In the news today (North American version)

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby Montavilla » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:31 pm

Elessar wrote:Trump’s an idiot, but he’s a smart idiot - he did this for a reason. I don’t know why that reason is, but he often does outrageous things to generate headlines when he wants to divert attention away from something else. So he’s probably doing something far worse under the radar whilst this is dominating the headlines.

I'm afraid of that, but the most likely thing is that he'd trying to distract from the investigation into his ties to Russian agents/Vladimir Putin.
"You are right!!!!" - The Milkman
Maybe you should shut the fuck up? - fairydandy

Montavilla
The Show Must Go On

Postby Tattletale » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:28 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
Tattletale wrote:Hi Innuendoes. It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been here to read a few threads now and then. I wanted to ask you if you've ever heard of QAnon? Here's a link I saw on Twitter: archive.is/zw6Sz
I wonder if this stuff is legit or a hoax.

Hi Tattletale :) I don't know what that is or quite how to access it. I do see some 4chan posts when looking at current tweets from that name. 4chan usually has the dirt on anyone if they decide it's something worth looking into.

Thanks Innuendoes.

Tattletale
Spread Your Wings

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:32 am

OMG, it's like hell.

phpBB [video]
Cause you are beautiful
Your scars are beautiful, like the Jade
You'll still shine when you sink into the sea
Where the bleeding scarlet jealousy
Carves away your belief

Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free

The Master Of Space And Time

Postby julymorning » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:50 pm

You know I'm the last person you'd expect to jump on a conspiracy wagon, but the factual things I have learned in this past year (12 months worth) has made me think anything is possible. I mean the idiotic factual things mankind has done/is doing just makes my head spin.

I was watching video of the Ventura county fires, and noticed there are videos on youtube that show blue lazers coming out of the sky, from planes, that are starting these fires. Yeah, they could be fake, but like I said - nothing would surprise me anymore.

Of course the severe drought, <7% humidity and excessive winds of 60-70 mph and just a spark of metal on metal, or a flicked away cigarette butt is a recipe for disaster, but I wouldn't discount anything.

Especially after getting into it with some 20 something guy that made nice comment that "Maybe the people in Beverly Hills will know what it’s like to have nothing like the rest of us".
.It is my uppermost hope that even histories' genius's lost their minds as they aged. I'd hate to think that I really am an idiot. sjm

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

This is probably as good as it gets.

Postby Innuendoes » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:56 am

julymorning wrote:You know I'm the last person you'd expect to jump on a conspiracy wagon, but the factual things I have learned in this past year (12 months worth) has made me think anything is possible. I mean the idiotic factual things mankind has done/is doing just makes my head spin.

I was watching video of the Ventura county fires, and noticed there are videos on youtube that show blue lazers coming out of the sky, from planes, that are starting these fires. Yeah, they could be fake, but like I said - nothing would surprise me anymore.

Of course the severe drought, <7% humidity and excessive winds of 60-70 mph and just a spark of metal on metal, or a flicked away cigarette butt is a recipe for disaster, but I wouldn't discount anything.

Especially after getting into it with some 20 something guy that made nice comment that "Maybe the people in Beverly Hills will know what it’s like to have nothing like the rest of us".

Do you have a link to the video or videos you are talking about and can you post it? Blue lasers are on the lower end of the light spectrum and the lower the light spectrum, the more powerful the laser. Miltay uses ultraviolet and infrared for weapons. Ultraviolet is purple or blue and usually doesn't show up but will on cameras.
Cause you are beautiful
Carves away your belief

Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free

Postby Roger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:17 am

What do you mean by ‘lower’?

Roger
We Will Rock You

Postby JLP » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:25 am

Does everything have to be a conspiracy theory these days? Do people really ting the "government" is deliberately setting these fires? If so who are they targeting? Surely they would be better hitting areas full of Mexicans and other illegals. You know, create an earthquake or some other natural disaster.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby Roger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:31 am

Why was the sky more blue than normal when there was that Icelandic volcanic ash cloud? Is it something to do with blue being ‘lower’?

Roger
We Will Rock You

Postby Roger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:04 pm

MURICA

phpBB [video]

Roger
We Will Rock You

Postby julymorning » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:02 am

Innuendoes wrote:
julymorning wrote:You know I'm the last person you'd expect to jump on a conspiracy wagon, but the factual things I have learned in this past year (12 months worth) has made me think anything is possible. I mean the idiotic factual things mankind has done/is doing just makes my head spin.

Do you have a link to the video or videos you are talking about and can you post it? Blue lasers are on the lower end of the light spectrum and the lower the light spectrum, the more powerful the laser. Miltay uses ultraviolet and infrared for weapons. Ultraviolet is purple or blue and usually doesn't show up but will on cameras.

