In the news today (North American version)

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:34 am

Roger wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:Julian Assange‏
@TheRealJuIian
#FridayFoodForThought—
Donald Trump had not one single claim of sexual assault lodged against him until he ran against, and defeated @HillaryClinton. #FridayFact


I suppose that depends on whether or not you think 1997 counts as before or after the election.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/gos ... e-1.785734

Still, it’s nice of Assange to give his unique insight into sexual assault allegations, from his little Ecudorian hideaway.


Before if a person can do math. Nothing is proven and 130,000 is like DT giving someone a penny to keep quiet. LOL!!!! I think someone made a huge mistake, saying that was the payoff. They could have gotten millions if it had been true.

And BTW, you might be out of the loop??? Assange is not guilty. The accuser said so.
Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone
 
Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

LEMONed I Scream

      
 
Posts: 10676
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 481 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby CNB » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:36 am

Stormy Daniels was also before Hillary:

http://www.thestar.com/amp/entertainmen ... dards.html
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9162
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 516 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby Roger » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:38 am

Innuendoes wrote:
Roger wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:Julian Assange‏
@TheRealJuIian
#FridayFoodForThought—
Donald Trump had not one single claim of sexual assault lodged against him until he ran against, and defeated @HillaryClinton. #FridayFact


I suppose that depends on whether or not you think 1997 counts as before or after the election.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/gos ... e-1.785734

Still, it’s nice of Assange to give his unique insight into sexual assault allegations, from his little Ecudorian hideaway.


Before if a person can do math. Nothing is proven and 130,000 is like DT giving someone a penny to keep quiet. LOL!!!! I think someone made a huge mistake, saying that was the payoff. They could have gotten millions if it had been true.

And BTW, you might be out of the loop??? Assange is not guilty. The accuser said so.


Why have you immediately shifted your argument from “Donald had never been accused of sexual assault pre-2016” to “Assange is innocent”?

I’ve literally just proven his tweet to be false following a 15 second Google search.

What loop do you think I’m out of? Have I said anything to suggest I think his accusations were true?
 
Roger
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:15 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby Roger » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:40 am

CNB wrote:Stormy Daniels was also before Hillary:

http://www.thestar.com/amp/entertainmen ... dards.html


The only good thing about this silly habit Trump groupies have of trying to blame Clinton every time their man is involved in a scandal is that they’ve given up on trying to blame Obama, because that shit just doesn’t work any more.
 
Roger
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:15 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:41 am

Roger wrote:
CNB wrote:Stormy Daniels was also before Hillary:

http://www.thestar.com/amp/entertainmen ... dards.html


The only good thing about this silly habit Trump groupies have of trying to blame Clinton every time their man is involved in a scandal is that they’ve given up on trying to blame Obama, because that shit just doesn’t work any more.


Just wait. If the memos are released, they will blow your mind.
Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone
 
Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

LEMONed I Scream

      
 
Posts: 10676
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 481 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby Roger » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:43 am

Innuendoes wrote:
Roger wrote:
CNB wrote:Stormy Daniels was also before Hillary:

http://www.thestar.com/amp/entertainmen ... dards.html


The only good thing about this silly habit Trump groupies have of trying to blame Clinton every time their man is involved in a scandal is that they’ve given up on trying to blame Obama, because that shit just doesn’t work any more.


Just wait. If the memos are released, they will blow your mind.


She’s not president. Get over it. Worry about the man you got instead of the woman you didn’t.
 
Roger
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:15 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby CNB » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:50 am

Innuendoes wrote:
Roger wrote:
CNB wrote:Stormy Daniels was also before Hillary:

http://www.thestar.com/amp/entertainmen ... dards.html


The only good thing about this silly habit Trump groupies have of trying to blame Clinton every time their man is involved in a scandal is that they’ve given up on trying to blame Obama, because that shit just doesn’t work any more.


Just wait. If the memos are released, they will blow your mind.


Devin made up those memos from the made up stuff he got from the WH — probably from Stephen “American carnage” Miller!
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9162
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 516 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:57 am

CNB wrote:Devin made up those memos from the made up stuff he got from the WH — probably from Stephen “American carnage” Miller!



We are going to see legendary levels of spin from the lying press if this memo gets released:

>"Heres why you should be worried about the FISA Abuse scandal"
>"Yes, Obama abused his power but it was for National Security"
>"Obama is not guilty!"
>"Yes, Obama, Hillary and the DNC are corrupt, but the DP shouldn't be disbanded because of that"


Image
Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone
 
Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

LEMONed I Scream

      
 
Posts: 10676
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 481 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:59 am

Roger wrote:
She’s not president. Get over it. Worry about the man you got instead of the woman you didn’t.


There are actually people who believe if they can get rid of Trump, Hillary can take his place. If that was even possible, we would be in for something of the likes the world has never seen before BECAUSE, there are medical records that will ... oh dear. I dare not say it.
Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone
 
Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

LEMONed I Scream

      
 
Posts: 10676
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 481 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:09 am

Rep. Jody Hice‏Verified account
@CongressmanHice
Follow Follow @CongressmanHice
More
Earlier this morning, I examined the classified, four-page memo from @HouseIntelComm regarding the FBI, DOJ, and the so-called #RussianCollusion. To put it simply, “WOW.” I joined the call to #ReleaseTheMemo. Americans deserve truth and transparency.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DT732bvXcAAes3u.jpg
Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone
 
Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

LEMONed I Scream

      
 
Posts: 10676
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 481 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby CNB » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:23 am

Inny, You are so gullible. Why do you believe everything this pathological liar says? The only thing fake is HIM!
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9162
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 516 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:29 am

CNB wrote:Inny, You are so gullible. Why do you believe everything this pathological liar says? The only thing fake is HIM!


Trump? He's not saying anything I posted. None of it.

You're the one who is gullible.

In the mean time, we have strange aircraft flying around down near the gulf - jets and helicopters. People are reporting them and some are photographing them. All of them are black. And with red markings on them. I'm not repeating what the markings are.
Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone
 
Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

LEMONed I Scream

      
 
Posts: 10676
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 481 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby The__KingOfRhye » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:00 am

Innuendoes wrote:There are actually people who believe if they can get rid of Trump, Hillary can take his place


If anyone does think that, they're an idiot. Obviously Pence would take his place. As much as I don't like Trump, I shudder at the thought of that.
 
The__KingOfRhye
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 

Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?

      
 
Posts: 1567
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 242 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:07 am

The__KingOfRhye wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:There are actually people who believe if they can get rid of Trump, Hillary can take his place


If anyone does think that, they're an idiot. Obviously Pence would take his place. As much as I don't like Trump, I shudder at the thought of that.


A Harvard professor even believes that, or did. I believe they got in trouble for saying it in class but I forget that part. Too much going on for me to waste my time on it.
Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone
 
Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

LEMONed I Scream

      
 
Posts: 10676
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 481 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby The__KingOfRhye » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:48 am

Innuendoes wrote:A Harvard professor even believes that, or did. I believe they got in trouble for saying it in class but I forget that part. Too much going on for me to waste my time on it.


OK, I actually looked that up, found it pretty quickly....the professor was saying what he thought should (not will) happen if the charges about Russia messing with the election turn out to be true. Which was: Trump resigns or is kicked out, same for Pence, Ryan becomes Pres. and "makes it right" by nominating Clinton as VP, then resigns himself, and voila, President Clinton. Probably unlikely, but there's nothing about that is impossible.
 
The__KingOfRhye
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 

Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?

      
 
Posts: 1567
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 242 times
Been thanked: 211 times

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest