I want my QOL!

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in Views Of The World.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

Re: I want my QOL!

Postby action » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:16 am

I hereby want to apologize to you, brooky.

you really are one man, with one mission. you had one vision, to make this a great fried chicken.

but it seems, your dream was but one sweet illusion. a cold wind blows, and a dark rain falls. Is this the board we created? you had a dream, when you were young. but In my heart it shows, loook what they done to your dream.

but I'm ready, there is only one direction from here on. no hate, no fight (just excitation), all through the night, in one bar.

and above all: one true religion.
Why stand on a silent platform?

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:06 am

action wrote:I hereby want to apologize to you, brooky.

you really are one man, with one mission. you had one vision, to make this a great fried chicken.

but it seems, your dream was but one sweet illusion. a cold wind blows, and a dark rain falls. Is this the board we created? you had a dream, when you were young. but In my heart it shows, loook what they done to your dream.

but I'm ready, there is only one direction from here on. no hate, no fight (just excitation), all through the night, in one bar.

One dump, one turd, two tits, it’s action!

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby action » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:57 am

Elessar wrote:
action wrote:I hereby want to apologize to you, brooky.

One dump, one turd, two tits, it’s action!

you've dodged the other issue here. why did you falsely add a "sole survivor thanks" in reply to my post, where no such thanks was given?

I can think of all sorts of infractions such behaviour encompasses:
- identity theft
- computer fraud
- harrassment
- hacking of information systems

It would be best to apologize. to me, to sole survivor and to QOL for manipulating and abusing the posting system

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby WeeMann » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:24 pm

action wrote:
you've dodged the other issue here. why did you falsely add a "sole survivor thanks" in reply to my post, where no such thanks was given?

- identity theft
- computer fraud
- harrassment

It would be best to apologize. to me, to sole survivor and to QOL for manipulating and abusing the posting system

You might want to go back and have a closer look at your post before you get aggressive with others.
DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.

WeeMann

Not even on the B list...

Postby action » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:43 pm

WeeMann wrote:
action wrote:

- identity theft
- computer fraud
- harrassment

You might want to go back and have a closer look at your post before you get aggressive with others.

I did, there is no thanks in the original quoted post. He thanked for the post before that, but not the one Elessar quoted.

so I guess you owe me an apologize too

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Sole Survivor » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:25 pm

action wrote:
:mad:

Trollessar, I don't think this kind of reply is what broooklyn had envisioned for the future of this board.

what does he have to think now, does he?

Here is action's original post- you can actually check this upthread.

Note the absence of any thanks from me. I wouldn't have been able to thank him for the post even if I wanted to, as I wasn't even online when the post was made- I've literally just come here.

Now it's clear to me that someone in this thread is determined to manipulate the situation to his advantage, and from the looks of things, it also appears that at least one of the moderating team is prepared to at least turn a blind eye to all this goings-on, if not actively back up and endorse it. Now, I'm at half past give-a-shit what the moderating team or certain parties think of me or my posts within this thread, but if the moderator concerned wants to keep his integrity intact, then I think action is definitely deserved of an apology.
Love now 'till Eternity...
"We are living in an era of 'woke' capitalism, in which companies pretend to care about social justice in order to sell products to people who pretend to hate capitalism."

Sole Survivor
Spread Your Wings

Rock and roll dream Not what it seems Who is the dreamer now?

Postby action » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:51 pm

it's really fucking come to something, when I'm being told by a moderator to quit being agressive, while letting people like Trollessar manipulate the board, misuse and abuse the thanking system.

it's hysterical, just think about it. Elessar blatantly taunts and trolls people, in a thread nota bene calling for chilling the fuck out, fabricating thankings to make a silly point, and is being openly favored by moderation to boot. and people wonder why this place went down the toilet :lol:

this is just....brilliant

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:53 pm

Come on, this message board has existed in its current form for 10 years. We all know that even if there ARE thanks, they don’t get included in the quotes.

