The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in Views Of The World.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby keepitreal » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:36 am

My God. Between ICY and CNB the stupidity in here is at an all time high. I feel like most of my intelligence is still here but I have trouble accessing it whenever I read these two dumbasses. I feel like I've lose 10-15 IQ points - or more when I come here. :?
 
keepitreal
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:03 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby icy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:45 am

magicshoes wrote:
icy wrote:
magicshoes wrote:
First I went back 5 pages, then I went back 10 (or 150 posts). That only took me back to November 4th but I wasn't going to waste time going back further because I made my point.

BTW, if you go back 10 pages on my posts it goes all the way back to October 15th so clearly you post in this thread more than I do :lol:

I realize that there are obviously people who post about Queen on this board icy. However, the majority of people who post IN THIS THREAD do not talk about Queen very much, if at all. That was my point. Get it now??? if not then I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps it's over your head.

What are you trying to prove? That I post more than you do about AL or post more than you? So what? I've said before I'm interested in what he does. I guess if I wasn't interested and said that, there would be stick for that too.
And sweetheart, I already know many AL/Glamberts don't post about Queen. Maybe on the 24th of this month, mithril could point out Freddie's dead again.
I'm a Queen fan. In case you need that pointing out.


oh sweetie, let me dumb this down for you so you understand:

Adam fans shouldn't be bashed for not posting about Queen, when the majority of Queen fans who post in this thread also don't post about Queen.

I made it nice and big so you can read it clearly.

Fact is, it wasn't about you specifically but you jumped in saying you post about Queen so I went and looked to see how much you do and found that you really don't post much about Queen, at least not on this forum.

As for you pointing out you're a Queen fan, well you're no more of a Queen fan than I am icy. You being here longer doesn't make you more of a Queen fan and you still mourning for Freddie doesn't make you more of a Queen fan either.

Good lord. I don't post much about Queen on this forum you say.
I am more than a Queen fan than you. Fact.
Did I say my being here longer than you makes me more of a Queen fan than you? No.
Fuck you for bringing up the shit about my posts 'spoken like an AL fan :roll: ' according to you, but double fuck you as you can't even get your facts straight. Now, you say I'm no more of a Queen fan than you. As if you can be bothered even to search more than 5 pages of past posts to come to that conclusion.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16386
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 558 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby icy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:48 am

magicshoes wrote:
icy wrote:WWRY on DWTS tonight. Watching as I type.
Enjoyable :D :cool:


I guess you put that stuff here because this is where the action is, otherwise you'd post this in The Show Must Go On or Killer Queen section where the people who post about Queen would see it :P

I guess you missed the posts from earlier where I talked about Queen in this thread. No biggie, you do know Freddie and Queen will be talked about even in this thread. Unless you think that's not allowed here according to you.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16386
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 558 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby magicshoes » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:28 am

icy wrote:Good lord. I don't post much about Queen on this forum you say.
I am more than a Queen fan than you. Fact.


No sweetheart, that is your opinion, not a fact. You have no idea what kind of Queen fan I was before I got here or what kind of Queen fan I am now.

Did I say my being here longer than you makes me more of a Queen fan than you? No.


just cutting you off at the pass dear.

Fuck you for bringing up the shit about my posts 'spoken like an AL fan :roll: ' according to you, but double fuck you as you can't even get your facts straight.


Such foul language and hostility. :P :P Did I hit a nerve? Apparently you lose what little coherence you have when you're angry because this entire comment makes no sense based on any of my previous comments today.

Now, you say I'm no more of a Queen fan than you. As if you can be bothered even to search more than 5 pages of past posts to come to that conclusion.


10 pages dear, I already said that and it was 150 posts dating back to November 4th. If you think I'm going to go back and check every single post you've made here you're mistaken. I have better things to do with my evening (like watch Adam interviews on youtube, which is what I've been doing and it's been quite enjoyable).

I took a random sampling of the last 10 pages to see how much you've talked about Queen recently. Now, perhaps it's because you're such a prolific poster that you accumulated 150 posts in just 5 days and of those 122 were in this thread, but the fact remains that you don't appear to post all that much about Queen here so again my question remains, if the Queen fans don't post about Queen, why should the Adam fans be expected to?

Can you answer that question icy?

Italics used for emphasis
My Soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
 
magicshoes
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: in the land of wind and rain
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby magicshoes » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:34 am

icy wrote:
magicshoes wrote:
icy wrote:WWRY on DWTS tonight. Watching as I type.
Enjoyable :D :cool:


I guess you put that stuff here because this is where the action is, otherwise you'd post this in The Show Must Go On or Killer Queen section where the people who post about Queen would see it :P

I guess you missed the posts from earlier where I talked about Queen in this thread. No biggie, you do know Freddie and Queen will be talked about even in this thread. Unless you think that's not allowed here according to you.



Queen can and should be talked about everywhere on this forum since it's their board.
My Soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
 
magicshoes
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: in the land of wind and rain
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby icy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:48 am

magicshoes wrote:
icy wrote:Good lord. I don't post much about Queen on this forum you say.
I am more than a Queen fan than you. Fact.


No sweetheart, that is your opinion, not a fact. You have no idea what kind of Queen fan I was before I got here or what kind of Queen fan I am now.

Did I say my being here longer than you makes me more of a Queen fan than you? No.


just cutting you off at the pass dear.

Fuck you for bringing up the shit about my posts 'spoken like an AL fan :roll: ' according to you, but double fuck you as you can't even get your facts straight.


Such foul language and hostility. :P :P Did I hit a nerve? Apparently you lose what little coherence you have when you're angry because this entire comment makes no sense based on any of my previous comments today.

Now, you say I'm no more of a Queen fan than you. As if you can be bothered even to search more than 5 pages of past posts to come to that conclusion.


10 pages dear, I already said that and it was 150 posts dating back to November 4th. If you think I'm going to go back and check every single post you've made here you're mistaken. I have better things to do with my evening (like watch Adam interviews on youtube, which is what I've been doing and it's been quite enjoyable).

I took a random sampling of the last 10 pages to see how much you've talked about Queen recently. Now, perhaps it's because you're such a prolific poster that you accumulated 150 posts in just 5 days and of those 122 were in this thread, but the fact remains that you don't appear to post all that much about Queen here so again my question remains, if the Queen fans don't post about Queen, why should the Adam fans be expected to?

Can you answer that question icy?

Italics used for emphasis

You don't know much about what kind of fan I am either. Yet, you assume I'm no more than a Queen fan as younjust because you couldn't search past 5 pages of my posts. Lazy way of doing things, let alone coming to that conclusion based on that.
No, you put words in my mouth. Where have I ever said my being here makes me more of a Queen fan than you? I have not. I post a lot some days, but I have indeed talked about Queen and many times at that, with many posters on QOL. Goes to show how little you know and how easily you jump to conclusions. You were tacky enough to spout off about my speaking like a true fan more than once about AL. You are something else to say I'm no more of a fan of the band than you, based on just 5 pages back.
Yea, you have better things to do. Take the time next time to check your facts.
It's been said by some AL fans don't know a lot about the band. Why not ask questions, join in discussions about it? Nobody is stopping anyone. I still learn a lot. In no way can I get the Vinyl box set, but it doesn't stop me from learning new things.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16386
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 558 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby magicshoes » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:49 am

Image

Platinum in Australia = 70,000 so 140,000 copies
Platinum in Netherlands = 40,000 so 120,000 copies
Platinum in Sweden = 40,000 so 80,000 copies
Platinum in Poland = 20,000
Gold in Denmark = 20,000

Just in those 5 countries Ghost Town has sold 380,000 copies. Not to shabby IMO.
Last edited by magicshoes on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
 
magicshoes
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: in the land of wind and rain
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby icy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:50 am

magicshoes wrote:
icy wrote:I guess you missed the posts from earlier where I talked about Queen in this thread. No biggie, you do know Freddie and Queen will be talked about even in this thread. Unless you think that's not allowed here according to you.



Queen can and should be talked about everywhere on this forum since it's their board.

No shit! Thanks for the permission! :P :lol:
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16386
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 558 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby magicshoes » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:52 am

icy wrote:
magicshoes wrote:
icy wrote:I guess you missed the posts from earlier where I talked about Queen in this thread. No biggie, you do know Freddie and Queen will be talked about even in this thread. Unless you think that's not allowed here according to you.



Queen can and should be talked about everywhere on this forum since it's their board.

No shit! Thanks for the permission! :P :lol:


oh dear. You're really starting to bore me with your constant desire to fight. :roll:
My Soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
 
magicshoes
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: in the land of wind and rain
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby icy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:57 am

magicshoes wrote:
icy wrote:No shit! Thanks for the permission! :P :lol:


oh dear. You're really starting to bore me with your constant desire to fight. :roll:

That was trying to lighten the mood. I thought the Smiley's would have been a clue. ;)
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16386
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 558 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby magicshoes » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:04 am

icy wrote:You don't know much about what kind of fan I am either. Yet, you assume I'm no more than a Queen fan as younjust because you couldn't search past 5 pages of my posts. Lazy way of doing things, let alone coming to that conclusion based on that.
No, you put words in my mouth. Where have I ever said my being here makes me more of a Queen fan than you? I have not. I post a lot some days, but I have indeed talked about Queen and many times at that, with many posters on QOL. Goes to show how little you know and how easily you jump to conclusions. You were tacky enough to spout off about my speaking like a true fan more than once about AL. You are something else to say I'm no more of a fan of the band than you, based on just 5 pages back.
Yea, you have better things to do. Take the time next time to check your facts.
It's been said by some AL fans don't know a lot about the band. Why not ask questions, join in discussions about it? Nobody is stopping anyone. I still learn a lot. In no way can I get the Vinyl box set, but it doesn't stop me from learning new things.


