OBSCENE?

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in Views Of The World.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

OBSCENE?

Postby W.K.Mahler » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:18 pm

OBSCENE?
Wednesday, Apr 19 @ 12:04 PM
Hey, nice time at the Duck Pub Inn this past week?
His name is Gabriel and he looks like my father, Richard Mahler, according to the photo you call your dad and Gabriel is Portuguese too.
He is not so homeless and as a "marine" I am the first one in and last one out too.
Think fast, blue bird, roll with it too. To the point, you and I should roll a joint or to be BLUNT, consider it a packed bowl of 420 too.
Do I want to open for you?
Open wide cause you will get swallowed in Boston, July 25, 2017 and eaten like a grape too as I am telling you, we should be co-headlining for there's no denying I can and will embarrass the crap out of you if you let me open for you. Whether its me, Terry, Joe, Tony, Kevin, Jake or just only me on stage for almost 1:45 too, its a so long gone over the fence never gonna find that baseball home-run there's no way you won't admit but by the fact the audience will be left screaming for me, William Mahler the entire time you, Roger and Adam get on stage too.
Seriously
Who needs a contract, consider it signed sealed and delivered, patiently I await the date of the 25th too.

JUST A WORD BEFORE YOU DROP YOUR EYES BELOW THIS CAPATILIZED SENTENCE TOO. OBSCENE

Just A Hunch (TRULY OBSCENE)
Wednesday, Apr 19 @ 12:04 PM
Thanks a bunch, Captain Crunch. Explain to me why you tasted so good, dressed as an admiral on a box of cereal yet always ripped my gums apart.
Romancin, dancin, Hanson, you thug you, my nephews wifes mother, psychiatrict tryst you are a beautiful sinner just like everybody else at CCH and DMH you and the Police are going to get your legal asses kicked in places so tasteful, how about superior court Barnstable? That'll do. Really, you are over due for a TKO to the throat of your insane brain and I am just the man to give the legality of a round house kick as a giant merry go round can keep spinning with a plank that is my left foot going to obliterate your financial tank and into my wallet too.
That's a big FUCK YOU assholes, the same CCH that created mescalline and illegally delivered it to my friend Craig and I too, summer 1984. How the fuck dare you insist on making my appointments, keeping me in a dirty "tank" of a pubic hair and black speckled shit ground dotted crap on your fucking plexi glass windowed room? The same room that you kept me in for almost a week, barefooted too without a real excuse to not let me use a real bathroom the entire time and no shower too. That's a big FUCK YOU CUNT you deserve the biggest lawsuit and I am quite the JUDGE DREDGE TOO.
Really, read carefully, it's me William Keith Mahler vs. the Department Of Mental Health, Cape Cod Hospital, the assorted police of every town in Massachusetts and damn it ASCAP TOO.
Mark my words, you are going to not forget to pay your insurance and remember to save every penny of your paychecks for you will be paying me quite legally when i win a lawsuit against you. One God damned fucking day at a time too.
As for king pins, clonopins, haldol, Abilify, Prolixin, shit ya, you all should be snorting that crap too.
Fact, there's not a place on this planet you will hide on despite the fact its me against all of you.
YOU ARE GUILTY OF WRECKING MY LIFE AND THE LIVES I WRECKED BECAUSE OF THE DEMONS YOU ARE AND ITS STRAIGHT BACK TO HELL FOR YOU.
I fucking hate you despite the fact that I laughed with you too.

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Re: OBSCENE?

Postby Capt. Den Ronson » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:27 pm

And you try telling that to the kids today.

Capt. Den Ronson
The Show Must Go On

Return to Fried Chicken