Radio... someone still loves you?

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in Views Of The World.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

Re: Radio... someone still loves you?

Postby JamieConway88 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:42 am

I haven't listened to radio for a long time since I hooked the internet. But sometimes on Saturday and Sunday morning, I start my relaxed day by listening to BBC chanel or some local ones just to ... ummm... get a feeling like when I was a child listening to radio everyday before going to school. :D Listening to radio nowadays brings me back to my childhood.

JamieConway88
Spread Your Wings

Re: Radio... someone still loves you?

Postby icy » Thu May 10, 2018 1:19 pm

JamieConway88 wrote:I haven't listened to radio for a long time since I hooked the internet. But sometimes on Saturday and Sunday morning, I start my relaxed day by listening to BBC chanel or some local ones just to ... ummm... get a feeling like when I was a child listening to radio everyday before going to school. :D Listening to radio nowadays brings me back to my childhood.

I'm either a night owl or early bird depending on which radio station I listen to on the internet. I could not imagine not listening to the radio before starting or ending my day. I was thrilled last year when he local radio station changed formats because it's the music I grew up with. The memories not only the music brings back, but the hosts etc, and even some advertising.
I'd hate to see if radio died out. There's still a need for it...and of course I want it :cool: .
Welcome to qol by the way :)
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~

icy
We Are The Champions

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...

Previous

Return to Fried Chicken