In the news today

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: In the news today

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Roger wrote:
pow wow wrote:Great, so we get to know who and where he is then like every other pedo charged with similar offences? And have his support network dismantled so he has to fend for himself then.

What possible good could come from that?

Okay, so he gets brutally murdered. That might satisfy the nation’s bloodlust. And what about the guy who did it and goes to prison? Another life ruined. And his family.

Which is why he should be legally killed (hung, lethal injection, etc.); that way no innocent person goes to prison and we can all celebrate his death.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

Postby Roger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:46 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
Roger wrote:
pow wow wrote:Great, so we get to know who and where he is then like every other pedo charged with similar offences? And have his support network dismantled so he has to fend for himself then.

Okay, so he gets brutally murdered. That might satisfy the nation’s bloodlust. And what about the guy who did it and goes to prison? Another life ruined. And his family.

Which is why he should be legally killed (hung, lethal injection, etc.); that way no innocent person goes to prison and we can all celebrate his death.

Are you going to pull the lever, or get someone else to do it?

https://www.salon.com/2015/10/08/i_exec ... tells_all/

(By the way: a painting is hung; a person is hanged)

Roger
We Will Rock You

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:50 pm

Roger wrote:
You’ve been quite militant in your demands for evidence, whilst never producing any of your own, so I’m going to have to ask that you provide evidence that protection of paedophiles is in the leftie handbook.

Oh, El, El, El...old bean, son, fella, I simply have to be 'militant' in my demands for evidence when dealing with you - otherwise you just spew words from your Google investigations...and that does not always mean we deal with facts then.

Alas, as you well know, there is no leftie handbook. It's the same as me asking you to provide evidence that Farage was a racist, for example. You can't. You can only 'suspect' based on your warped views.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Roger wrote:

Oh, I would gladly pull the lever, old bean. And I would feel quite proud of doing so...one more inhuman sicko dead and gone.

Oh, and forgive the typo - I mean, I have overlooked all yours...but if it makes you feel better in yourself then you go ahead, son. I can live with a few grammatical mistakes or typos on a forum like this, but then I worry about the bigger things in life I guess.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Roger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:56 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
Roger wrote:
You’ve been quite militant in your demands for evidence, whilst never producing any of your own, so I’m going to have to ask that you provide evidence that protection of paedophiles is in the leftie handbook.

Oh, El, El, El...old bean, son, fella, I simply have to be 'militant' in my demands for evidence when dealing with you - otherwise you just spew words from your Google investigations...and that does not always mean we deal with facts then.

Alas, as you well know, there is no leftie handbook. It's the same as me asking you to provide evidence that Farage was a racist, for example. You can't. You can only 'suspect' based on your warped views.

You have a significantly higher standard of proof when dealing with claims you disagree with than when dealing with your own.

Surely protecting paedophiles in the UK is a right-wing thing? After all, I’m prettt sure Ted Heath wasn’t a Labour PM.

In reality it’s an apolitical issue. Attempting to politicise it is just silly. There are right wing paedophiles and left wing paedophiles; right wing anti-death penalty people and left wing pro-death penalty people (there was an utterly moronic #HangTheTories thing on Twitter a few weeks ago from a bunch (a minority) of pro-Corbyn morons who couldn’t see the obvious contradiction in their opinions). And being anti-death penalty absolutely does not imply any kind of support for murderers, rapists or paedophiles.

Roger
We Will Rock You

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Talking about the death penalty, etc. Just take, for example, what those Rotherham pedos did to all those little girls a while back: they not only raped them, they also did so in a racist manner. Now those filthy fuckers should burn - and, yes, I would strike the first match. Happily so.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Roger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:58 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
Roger wrote:

Oh, I would gladly pull the lever, old bean. And I would feel quite proud of doing so...one more inhuman sicko dead and gone.

Fantasising about taking another life - you’re such a good guy.

Roger
We Will Rock You

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Roger wrote:
...In reality it’s an apolitical issue. .

