The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in Views Of The World.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby JLP » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:49 pm

fairydandy wrote:He sings like a goat. Just admit it. :P


you're kidding right? :P

Personally I think QOL is like a nanny state these days. Let's get Billy in charge. :lol:
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11116
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 412 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby JLP » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:50 pm

i remember the vintage days of QOL when we could do 100 pages in a few hours. I have fond memories of the night fd was trying to get to 1000 posts when the second board had been started.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11116
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 412 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby fairydandy » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:50 pm

JLP wrote:
fairydandy wrote:He sings like a goat. Just admit it. :P


you're kidding right? :P

Personally I think QOL is like a nanny state these days. Let's get Billy in charge. :lol:


:P
 
fairydandy
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 8434
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 423 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby fairydandy » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:53 pm

JLP wrote:i remember the vintage days of QOL when we could do 100 pages in a few hours. I have fond memories of the night fd was trying to get to 1000 posts when the second board had been started.


People think I talk shit now, they should have seen it then! :P
 
fairydandy
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 8434
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 423 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby JLP » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:56 pm

fairydandy wrote:
JLP wrote:i remember the vintage days of QOL when we could do 100 pages in a few hours. I have fond memories of the night fd was trying to get to 1000 posts when the second board had been started.


People think I talk shit now, they should have seen it then! :P


we all talk shit now as we did all those years ago. Trouble is, it was a classier type of shit back then.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11116
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 412 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby Writergirl » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:13 pm

JLP wrote:
fairydandy wrote:
JLP wrote:i remember the vintage days of QOL when we could do 100 pages in a few hours. I have fond memories of the night fd was trying to get to 1000 posts when the second board had been started.


People think I talk shit now, they should have seen it then! :P


we all talk shit now as we did all those years ago. Trouble is, it was a classier type of shit back then.


We could compose our shit in iambic pentameter. Would that make it classier? :-)
 
Writergirl
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:28 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby JLP » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:16 pm

In saying that, there were some absolute gems on the old board. I remember the one which started at the time of the first QPR tour and centered on imagined phone calls between Brian and Roger.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11116
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 412 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby RPeura » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Now I'm here :lol:

I Want to Break Free
 
RPeura
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:54 am
Location: Finland
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 840 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby YAFF » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:21 pm

fairydandy wrote:He sings like a goat. Just admit it. :P


welllllll more like a vibrating goat in the midst of stroke while taking a sh*t
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes
 
YAFF
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 270 times
Been thanked: 227 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby nicksmithworld » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Writergirl wrote:We could compose our shit in iambic pentameter. Would that make it classier? :-)
Perhaps?


Could you kindly take these discussions
Away from me, they cause a concussion
Lambert's exploits ne'er do well
the endless prose is a kind of hell,
photo manipulations of Mr 'billy gruff'
make endless viewing rather tough.
Pray hide these threads in backwaters
lock up your sons but ne'er your daughters
lest Roger returns from calmer waters.
The doctor seems most pleased to tour
no more obscurity doth he have to endure,
Salutations to you all, a brand new thread,
can't help yourselves? please have a ball!

Best I could do luv'
‘...and I find myself thinkin', well, what would you do?’
 
nicksmithworld
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1465
Images: 0
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 11:33 pm
Location: Wolverhampton UK
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 511 times
Been thanked: 1287 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby JLP » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Just been sent this from Andy Coulson.

Ring ring, ring ring, ring ring.

Brian "Hello?"
Roger " Brian, it's Roger"
brian "Yeah I know who silly fat bugger. My mobile phone displays your name when you call"
Roger" Mobile phone? Fuck Brian, you must be raking it in these days"
Brian "Yeah, it isn't too bad. that Kerry ellis is a bit of a cash cow you know"
Roger "Snigger, you dirty old goat"
Brian " Anyway Roger, what do you want? I need to go and look at my telescope soon"
roger "Telescope, never heard it called that before"
Brian " Fuck off, you know what I mean"
Roger " Anyway, I am calling cos I have a replacement lined up for Paul"
Brian "Paul? Paul fucking who?"
Roger " That bloke who Freddie liked and who did those tours with us a couple of years ago"
Brian "oh him"
Roger " Yeah. Anyway the missus was watching one of those shitty American reality TV shows. There was this camp cunt on but he sings pretty good."
Brian " And"
Roger " We could rope him in and do a couple of tours. Maybe do America"
Brian " With a fucking reality karaoke singer? Fuck off roger, the fans will crucify us."
Roger " Why?"
Brian " Did you see waht I said when they voted sugat tits, erm Kerry off the Voice? And don't forget about what WWRY is about."
2WWRY, that was 1977"
Brian " Silly twat, i meant the musical"
Roger " Ah that pile of shit. Nah listen, we could make millions out of this. Break America again"
Brian " But what about the older fans, they want the anthologies?"
Roger " Anthologies my arse. We will be lucky to make a thousand quid each on that. Millionsmate, think of all those badgers you could save with that sort of cash."
brian "Anita, find my passport please. Count me in roger me old mate>"

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11116
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 412 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby fairydandy » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:33 pm

JLP wrote:Roger " Yeah. Anyway the missus was watching one of those shitty American reality TV shows. There was this camp cunt on but he sings pretty good."


Camp cunt... :lol:
 
fairydandy
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 8434
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 423 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby fairydandy » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:35 pm

nicksmithworld wrote:
Writergirl wrote:We could compose our shit in iambic pentameter. Would that make it classier? :-)
Perhaps?


Could you kindly take these discussions
Away from me, they cause a concussion
Lambert's exploits ne'er do well
the endless prose is a kind of hell,
photo manipulations of Mr 'billy gruff'
make endless viewing rather tough.
Pray hide these threads in backwaters
lock up your sons but ne'er your daughters
lest Roger returns from calmer waters.
The doctor seems most pleased to tour
no more obscurity doth he have to endure,
Salutations to you all, a brand new thread,
can't help yourselves? please have a ball!

Best I could do luv'


Clever... ;)
 
fairydandy
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 8434
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 423 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby Writergirl » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:44 pm

nicksmithworld wrote:
Writergirl wrote:We could compose our shit in iambic pentameter. Would that make it classier? :-)
Perhaps?


Could you kindly take these discussions
Away from me, they cause a concussion
Lambert's exploits ne'er do well
the endless prose is a kind of hell,
photo manipulations of Mr 'billy gruff'
make endless viewing rather tough.
Pray hide these threads in backwaters
lock up your sons but ne'er your daughters
lest Roger returns from calmer waters.
The doctor seems most pleased to tour
no more obscurity doth he have to endure,
Salutations to you all, a brand new thread,
can't help yourselves? please have a ball!

Best I could do luv'


Awesome! :-)
 
Writergirl
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:28 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread!

Postby The Milkman » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:21 pm

fairydandy wrote:
JLP wrote:Roger " Yeah. Anyway the missus was watching one of those shitty American reality TV shows. There was this camp cunt on but he sings pretty good."


Camp cunt... :lol:


:lol: The phone call is pretty funny. :lol:
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5971
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 222 times

Next

Return to Fried Chicken

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests