In the news today (North American version)

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby Innuendoes » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:12 am

CNB wrote:This was from Rachel's show on Wednesday:

https://www.facebook.com/DJTNotMyPresid ... 0532009655

I'm listening to music and not interested in Rachel! At all. Period.
Yeah, I'm lost in the night
The icy wind is howling out your name
The moon has gone behind the cloud again
And I can't stand to live another day
'Cause my bluebird went away

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

The Master Of Space And Time

Postby CNB » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:30 am

I added her Thursday show to that post when you're done listening to music! :)
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby CNB » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:43 am

@jaketapper
Secretary of State Tillerson about to embark on first major trip to Asia in the midst of North Korean crisis.
Not bringing any reporters.

@chrishayes
The state department has basically gone dark in an unprecedented fashion. Sends a genuinely chilling message to the world.
IT'S LATE !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby Innuendoes » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:06 am

CNB wrote:I added her Thursday show to that post when you're done listening to music! :)

NO, I AM WORKING, NOW. SORRY FOR ALL CAPS BUT WHAT I AM DOING HAS TO BE IN ALL CAPS.

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

Postby CNB » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:22 pm

IT'S LATE !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby Innuendoes » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:41 pm

CNB wrote:Stop deleting your tweets!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58c1a ... 078ca51126

???????????

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

Postby Innuendoes » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:41 pm

LOL, reverse tweet tunnel - js

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

Postby CNB » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:31 pm

Who will be next to get caught in the Trump/Flynn/Bannon/Miller/Tillerson/Sessions/Ross/Kushner/Spicer/
Conway web of Russian lies?
IT'S LATE !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

The American Health Care Act 2017

Postby W.K.Mahler » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:33 pm

What are the odds that Oregon Republican Representative Greg Walden and I really look alike....?

Then again, what are the odds my friend since fall 2002, Andrew Gorsuch, originally from New York could be related to USA's Supreme Court Justic Nominee Neil Gorsuch?

What are the odds my friend since March 1986, Raymond Roy not only looks like a relative of President Trump, he could very well be his brother and what are the odds, Ms. Roy, related to Ray or not, Ms. Roy attending World Womens Day and sat with First Daughter Ivanka Trump and First Lady Melania Trump?

I met Ray and worked side by side with him every day from March 1986 to October'ish 1986 and remain Facebook friends with him as he travels to Florida in the same area President Trump has a Miami area home?

What are the odds my former Uncle In Law is 1/2 brother to my ex aunt in law, Janet Morris and is the current President of Russia? None other than the 1/2 tag team "bromance" leader himself, Vladimir Putin. No doubt the other 1/2 of the "bromance" is President Trump according to a well established online report by a New York based newspaper?

Regarding my ex-inlaw Janet Morris, anyone care to explain her likeness to Supreme Court Judge Ruth Ginsberg? Just this past fall 2016, I spent nearly 45 minutes talking with a woman of whom, although I never got her name, she looked exactly like the judge and drank Arizona "Ginseng Tea".

I could go on but I'll leave it to you to remember CNN's Anderson Cooper. What are the odds he, Anderson would look like my father's brother, my Uncle, James William Mahler although James died in Vietnam's Da Nang Province 1963? Not only that but he, Anderson Cooper just two nights ago had a live guest via satellite of whom resembles almost identically my own father, Richard Hall Mahler?

I'm not one to boast but really?

Here is a snippet of a letter between my love interest, a resident of Crimea (annexed from Ukraine by Russia) of whom works in Russia's health care industry.

I leave you this for you to be provoked into thinking about exactly what the Republican Party *including some Democrats, propose to cut from Obama Care to the American Health Care Act that of which won't entirely replace Obama Care but will enhance and make it more financially friendly for the common man and woman *including me.

"Difficult to explain.

All I know is that since I am a former relative by marriage to Russian President Putin, there is little left for privacy by the news media.

Here in America, there is much about wiretapping between President Trump when he was a candidate before becoming President. Also in the news the federal government has been found to put spyware in all things like TV, smartphones, computers too. The news speaks and is written as if what Trump and the FBI, CIA have been "sacrifices on the alter" for all to copy. Yet at the same time human spirit has its "Windows".

One email goes out by me and it is known about sometimes before I am done writing while alone as I am now for instance in this bedroom. My mouth is shut as it is now yet my spiritual window is wide open for all to hear. Kathy my landlord and her pets all sleep and the TV is off all under the same roof as the huge snow flakes cover the cold ground.

During the sixties, the federal government spent millions on mental communications and although there was the cold war between Russia and USA, rules by both government could not keep all communication quiet. (Love conquers all even though it's difficult when on the losing end.). Anyways, surely you have witnessed Schizophrenia? I don't have it but the common knowledge that Schizophrenics hear internal voices has led the US military to study "mind to mind, thought to thought" communication between soldiers to do away with two way battery operated radios, hence "stealth".

My great grandfather Gustav Mahler fell victim to Nazi Germany and was forced into psychiatric treatment, diagnosed as a Schizophrenic and like he millions of other people too and that has exploded into tens of millions now. By God I will prove he was never mentally ill.

Is it not possible that the reporter from New England Channel News, NECN.Com could have been given a combo of brains and plastic and steel? How else would, considering the odds, I turned on TV the other day and within minutes I heard your last name Zelen. I take great pride in hearing your last name. Yet there were no reporters, trucks, cameras nearby my home.

The USSR was famous for taking people out of their daily lives when suspected of being not good for oneself and or the motherland and like the USSR and now Russia the USA does the same thing too, all forced drugging no matter how peaceful a unwilling patient is. Try to convince a psychiatrist the drugs aren't good while also being held captive against ones will. Obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol, rotting teeth etc. are widely common but the the worst of it is is despair, hopelessness that what was to be blossoming before hospitalization dies. You know what doctors and law enforcement do, it's called their jobs and it's why I have such disdain for both for each professions for they wield too much power.

A friend of mine "fell by the wayside" mentally and I went to the court to have her "section 8" committed only to be told I couldn't despite the fact she broke many laws and was a danger to herself. I've known her since 1984 and in 2016 she lost control of her life. The local courts despite having her legal and medical records available to them refused. The same legal and medical system allows themselves to take anyone for any reason into medical custody and hundreds of times compared to one or two, the "patient" is forced into treatment for no less than 72 hours up to six months by the thousands each day and night and is highly selective.

Employment? You know dozens of stories heard first hand about lost relationships jobs, homes etc. all due to the legality doctors have in conjunction with the courts and they don't care if a patient loses his or her job, home or other relationships. Sure in the hospital, there is a "roof overhead, bed to sleep on and food to eat" but a patients daily life is severed and put on hold until a overwhelmed doctor who maybe spends 10 minutes or less per 72 hours minimum total with that patient is satisfied not that the patient is no longer a danger to oneself, the doctor is satisfied the "legal" archaic drugs are thoroughly in the patients body. A doctor is not a court judge but uses judgement that has daily added to the ever growing population of alleged "mentally ill". That same doctor orders patients to be allowed outside confined for less than an hour a day yet murderers and rapists get more than an hour outdoors each day according to nationwide law, how unfair.

Amazing but I hope President Trump's health care reform as it has been reported, will defund not the military and thought to thought communication but will defund the psychiatric community.

Thank you Aunt Russia for providing insight.

"Windows of the soul have been computerized."

Not too long before "Skynet" from the movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger in "The Terminator" becomes more than just a science fiction movie. In fact, there is truth to that 1984 movie. For example, in 2001? 2002 or 2003, there was a day I recall when Leonda came to me and asked me to call her physician for her. I had been typing using my computer. I was also listening in shuffle play mp3's of over 20,0000 songs. I told Leonda I needed a moment to prepare and no sooner I said that, the computer crashed. Upon restarting the computer and restarting my mp3 player, out of 20,000 songs chosen by the computer and the mp3 player, the song "Calling Dr. Love" was the first. The computer listened to the two of us yet only since 2011-12 have voice operated scenarios such as I have written of, described have become "the norm" of computer products for the general public that I know of. Try explaining that to a psychiatrist I say and that doctors answer would be 72 hours of involuntary committal. I am against, I am not pro but I am con that doctors professional licencing.

Valentina, you wrote that Russia pays very little salaries to doctors. $100,000+ a year doctors such as heart and brain surgeons earn per year yet those doctors pay 3x that amount for decades in student loans here in America.

At least I do not under estimate a doctor's ability but at least doctors should not get paid by pharmaceutical companies in exchange for prescribing medicine that does more harm than good.

Abilify
Soboxone
Haldol
Geodon
Latuda
Prolixin
Risperdal
Depakote
Seroquil
Trilafon

Those are all anti psychotic meds that although have FDA approval, to this day do more harm than good along with countless others. Obesity, high cholesterol, diabetes, rotting teeth, disassociation from daily routines.

Doctors think marijuana causes mental illness yet I've been smoking marijuana since age 13 never once becoming psychotic. The same doctors work with law enforcement and both doctors and law enforcement now have the legal authority to allow marijuana distribution to some extent and can prescribe marijuana nationwide. President Trump has gone on record to not being supportive of anything beyond medical marijuana and the outlook is that he will order law enforcement to pounce and stop the marijuana supporters such as I. Why? Does he forget alcohol is 100% more dangerous?"

