#journeysend

Talk about their solo projects.

Re: #journeysend

Postby BitterTears » Thu May 11, 2017 7:25 am

To be fair, if someone had said last week it might be to do with a meditative music video with Roger contemplating mortality and eternity that probably would have seemed like a stretch too.

BitterTears
The Show Must Go On

Postby parchedpeas » Thu May 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Just come back on here to commend that video again. It's really nice, a quality piece of work. And when put up against the stream of straight-to-camera cheese we've had to endure from DoRo over the years.

Top work.

parchedpeas
Spread Your Wings

Postby Guru » Thu May 11, 2017 8:31 pm

BitterTears wrote:To be fair, if someone had said last week it might be to do with a meditative music video with Roger contemplating mortality and eternity that probably would have seemed like a stretch too.

But it isn't last week. They've SEEN footage, and assuming they're not an idiot, read the press release. To then decide based on a detail in a still frame to ignore the press release entirely and choose to leap back 30 years to Highlander is, personally, a bit silly.

Why not be a nod back to Its A Hard Life? There's a skull in that. Calling All Girls? Metal Headed things. Play The Game has a stratocaster shaped guitar in it... There's grass in the Spread Your Wings video AND this one!!!

Guru
The Show Must Go On

Erehwon

Postby hotspace1966 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:27 am

Can't speak for everybody ...but my post and comment to which has been mentioned was made after having seen the still picture only. However even if it was posted after i saw the video clip perhaps no real need to ridicule...i have seen plenty of silly comments, speculation and ideas but refrain from the sudden urge to pass a sarcastic comment on regardless of the fact it is my so called right to pass opinion...

Purely speculation as skull turned out to be an umbrella and not a sword...lol :lol: :lol:
Yes you can assume correct ...i for one am not an idiot, but as someone who comes on the site on very few instances compared to others i can now see why people tend to avoid these types of forums.
Have only felt the urge to post a couple of times and pass what i consider to be a constructive comment or prevoius memory on some issues and when i have a spare few moments ( which is very rare ) perhaps i will consider my comments and opinions a little more carefully should i decide to post in the future.

hotspace1966
Spread Your Wings

Postby Guru » Fri May 12, 2017 7:27 pm

hotspace1966 wrote:Can't speak for everybody ...but my post and comment to which has been mentioned was made after having seen the still picture only. However even if it was posted after i saw the video clip perhaps no real need to ridicule...i have seen plenty of silly comments, speculation and ideas but refrain from the sudden urge to pass a sarcastic comment on regardless of the fact it is my so called right to pass opinion...

Purely speculation as skull turned out to be an umbrella and not a sword...lol :lol: :lol:
Yes you can assume correct ...i for one am not an idiot, but as someone who comes on the site on very few instances compared to others i can now see why people tend to avoid these types of forums.
Have only felt the urge to post a couple of times and pass what i consider to be a constructive comment or prevoius memory on some issues and when i have a spare few moments ( which is very rare ) perhaps i will consider my comments and opinions a little more carefully should i decide to post in the future.

Very passive aggressive. You imply that your right to an opinion trumps mine.

Post all you like, I'm not here much either, and am easily ignored.

Guru
The Show Must Go On

Erehwon

Postby Zak Royen » Fri May 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Unfortunately no, you're not so easily ignored.

Zak Royen
Spread Your Wings

Postby Guru » Sat May 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Zak Royen wrote:Unfortunately no, you're not so easily ignored.

Flatterer

Guru
The Show Must Go On

Erehwon

Postby Administrator » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:22 am

Extended JE interview, plus a bit more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Rlkak ... freload=10

Administrator
Site Admin

Previous

Return to There Can Be Only One