New Year's Resolutions

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in Views Of The World.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

Re: New Year's Resolutions

Postby RynaBelle9*7 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:53 pm

action wrote:Also, a little warning to JLP and Weemann. I've done some studying lately on how to counter your passive-agressive debating tactics. I've finally figured you two out.

Here is a good video I found on the subject. So if you want to avoid looking like a fool, I'd advise to come up with some more intelligent arguments, or maybe just stop talking to me altogether 8-)

phpBB [video]

That is flipping great! Thank you for sharing this. :D
"I love you for your silence, I love you for your peace, the still and calm releases, that sweep into my soul, that slowly take control." ~Precious Freddie Mercury

RynaBelle9*7
Spread Your Wings

Freddie Mercury, you are my muse! Infinitely

Re: New Year's Resolutions

Postby Elessar » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:26 am

Let’s see how I did...
I have no fewer than twelve!

1-3. These are all work-related Smashed all three
    4. Run 600km Failed. Just the 380km. Could run 20km every day this week I suppose...
    5. Cycle 1500km My car breaking down meant that I comfortably achieved this - 2800km. This in turn partly explains the running failure!
    6. Summit a peak (must be one I haven't done before and must be a reasonable height) San Jacinto Peak, 3302m
    7. Lose 10% of my current weight No BUT I’m making progress
    8. Improve general fitness I think I’ll give myself this one
    9. Reduce alcohol intake No...
    10. Give platelets at least 6 times Sadly not, although that’s mostly because of their strict rules rather than because of lack of willingness on my part. I think I’ve been three times.
    11. Mindfulness Not regularly, but a bit - however I’ve found something better
    12. Communicate more effectively I can’t remember why this made it onto the list, but I’d now edit it to “Communicate as effectively as possible but don’t worry if people still don’t understand/agree.”

Elessar

Previous

Return to Fried Chicken