*pats you on the head.
Image
My Soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
 
magicshoes
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: in the land of wind and rain
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby magicshoes » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:07 am

icy wrote:
magicshoes wrote:
icy wrote:No shit! Thanks for the permission! :P :lol:


oh dear. You're really starting to bore me with your constant desire to fight. :roll:

That was trying to lighten the mood. I thought the Smiley's would have been a clue. ;)


We've been at each other all day and you think posting a sarcastic response, even with smiley faces, is going to "lighten the mood"?

alrighty then :shock:
My Soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
 
magicshoes
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1640
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: in the land of wind and rain
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby icy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:35 am

magicshoes wrote:
We've been at each other all day and you think posting a sarcastic response, even with smiley faces, is going to "lighten the mood"?

alrighty then :shock:

I tried to lighten the mood. Would you rather we carry on 'at each other'?
Going by your I don't speak moron pic above, yea, you probably do.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16386
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 558 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby Mithril » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:57 am

icy wrote:
magicshoes wrote:
First I went back 5 pages, then I went back 10 (or 150 posts). That only took me back to November 4th but I wasn't going to waste time going back further because I made my point.

BTW, if you go back 10 pages on my posts it goes all the way back to October 15th so clearly you post in this thread more than I do :lol:

I realize that there are obviously people who post about Queen on this board icy. However, the majority of people who post IN THIS THREAD do not talk about Queen very much, if at all. That was my point. Get it now??? if not then I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps it's over your head.

What are you trying to prove? That I post more than you do about AL or post more than you? So what? I've said before I'm interested in what he does. I guess if I wasn't interested and said that, there would be stick for that too.
And sweetheart, I already know many AL/Glamberts don't post about Queen. Maybe on the 24th of this month, mithril could point out Freddie's dead again.
I'm a Queen fan. In case you need that pointing out.


I'll point it out now - he's dead. Dead, dead, deadski. And - shock! - he'll be dead tomorrow, and the day after that, and on the 24th, and a year from then, just like every other person who has passed on, regardless of the anniversary of their death. Don't take it personally - I didn't actually kill him, I'm just stating a fact. He's deceased, passed on, no longer of this earth, dead. And that's how all of us will end up sooner or later. It's not an insult, and it's not goading, it's simply the most basic fact of life - it ends in death. Freddie, as amazingly talented as he was, is long, long gone and beyond the care of earthly woes.

And yet Brian and Roger are still here, and apparently would like to play their music for a bit longer, and thus need a frontman. More power to them all.
I promise I'll get off your lawn, Mister, as soon as I get my ball... And my frisbee... And my boomerang... And my cat... :P
 
Mithril
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:28 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: The Big Q&AL Chat Thread.

Postby icy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:04 am

Mithril wrote:
icy wrote:
magicshoes wrote:
First I went back 5 pages, then I went back 10 (or 150 posts). That only took me back to November 4th but I wasn't going to waste time going back further because I made my point.

BTW, if you go back 10 pages on my posts it goes all the way back to October 15th so clearly you post in this thread more than I do :lol:

I realize that there are obviously people who post about Queen on this board icy. However, the majority of people who post IN THIS THREAD do not talk about Queen very much, if at all. That was my point. Get it now??? if not then I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps it's over your head.

What are you trying to prove? That I post more than you do about AL or post more than you? So what? I've said before I'm interested in what he does. I guess if I wasn't interested and said that, there would be stick for that too.
And sweetheart, I already know many AL/Glamberts don't post about Queen. Maybe on the 24th of this month, mithril could point out Freddie's dead again.
I'm a Queen fan. In case you need that pointing out.


I'll point it out now - he's dead. Dead, dead, deadski. And - shock! - he'll be dead tomorrow, and the day after that, and on the 24th, and a year from then, just like every other person who has passed on, regardless of the anniversary of their death. Don't take it personally - I didn't actually kill him, I'm just stating a fact. He's deceased, passed on, no longer of this earth, dead. And that's how all of us will end up sooner or later. It's not an insult, and it's not goading, it's simply the most basic fact of life - it ends in death. Freddie, as amazingly talented as he was, is long, long gone and beyond the care of earthly woes.

And yet Brian and Roger are still here, and apparently would like to play their music for a bit longer, and thus need a frontman. More power to them all.

I'm aware he passed away. You aren't telling me or others of this board nothing that isn't already known. You want to point out any more that he is dead? You do know the 24th of this month is 24 years since he passed away. I really don't need or want you point out he is passed away.
Guess what. I will break this to you. Freddie's music lived on before AL and it will after AL.
I'm well aware Brian and Roger are still alive, doing what they like. I've never said other wise.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 16386
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 558 times

PreviousNext

Return to Fried Chicken

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests