Hello :)

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in Views Of The World.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

Hello :)

Postby WhiteQueen1982 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're all well. I'm Jo, and I've been a fan for almost 20 years (that long?! Where did the time go...) I never had the pleasure of seeing Queen with Freddie, but I was with them through the Paul Rodgers years, and still here for Mr Lambert's era (excited for December, two shows for me!)

I think there may some people here who know me, but I'm always making new Queenie friends, and don't rely entirely on social media for that. I also confess to also having a slightly ulterior motive ;) I'm a Whole Health Coach, currently doing some market research into how I can best help others. I would really *love* to be able to combine my two passions - Queen, and health - and so I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out, by taking a few minutes to complete my survey (link below). In return, if you leave your email address, I'll send you some general health tips.

Here's the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TSBH95K

And I'll be around on the boards, hopefully making some new friends too :D (also, apologies if this is in the wrong place, I was a bit unsure)

WhiteQueen1982
Spread Your Wings

Return to Fried Chicken