Pop Quiz

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in Views Of The World.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

Re: Pop Quiz

Postby Kes » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:23 pm

fairydandy wrote:What's the point of all this? All we have to do is look on Google for the answers! :lol:

The whole bloody smartphone/google/shazam thing has ruined pub pop quizzes. They keep the clips down to about five seconds now, hardly gives you time to think, let alone write down the answers.

Off topic: I think WeeMann is right with Elton John. The two of them always seem to crop up on each others records.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But forgot how to learn.

Kes

Re: Pop Quiz

Postby The Milkman » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Kes wrote:
fairydandy wrote:What's the point of all this? All we have to do is look on Google for the answers! :lol:

The whole bloody smartphone/google/shazam thing has ruined pub pop quizzes. They keep the clips down to about five seconds now, hardly gives you time to think, let alone write down the answers.

Off topic: I think WeeMann is right with Elton John. The two of them always seem to crop up on each others records.

So true! The last time I played I got my ass kicked by a group of people that were cheating. What's the fun in that? Well, I guess they were cheating for the $100 bar tab.

Wee you were right, give us a question please.
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.

The Milkman
Somebody To Love

Previous

Return to Fried Chicken