These users thanked the author Elessar for the post:
Rationality

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby Elessar » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:03 pm

action wrote:
it's hysterical, just think about it. Elessar blatantly taunts and trolls people, in a thread nota bene calling for chilling the fuck out, fabricating thankings to make a silly point, and is being openly favored by moderation to boot. and people wonder why this place went down the toilet :lol:

If you read back the first page, the thread was all very light-hearted until someone burst in to make the thread all about himself and to project his paranoia about ‘stealth attacks’ (likely due to his own complicated history with such behaviour) by making a stealth attack of his own.

QOL is quieter than it used to be because of the rise of social media and because most casual Queen fans don’t feel the need to join a message board to talk about it. That’s it. It’s certainly not because one poster has slightly reduced his posting from his current incarnation.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby Sole Survivor » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:29 am

Elessar wrote:Come on, this message board has existed in its current form for 10 years. We all know that even if there ARE thanks, they don’t get included in the quotes.

These users thanked the author Elessar for the post:
Rationality

The fact remains, however, that I did NOT thank action for that post. Suck it.
Love now 'till Eternity...
"We are living in an era of 'woke' capitalism, in which companies pretend to care about social justice in order to sell products to people who pretend to hate capitalism."

Sole Survivor
Spread Your Wings

Rock and roll dream Not what it seems Who is the dreamer now?

Postby Elessar » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:36 am

Poor action :(

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby action » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:26 am

Elessar wrote:
action wrote:

If you read back the first page, the thread was all very light-hearted until someone burst in to make the thread all about himself and to project his paranoia about ‘stealth attacks’ (likely due to his own complicated history with such behaviour) by making a stealth attack of his own.

QOL is quieter than it used to be because of the rise of social media and because most casual Queen fans don’t feel the need to join a message board to talk about it. That’s it. It’s certainly not because one poster has slightly reduced his posting from his current incarnation.

you also posted an offensive " :lol: " smiley

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:49 am

action wrote:you also posted an offensive " :lol: " smiley

:lol:

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby action » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:42 am

well, the people of QOl can see with there own eyes what happened in this thread. All was cool and happy until you posted that " :lol: " smiley, bringing back old rivalries and ripping up old wounds. So much that sole survivor had yet again to see his peace and quiet disturbed. A known heart patient. I hope you are proud of yourself.

It's yet another example of the murdered innocence on here, of oppressing any call for friendliness. Did you apologize to broooky yet? he seemed to genuinly care about this place, evidenced by his efforts to make this thread, so I can only imagine how he would feel about that. I don't see him posting here anymore, and I can only suspect he was desillusioned to see another attempt at peace being violated. I can't blame him of course. He is right to seek out friendlier people outside of this place. When even the mods approve of this behaviour, you know this place is rotten at its foundations.

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:11 am

action wrote:well, the people of QOl can see with there own eyes what happened in this thread. All was cool and happy until you posted that " :lol: " smiley, bringing back old rivalries and ripping up old wounds. So much that sole survivor had yet again to see his peace and quiet disturbed. A known heart patient. I hope you are proud of yourself.

All was not cool and happy. Prior to my post there was a paranoid diatribe that took a light-hearted thread and turned it into something a little bit nasty. Here’s the proof:

Calling unspecified people ‘asshats’ and ‘f*ckers’ - is that cool and happy? It’s not cool at all. That post had zero cool.

The best way to preserve his ‘peace and quiet’ would be to avoid launching into unprovoked attacks. You can’t expect to write a post like that and for others to waive their right to reply. This idea that people shouldn’t disagree with specific posters in case doing so affects their health is bullshit. People should be responsible enough for their own health to avoid factors that may precipitate ill health. This is a discussion board, not a safe space for people who want to post angry ramblings without consequences. Incidentally Sole Survivor has never actually demanded special treatment on health grounds, likely because he knows that would be a ridiculous stance, so you’ve actually managed to stoop to a level beneath him.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

PreviousNext

Return to Fried Chicken