where is fairydandy?

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in Views Of The World.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

Re: where is fairydandy?

Postby musicalprostitute » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Sole Survivor wrote:Very true, that- I wonder where the line was crossed that stopped us from laughing things off the way we used to. I miss those days, but think things have gone too far down this path now to bring them back- familiarity breeding contempt, as it is usually wont to do.

So true.

It's a shame, but there it is. There was always bitching on this site, but nowhere near as bad as it is now. The good thing now is that we have some newer posters here (it was the same old posters day in, day out). And this place is no longer dominated by just a few. Makes it far more diverse and interesting.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

Postby fairydandy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:48 pm

Oh, prozzy love, get fucked, because no one cares anymore! Look at yourself will you, trawling this website, trying to out-manoeuvre someone who is in a different league, day after day, it's pretty damned silly. :roll:

I'm off to Spain for a month, see you later! :)

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby Elessar » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:44 pm

Enjoy Spain - I’m in a country that has St George as its patron saint right now.

That’s right... Portugal!

The girls are...Jesús Christo :shock:

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby icy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:48 pm

Safe travels, fd.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~

icy
We Are The Champions

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...

Postby musicalprostitute » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:06 pm

fairydandy wrote:Oh, prozzy love, get fucked, because no one cares anymore! Look at yourself will you, trawling this website, trying to out-manoeuvre someone who is in a different league, day after day, it's pretty damned silly. :roll:

Eloquent as ever.

Adios old man.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby action » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:14 am

fairydandy wrote:Oh, prozzy love, get fucked, because no one cares anymore! Look at yourself will you, trawling this website, trying to out-manoeuvre someone who is in a different league, day after day, it's pretty damned silly. :roll:

yeah, we should only try to out manoeuvre people who are in the same league, like me and Elessar. the doctor versus the lawyer. left versus right. East versus west (wait, that doesn't make sense, but it sure sounds epic) 8)
I see you standing there. You think you so cool. Why don't you just..... fuck off!

action
Don't Stop Me Now

I know what's right and what's wrong

Postby Elessar » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:51 am

action wrote:yeah, we should only try to out manoeuvre people who are in the same league, like me and Elessar. the doctor versus the lawyer. left versus right. East versus west (wait, that doesn't make sense, but it sure sounds epic) 8)

Don’t know what you’re talking about mate, I’m poorly educated, of average intelligence, and I’ve never worked a day in my entire life because I live off my trust fund and I’m a mummy’s boy snowflake :ugeek:

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby JLP » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:08 am

Elessar wrote:
action wrote:yeah, we should only try to out manoeuvre people who are in the same league, like me and Elessar. the doctor versus the lawyer. left versus right. East versus west (wait, that doesn't make sense, but it sure sounds epic) 8)

Don’t know what you’re talking about mate, I’m poorly educated, of average intelligence, and I’ve never worked a day in my entire life because I live off my trust fund and I’m a mummy’s boy snowflake :ugeek:

You are really Jacob Rees Hogg in real life and just wear cunning disguises when meeting folk from here. Send me £50000 in used notes and I won't tell musical whatsisname. :lol:
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby action » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:27 pm

Elessar wrote:

I guess you're the JJ Rousseau of intellectuals then. :P

(great philosopher by the way. I just love his views in his book "on the origins of inequality".)
I see you standing there. You think you so cool. Why don't you just..... fuck off!

action
Don't Stop Me Now

I know what's right and what's wrong

Postby Elessar » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:31 pm

action wrote:I guess you're the JJ Rousseau of intellectuals then. :P

(great philosopher by the way. I just love his views in his book "on the origins of inequality".)

Rousseau? Sounds like a fackin’ posh French nancy boy if you arrsk me, sitting around doing his fackin’ philosophy, it’s a degree from the university of life what he wants!

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:17 pm

action wrote:

yeah, we should only try to out manoeuvre people who are in the same league, like me and Elessar. the doctor versus the lawyer. left versus right. East versus west (wait, that doesn't make sense, but it sure sounds epic) 8)

If I gave one shit, I would take on board what FD stated. But, it's a bit rich coming from him and so I will not. This place has always had its cliques and its hypocrisy. I shall simply continue to stand up for what I believe in - and you, FD or Elly can do absolutely nothing about that.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:43 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:If I gave one shit, I would take on board what FD stated.

Lol.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8856&start=156&p=427574&view=show#p427574

musicalprostitute wrote:What you are doing and have been doing is damaging this site. And this is not just me stating this - there are others who have left this site or who now only visit very infrequently because they are sick of being accused of god knows what. Fairydandy being one of the individuals who fucked off from her because he was getting sick of it all

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Elessar wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:If I gave one shit, I would take on board what FD stated.

Lol.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8856&start=156&p=427574&view=show#p427574

musicalprostitute wrote:What you are doing and have been doing is damaging this site. And this is not just me stating this - there are others who have left this site or who now only visit very infrequently because they are sick of being accused of god knows what. Fairydandy being one of the individuals who fucked off from her because he was getting sick of it all

How does that quote equate to me giving a shit what FD thinks? I merely stated the truth: he did say that himself and he said he was sick of accusations of racism. Now, the fact the he and I do not see eye to eye much of the time makes zero difference to the truth.

Listen, to help you understand this: I would even quote a truth from you if I required your words in a debate. Would it mean I gave a shit what you stated? Of course not.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby LucywashiandsowasI » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Well... it’s been a while! But it’s nice to see that the movie seems to be gathering more interest amongst the old guard. Just scanning through those threads brings some names back from the past, some of course never went away... Anyhow, it’s good to see names return many of whom I met and had some great times with, JLP, FD, Gordie etc etc

LucywashiandsowasI
Spread Your Wings

Postby Gordie » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:02 pm

LucywashiandsowasI wrote:Well... it’s been a while! But it’s nice to see that the movie seems to be gathering more interest amongst the old guard. Just scanning through those threads brings some names back from the past, some of course never went away... Anyhow, it’s good to see names return many of whom I met and had some great times with, JLP, FD, Gordie etc etc

Haha, only just showed back up myself yesterday, lol.
Hope your keeping well.

Gordie
Spread Your Wings

PreviousNext

Return to Fried Chicken