I realize cutting the Center for Disease Control's budget is seemingly crazy but consider this. It won't be here in America where for example, the real more than a year long battle against the mosquito born "baby head shrinking" disease Zika is battled as the slaughter is going on in South America and for a fact, if any government outside of the USA is wise, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Peru etc. they'll take their USA fed profits and work freely with citizens of all countries to battle this disease.

To Senator Joe Kennedy III:

Hey Joe,

Tell me when was the last time you wore the same clothes without washing them for a week and no t showering too? I bet, you've never witnessed a heroin overdose up close and personal inches from your nose, I have. Luxury? At least in Russia, psychiatric doctors make well below the industry standard here in America across the board. I'm damned glad the health care system is being pruned like a big overgrown rose bush. You wrote of the differences between the powerful and the least amongst us. We are all our own "David & Goliath's" and its about time the USA Health Care System stop being the instigator for our own self "harm" battles in and externally. For example, Nazi Germany diagnosed my Great Grandfather, the #3 classical composer of all time, Gustav Mahler as a schizophrenic. Do you not realize, like me, he neither was mentally ill yet the Nazi regime although "cleansed" by getting it's physical a** kicked in WWII still lives on in the spirit of American & Russian Health Care 2017. Rest assured, I try not to keep secrets, but there's no way on this planet either countries health care systems will ever ever know my Achilles's heel better than myself, a total routing by the health care system againgst me here on Cape Cod circa 2000 regarding being forced into drug treatment for an alleged mental illness. I do know you make consider this next statement a sign of mental illness.

Hours prior to the South East Asia Christmas Day Tsunami of 2004, I alone, to say I was the smallest factor in the world, well, hours before Pope John Paul II *(of whom looked totally like my Uncle Stu, a Plymouth & Brockton Bus driver) I created in one take and released a song that became Gods blueprint of the worst natural distaster in all recorded history. Ya know, Jesus flippped over tables and tossed the bankers out by the seat of their pants according to the bible? Well, consider my song the messenger and warning for Jesus kicked South East Asia's buttocks without mercy. Imagine, how big do you really think American Health Care is? I don't believe for a nano quadrillianth of a second, the financial power of the industry could ever stand taller in fortune above my ankle compared to my Gods gift of musicality yet the health care system here on Cape Cod overlooks that fact, trying to wrestle me into being cowtowed and cooperatively a supporter of their Nazi like belief system, the oath everyone from social worker to top doc in the nation believes in. Try me again Health Care, I am the ultimate David and you are one sorry excuse for being pro's. Really? I am dwarfing your very existance yet I am as fragile as a freshly laid egg out of a hen. I do not need your drugs and I even beat high cholesterol and diabetes both of which were brought on and called an acceptable risk while being forced to take your damned anti-psychotics. Do you want a worse natural distaster? I can split glass with my voice since age 21 and I am the storm your doctors told me I can never handle. Well, "Merry Christmas To You" is 3.55 megabytes in size and is a bit over 3 1/2 minutes long, 3:47. Go match up how many people were killed in 3 1/2 weeks and remember, 3.55 megabytes is a pebble in size compared to the hard to swallow 355,000 dead souls. Jesus flipped tables that day and I was the music before he decided to copy me.

To be brief, the health care industry here in America needs a rude awakening and I am damned glad to lead the musical charge. Want more than tables flipped?

William K. Mahler
http://www.williamkeithmahler.org
http://www.mahlers.com

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Postby Capt. Den Ronson » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:36 pm

That must've been when you banged your head.

Capt. Den Ronson
The Show Must Go On

Postby julymorning » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:51 am

Good freaking God I came back to this forum too soon! I am not reading that wall of text!!
.It is my uppermost hope that even histories' genius's lost their minds as they aged. I'd hate to think that I really am an idiot. sjm

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

This is probably as good as it gets.

Postby Broooklyn » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:03 am

Trump should have Mahler build the wall!
Image---Image

Broooklyn
Spread Your Wings

QOL'er in Black

Postby Innuendoes » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:05 am

Broooklyn wrote:Trump should have Mahler build the wall!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

Postby CNB » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:11 am

So what will be the weekly Saturday morning anti Obama twitter storm tomorrow I wonder? :shock:
IT'S LATE !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby CNB » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:31 pm

Steve Bannon is being compared to Thomas Cromwell:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/o ... l?referer=
IT'S LATE !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World