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly. But the extreme Left hijack these things and talk about the suffering of the pedo or the murderer or the rapist, etc. So, no, it should not be a political thing at all, but, unfortunately, those on the extreme left do defend the human rights of scumbags. As a rightie, I have never met a fellow rightie who would defend a child murderer, for example; but I have had many debates with lefties who do defend such scum. Sad but true.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Roger wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:

Again, welcome to Leftie bullshit.com. Where am I fantasising? You asked me the question - it is not as if I just brought it up.

But, yes, I would feel good pulling the lever on a child murderer. I know it goes against what you believe in, but some of us would not feel bad to rid the world of individuals who like to rape and murder kids. Soz, my bad.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Roger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:06 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
Roger wrote:
...In reality it’s an apolitical issue. .

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly. But the extreme Left hijack these things and talk about the suffering of the pedo or the murderer or the rapist, etc. So, no, it should not be a political thing at all, but, unfortunately, those on the extreme left do defend the human rights of scumbags. As a rightie, I have never met a fellow rightie who would defend a child murderer, for example; but I have had many debates with lefties who do defend such scum. Sad but true.

Who is defending child murderers? If you’re not referring to me, can you please give an example?

Here’s an example of a lot of right-wing politicians defending a child rapist:
http://www.salon.com/2017/11/09/a-defen ... legations/
Last edited by Roger on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roger
We Will Rock You

Postby Roger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:07 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
Roger wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:

Again, welcome to Leftie bullshit.com. Where am I fantasising? You asked me the question - it is not as if I just brought it up.

But, yes, I would feel good pulling the lever on a child murderer. I know it goes against what you believe in, but some of us would not feel bad to rid the world of individuals who like to rape and murder kids. Soz, my bad.

Did Jon Venables rape James Bulger?

Roger
We Will Rock You

Postby pow wow » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Roger wrote:

Because you seem to think he may be unfairly treated due to his history and I’m saying he gets preferential treatment because of it and want a level playing for all sick twats. I’d also like to know where not to send my kid on his future paper round - common sense.

Any brutal murders to the sicko in question is an obvious bonus.

Sorry I can’t be more engaging in the conversation but I’m on my own with my 2 and a half year iPhone savvy boy who refuses to go to bed, bless the little scamp :angry: :)
Last edited by pow wow on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pow wow
We Will Rock You

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:16 pm

We shall have to continue this little discussion next time, as I have to shoot. This leftie bullshit.com chat has been fun, bruv. And to think I did not know that all this time ickle El was still here all along - we can have some more fun in the coming days, Elly, me old china. Toodles.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Roger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:18 pm

pow wow wrote:
Roger wrote:

Because you seem to think he may be unfairly treated due to his history and I’m saying he gets preferential treatment because of it and want a level playing for all sick twats. I’d also like to know where my not to send my kid on his future paper round - common sense.

Any brutal murders to the sicko in question is an obvious bonus.

Sorry I can’t be more engaging in the conversation but I’m on my own with my 2 and a half year iPhone savvy boy who refuses to go to bed, bless the little scamp :angry: :)

I think you’ve misunderstood my original point.
Legally I suspect he’ll be treated exactly as he should be.
I think that the way the media fetishises him eliminates any possibility of him ever rehabilitating, and doesn’t help society at all. He should be back in prison with no fanfare whatsoever. What good does it possibly do us as a society to have James Bulger’s mum giving interviews about how outraged she is? How does it help society to have hundreds of good, law-abiding family people posting on Twitter about how they think he should have been tortured to death aged 10? Who is this for? It doesn’t do anyone any good whatsoever - apart from newspaper shareholders I suppose.

Roger
We Will Rock You

Postby pow wow » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:27 pm

As I said earlier he’s had 25 years of support based rehabilitation, it hasn’t worked. He is beyond help. The fact he’s in prison rather than a mental institution is also telling. Its cyclical, he’ll be out again in a number of years I bet and will do doubt reoffend but let’s hope the checks are in place to stop his crimes progressing as they invariably do.

pow wow
We Will Rock You

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World