Time has not been kind I see.

We all age - he is looking ok for 63

Exodus70
Spread Your Wings

Postby DazQueen85 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:20 pm

Here's the original image:

It was taken on Tuesday by a freelance London celebrity photographer. http://www.bentherules.com/photos/iphonography/

DazQueen85
Spread Your Wings

Postby Capt. Den Ronson » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:26 pm

With a bit of luck you'll never experience 63. Happy New Year.

Capt. Den Ronson
The Show Must Go On

Postby slightlymad1970 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:54 pm

Bit of a guilty pleasure for me, lovely to see the great man again but looks a bit like an invasion of his privacy :-(

Would be great to hear what he's been up to and get his thoughts on things like Live At The Rainbow and Let Me In Your Heart Again. Just imagine if Nick Weymouth could interview Deacy for his next Podcast, now that would be a fantastic start to 2015

Happy New Year John !!!

slightlymad1970
We Will Rock You

Postby AlexKx » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:12 pm

It looks like his past lifestyle has caught up with him at least in the looks department. That's sad. He looks creepy. Of course these could just be bad pictures, et al. I do hope that he is doing well though!

AlexKx
The Show Must Go On

Postby mab attack » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Are people genuinely surprised that John Deacon doesn't look the same in 2015 as he did in 1995?

Wow, who would have thought it? The man is mortal! :shock: :roll:

In fact, he looks perfectly normal for a 63 year old bloke.
Last edited by mab attack on Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mab attack

Postby Exodus70 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:45 pm

slightlymad1970 wrote:Bit of a guilty pleasure for me, lovely to see the great man again but looks a bit like an invasion of his privacy :-(

Would be great to hear what he's been up to and get his thoughts on things like Live At The Rainbow and Let Me In Your Heart Again. Just imagine if Nick Weymouth could interview Deacy for his next Podcast, now that would be a fantastic start to 2015

Happy New Year John !!!

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Great to see him again (and he looks healthy!) but surely this is a paparazzi foto and Deacy is not amused.
I also wish that he broke his silence and was interviewed about the Queen actions from 1997 onwards. This would be a sensational interview I guess. And Bri and ROger would not be amused I asssume. But we will never know sadly.

Exodus70
Spread Your Wings

Postby Exodus70 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:47 pm

AlexKx wrote:It looks like his past lifestyle has caught up with him at least in the looks department. That's sad. He looks creepy. Of course these could just be bad pictures, et al. I do hope that he is doing well though!

Really?? he looks like a "Normal" 63 year old guy not like a rocker beig self destructive. Deacy knew how to party but he was never one who overdid it (as did the other 2 - Freddie was a different beast). Still love the guy!
Last edited by Exodus70 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exodus70
Spread Your Wings

Postby mab attack » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:47 pm

Exodus70 wrote:
slightlymad1970 wrote:Bit of a guilty pleasure for me, lovely to see the great man again but looks a bit like an invasion of his privacy :-(

Happy New Year John !!!

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Great to see him again (and he looks healthy!) but surely this is a paparazzi foto and Deacy is not amused.
I also wish that he broke his silence and was interviewed about the Queen actions from 1997 onwards. This would be a sensational interview I guess. And Bri and ROger would not be amused I asssume. But we will never know sadly.

I think 2011 was the year that he might have given an interview - with the Queen/Freddie anniversaries involved. Doubt he ever will now.

mab attack

Postby The Milkman » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:52 pm

I think he's looking good in those paparazzi photos.
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.

The Milkman
Somebody To Love

Postby magicshoes » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:06 pm

He looks like I would expect him to look, a little soft in the middle, a little saggy in the face but let's be real John was never the good looking one in the group LOL.

Good to see him out and about that's for sure. I never see keeping ones' self isolated as a good thing.

I will say that by comparison, Roger and Brian look infinity better for their ages but that is likely because they have stayed active and engaged in the world.
My Soul is painted like the wings of butterflies

magicshoes
The Show Must Go On

Postby mab attack » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:22 pm

magicshoes wrote:He looks like I would expect him to look, a little soft in the middle, a little saggy in the face but let's be real John was never the good looking one in the group LOL.

Good to see him out and about that's for sure. I never see keeping ones' self isolated as a good thing.

I will say that by comparison, Roger and Brian look infinity better for their ages but that is likely because they have stayed active and engaged in the world.

Just because he's not on TV or in the papers doesn't mean he's ''self isolated''. How do you know he doesn't have a life that's every bit as "active and engaged" as Brian and Roger? Are TV appearances and concert performances the only way to be "active and engaged in the world"?

mab attack

Postby BitterTears » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:23 pm

I daresay Brian and Roger might not look as good as they normally do either if instead of photoshoots and live appearances, we saw them going to the car to get a pint of milk one morning. He's one workout and a nice suit away from looking like a million bucks.

BitterTears
The Show Must Go On

Next

Return to There Can Be Only One