There are dozens. I haven't watched any of them, my nerves can't take on what may be nonsensical things to worry about, but I couldn't help but see them, and absorb what they're saying. I think I know now why my mom had begun to act like the proverbial ostrich, seeming to stick her head in the sand not wanting to see or hear worrisome things.

https://youtu.be/AS4FUtpZ6vA

https://youtu.be/76_xTfQbw_8

https://youtu.be/fQy5CDDzhoc

https://youtu.be/bILo5Rjkxtg
.It is my uppermost hope that even histories' genius's lost their minds as they aged. I'd hate to think that I really am an idiot. sjm

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby julymorning » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:12 am

Okay, I am watching one for the first time. I don't know that it's on the above list, I saw it because I was trying to play the video mentioning how to use microwaves to do these fires? Something like that.

But this one...it makes me sick and it freaks me out because it DOES look so suspect!

I wouldn't have any logical explanations for this being a naturally occurring fire. It is reminiscent of how micro bursts mimic tornadoes.

And, if offers a logical explanation. Motive is always important.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby Broooklyn » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:09 am

phpBB [video]
Image---Image

Broooklyn
Spread Your Wings

QOL'er in Black

Postby Innuendoes » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:31 am

julymorning wrote:Okay, I am watching one for the first time. I don't know that it's on the above list, I saw it because I was trying to play the video mentioning how to use microwaves to do these fires? Something like that.

But this one...it makes me sick and it freaks me out because it DOES look so suspect!

I wouldn't have any logical explanations for this being a naturally occurring fire. It is reminiscent of how micro bursts mimic tornadoes.

And, if offers a logical explanation. Motive is always important.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

OK, I watched the first one and the first thing I noticed right from the very beginning and before they even mentioned it that in most or many cases, there are large trees and many bushes and shrubbery that are virtually untouched. Those should have fried. Green trees should not still have green leaves on them and look like nothing happened when everything around them has been reduced to ashen rubble. That does not make any sense, period.

I found this. It does show a beam but what kind of beam and where it's coming from is not known or shown but you can see it. I haven't watched the entire clip, yet. I've been out most of the day and just no time to go through everything.

They are mentioning blue flashes starting around 9 minutes into the video then after about a minute of more video of that, you can see the live green trees, again, and everything else looking vaporized. I need to just stop what I am doing and watch one of these or more than one, all the way through. I do think something was going on here that wasn't just an ordinary fire, though. And I would not put anything beyond what this or any other government, for that matter, would do. There is just far too much corruption in our world, now.

phpBB [video]
Cause you are beautiful
Carves away your belief

Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free

Postby julymorning » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:50 am

I am swayed towards the microwaving theory. HOWEVER, I'm not sure that the causes of the fires in these videos are related in the same way to the ones in Ventura county, ect.

What I'm saying is some of the clips I showed and the ones I looked at discussing the damage you speak of, well, they explain how microwave burning happens.

The Ventura fires burned everything, it seemed to me, and the physical conditions at the time were beyond perfect for fires to spread at maniacal speeds and could have started spontaneously, even. Seemingly spontaneously. Even a little piece of broken glass could magnify sun rays on such arid tinder and there she goes.

By the same token it wouldn't take much from a well directed laser here and there......

Brooklyn, can't people have a discussion without your childish yet obviously brilliant making fun of someone?

The burning was definitely odd. I noticed where the narrator was fussing about the destroyed steel beams by the untouched greenery, failed to mention the undamaged wood beams supporting the bent steel ones. Did you notice that?

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby Innuendoes » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:56 am

julymorning wrote:I am swayed towards the microwaving theory. HOWEVER, I'm not sure that the causes of the fires in these videos are related in the same way to the ones in Ventura county, ect.

What I'm saying is some of the clips I showed and the ones I looked at discussing the damage you speak of, well, they explain how microwave burning happens.

The Ventura fires burned everything, it seemed to me, and the physical conditions at the time were beyond perfect for fires to spread at maniacal speeds and could have started spontaneously, even. Seemingly spontaneously. Even a little piece of broken glass could magnify sun rays on such arid tinder and there she goes.

By the same token it wouldn't take much from a well directed laser here and there......

Brooklyn, can't people have a discussion without your childish yet obviously brilliant making fun of someone?

The burning was definitely odd. I noticed where the narrator was fussing about the destroyed steel beams by the untouched greenery, failed to mention the undamaged wood beams supporting the bent steel ones. Did you notice that?

I'm sorry, I am still answering an email that should have been over and sent this morning. Ha! I will get to it as soon as I can. The one I posted is the one where I believe the narrator mentions all of the melted objects that should not have melted. I'll have to go back and start over, watching from beginning to end. And I am not even 100% positive the one I posted is the one I watched on my phone. I sent myself a link via email and I *think* that's the correct one, but not 100% sure.
Cause you are beautiful
Carves away your belief

Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World