Page 2 of 3

The New News Thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:15 am
by Innuendoes
Feminazi =

Image

Image

phpBB [video]

Re: The New News Thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:39 am
by icy
CNB wrote:I don’t know what a feminazi looks like but I am more afraid of the burly, unfeminine, tattooed women I saw yelling “lock her up” at Trump/Pence rallies and the RNC convention in 2016!

Why were you afraid of women who looked like that? Because of how they looked or what they said? I wouldn't have been afraid unless things turned violent.

Re: The New News Thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:21 am
by CNB
icy wrote:
CNB wrote:I don’t know what a feminazi looks like but I am more afraid of the burly, unfeminine, tattooed women I saw yelling “lock her up” at Trump/Pence rallies and the RNC convention in 2016!

Why were you afraid of women who looked like that? Because of how they looked or what they said? I wouldn't have been afraid unless things turned violent.


Because they are ignorant fools easily conned by smooth talkers who promise to make everything great again! And here we are with an idiot for a president! There was a guy named Adolph who did the same thing in Germany!

Re: The New News Thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:07 am
by icy
CNB wrote:
icy wrote:
CNB wrote:I don’t know what a feminazi looks like but I am more afraid of the burly, unfeminine, tattooed women I saw yelling “lock her up” at Trump/Pence rallies and the RNC convention in 2016!

Why were you afraid of women who looked like that? Because of how they looked or what they said? I wouldn't have been afraid unless things turned violent.


Because they are ignorant fools easily conned by smooth talkers who promise to make everything great again! And here we are with an idiot for a president! There was a guy named Adolph who did the same thing in Germany!

You are sterotyping based on what some ( not all ) looked like and what some ( not all ) said. And you call them ingorant fools?

Re: The New News Thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:09 am
by Innuendoes
The left is well known for name calling. :roll:

Re: The New News Thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:18 am
by CNB
It’s not “pure evil” Governor Scott! It’s about the greedy NRA who will not allow the politicians to ban military style AR-15’s again! There have been 18 school shootings in 2018 already. They won’t even ban those bump stocks that killed 58 people in Las Vegas. It’s not about thoughts and prayers! It’s about greed!

Re: The New News Thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:20 am
by CNB
Innuendoes wrote:The left is well known for name calling. :roll:


No, your President is the king of that and a terrible role model for our country!

Re: The New News Thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:23 am
by Innuendoes
CNB wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:The left is well known for name calling. :roll:


No, your President is the king of that and a terrible role model for our country!


:lol: Your president, too, unless you just moved out of the country.

Re: The New News Thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:28 am
by CNB
He will never be my president! IMO HE is pure evil!

Re: The New News Thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:33 am
by Innuendoes
CNB wrote:He will never be my president! IMO HE is pure evil!


You live in the USA and you are a citizen, aren't you? If you answer yes to both, he's your president.

Re: The New News Thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:34 am
by icy
CNB wrote:He will never be my president! IMO HE is pure evil!

17 people were killed today. More injured. That's evil. Can you stop the Trump bashing for once?

Re: The New News Thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:53 am
by CNB
Yes, it’s evil and 20 6-Year-old first graders were slaughtered in 2012 and the Republicans who worship at the NRA altar didn’t do anything then either! Guns kill, especially military style guns!

Re: The New News Thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:08 am
by icy
CNB wrote:Yes, it’s evil and 20 6-Year-old first graders were slaughtered in 2012 and the Republicans who worship at the NRA altar didn’t do anything then either! Guns kill, especially military style guns!


I am aware of past mass shootings. Today/tonight I'd like to discuss the one that happened today, instead of the same old Trump is evil type posts. I tell you what I feel tonight, sadness and shock that it continues to happen.
I'm upset for the people affected by this, it's many, the stories are still coming up. I won't repeat what my Facebook friend is saying, but it's tragic. Those who were killed, injured and witnessed it today are the ones I'm thinking about today and tonight. Can you please lay off the Trump and Republican bashing for a day/night?
I think it's very telling you say Trump is evil tonight, but killing 17 people isn't labelled as evil by you? What this person did to so many lives is evil itself.

Re: The Newest News of the New News Thread

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:48 am
by WeeMann
sacko wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:What riles me about this is the fact that the 'childish bickering' (i.e. when some of us disagree with each other) can go on in other threads on this board (with much worse things being stated), but it is conveniently overlooked - depending, of course, on who said it.


Oh, well, there are far more important things to worry about than the trivialities on this site. But, it is dying on its arse...and many simply refuse to post here anymore because of the hypocrisy and bias they see employed on a regular basis.


unless of course, weemann was talking about Roger too, when adressing the childish bickering.

after all, doesnt it take two to bicker?

somehow, i doubt he was addressing both parties.

and if he was, i think Roger needs to take a long look in the mirror and wonder; is the cure not as bad as the disease?


For clarification, I was talking about both posters. The word 'Bickering' would have made little sense in the context of only one person.

Re: The Newest News of the New News Thread

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:53 am
by WeeMann
sacko wrote:if two people bicker, and one gets a warning, i really hope the other one got a warning too.

unless, of course, our claim about biased moderating should be true.

of course not. not a chance in hell Roger would get a warning for anything he says. he's friends with both JLP and Weemann. what the fuck are we thinking? we're low class people. if QOL were the titanic, we would be sleeping below bloody sea level.


I do love a good conspiracy theory.

I'll just say one thing that I've said before. Some people, when receiving a warning (official or friendly) scream it from the rooftops, as they feel that they'll be vindicated if everyone knows about it. Others just quietly move on, so that no-one but that person and the moderators know that anything's ever happened.