Is there a boycott?

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in Views Of The World.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby Capt. Den Ronson » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:34 pm

action wrote:
Capt. Den Ronson wrote:
action wrote:am i the only one that thinks capt dan corson, is a bullying dumb fuck?

(this message will self destruct in 24 hours. as usual, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of my actions)


If you're referring to me - that's in total contrast to the way you addressed me in a PM last week. Would you like me to share it on here?
You on the Archers and lemonade again?


ok share it :lol:


I do believe it would be removed, I would then be investigated by admin for posting that type of content on here [if they cannot read the PM themselves?] and you would indeed be facing the ban you've already been threatened with.
What do you think?
 
Capt. Den Ronson
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby action » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:39 pm

.
Last edited by action on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
fire and fury, like the world has never seen!
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

the time of action starts now

      
 
Posts: 2283
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 175 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby Capt. Den Ronson » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:05 pm

action wrote:
Capt. Den Ronson wrote:
I do believe it would be removed, I would then be investigated by admin for posting that type of content on here [if they cannot read the PM themselves?] and you would indeed be facing the ban you've already been threatened with.
What do you think?


then why ask me if you should post it? :lol:

doubts, doubts....

let me know when you made up your mind :lol:


Folk would think even less of you than they already do :)
I'm not sure that's the kind of coverage even an attention whore like you would want.
As you were, boycott boy x
 
Capt. Den Ronson
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby action » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:10 pm

.
Last edited by action on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
fire and fury, like the world has never seen!
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

the time of action starts now

      
 
Posts: 2283
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 175 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby Broooklyn » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Image
Image---Image
 
Broooklyn
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 

QOL'er in Black

      
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:12 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby Capt. Den Ronson » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:15 pm

:lol: x 2
 
Capt. Den Ronson
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby JLP » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Friends will be Friends
Unless you need a little fight and confrontation
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 10319
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 380 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:56 pm

Capt. Den Ronson wrote:
Folk would think even less of you than they already do :)
I'm not sure that's the kind of coverage even an attention whore like you would want.
As you were, boycott boy x


Bloody hell, you are really going for it here, aren't you? If I didn't know you better, I would think you were just trying to wind people up. I think all that time in the slammer has made you into a right old toughie!
 
musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

      
 
Posts: 2659
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Essex and Cardiff.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 315 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby Capt. Den Ronson » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:33 pm

musicalprostitute wrote: Bloody hell, you are really going for it here, aren't you? If I didn't know you better, I would think you were just trying to wind people up.


:lol: Yeah, not very sporting of me...

action wrote:am i the only one that thinks capt dan corson, is a bullying dumb fuck?
 
Capt. Den Ronson
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby Capt. Den Ronson » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:35 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:I think all that time in the slammer has made you into a right old toughie!


Not thrown a punch since 1993.
 
Capt. Den Ronson
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:41 pm

Capt. Den Ronson wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:I think all that time in the slammer has made you into a right old toughie!


Not thrown a punch since 1993.


I think that is very considerate of you, considering where your fists have been.
 
musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

      
 
Posts: 2659
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Essex and Cardiff.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 315 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby Capt. Den Ronson » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:44 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
Capt. Den Ronson wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:I think all that time in the slammer has made you into a right old toughie!


Not thrown a punch since 1993.


I think that is very considerate of you, considering where your fists have been.


That's what I told her.
 
Capt. Den Ronson
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby action » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:55 pm

.
fire and fury, like the world has never seen!
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

the time of action starts now

      
 
Posts: 2283
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 175 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby Capt. Den Ronson » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:55 pm

Image
 
Capt. Den Ronson
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Is there a boycott?

Postby action » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:43 pm

.
Last edited by action on Sun May 07, 2017 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
fire and fury, like the world has never seen!
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

the time of action starts now

      
 
Posts: 2283
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 175 times
Been thanked: 194 times

PreviousNext

Return to Fried Chicken

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests