In the news today (North American version)

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: In the news today (North American version)

Postby Sole Survivor » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:52 pm

Love now 'till Eternity...

Sole Survivor
Spread Your Wings

Rock and roll dream Not what it seems Who is the dreamer now?

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:03 pm

JLP wrote:But this guy wasn't a terrorist.

That's your opinion!

Innuendoes

Postby JLP » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
JLP wrote:But this guy wasn't a terrorist.

That's your opinion!

I was being ironic. In my opinion he is as much a terrorist as those other mad fuckers who wear suicide vests or drive trucks into crowds of innocents. Shame Trump does not agree. At least the NRA seems to have come to it's senses about those attachments that helped this guy.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:21 pm

JLP wrote:I was being ironic. In my opinion he is as much a terrorist as those other mad fuckers who wear suicide vests or drive trucks into crowds of innocents. Shame Trump does not agree. At least the NRA seems to have come to it's senses about those attachments that helped this guy.

I believe he has connections and not necessarily to someone outside this country or of any particular religion, either.

Bad, bad, bad shit going down. :shock:

Innuendoes

Postby Innuendoes » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:07 pm

Ohhh yea, bang zoom!

The four police officers that stormed the room of Stephen Paddock said he was dressed in a red thermal shirt and jeans.

All leaked photos of him lying on the floor with blood pouring out of his mouth and dead, show him shaved more or less, compared to any other photo seen of him and dressed in black slacks and a brown shirt.

BAM

Innuendoes

Postby Roger » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:59 pm

So who did it, Hillary or Obama?

Roger
The Show Must Go On

Postby Innuendoes » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:31 pm

Roger wrote:So who did it, Hillary or Obama?

I've seen the photos of the body. I've seen the clothing on the body. I have also listened to the 60 Minutes program and watched the interview with the 4 police officers. They don't match. Obviously, you disagree. Too bad you are that narrow minded.

Innuendoes

Postby Roger » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
Roger wrote:So who did it, Hillary or Obama?

I've seen the photos of the body. I've seen the clothing on the body. I have also listened to the 60 Minutes program and watched the interview with the 4 police officers. They don't match. Obviously, you disagree. Too bad you are that narrow minded.

Where have I disagreed? I’ve simply asked the expert who did it. I assume it was either Hillary or Obama, but maybe it was someone else? Tohme Tohme perhaps? Or a 1930s Chicago mobster? I’m asking the expert; you tell me!

Roger
The Show Must Go On

Postby Roger » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Ooh ooh was it George Soros? Or Michael Moore?
I’m desperate to know! Please tell me!

Roger
The Show Must Go On

Postby Roger » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:44 pm

I’ve got it, it was Podesta! In fact he said in one of the emails (omg HER EMAILS) that he was “heat the swimming pool”. The Mandalay Bay Hotel has a swimming pool. Coincidence? I think not! Drain the swamp! Lock her up!

Roger
The Show Must Go On

Postby Innuendoes » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:24 pm

Un huh

There were active shooters at
1. Mandalay Bay
2. The Belagio
3. Tropicana
4. Ceasers Palace
5. Inside the fairgrounds (concert area)
6. Gate 7

All according to the police scanner audio and eyewitness statements.

Police are even showing a photo of "an accomplice" in a window, inside Mandalay Bay.

Police were seen inside The Tropicana, pointing rifles at people inside and making them put their hands up plus one was carrying a backboard??? Video of it exists. I'm not posting it, though. SMH cause I know the backlash from here.

Innuendoes

Postby Roger » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Can you just tell us your theory, instead of feeding it to us piecemeal? You obviously have a theory, so let’s hear it.

Roger
The Show Must Go On

Postby Innuendoes » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Roger wrote:Can you just tell us your theory, instead of feeding it to us piecemeal? You obviously have a theory, so let’s hear it.

I have several theories. No need to state them at this time. A lot of people are finding the videos as they come up and a lot are finding the things like recorded transmissions from scanner feed, etc. That's all I am saying.

Innuendoes

Postby Roger » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Hopefully this is what will happen to the conspiracy theorists who use the deaths of innocent people to push their vile agendas:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017 ... ats-prison

Some “have nothing else going on in their lives and this gives them a sense of community, a sense of identity. It’s like a cult,” he said. Others are drawn to feeling “smarter” than the people around them who do not believe the conspiracy, thinking, “Oh, I’m awake – you guys are not awake.”

Other people, such as the mothers of young children who spread Sandy Hook hoax theories, simply need to believe “that the world is not a fragile, unpredictable, ugly place where children can get blown up at a music concert”.

Not my words; the words of the father of a 6 year old boy, killed in Sandy Hook.

Roger
The Show Must Go On

Postby Innuendoes » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:49 pm

Roger wrote:Hopefully this is what will happen to the conspiracy theorists who use the deaths of innocent people to push their vile agendas:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017 ... ats-prison

Some “have nothing else going on in their lives and this gives them a sense of community, a sense of identity. It’s like a cult,” he said. Others are drawn to feeling “smarter” than the people around them who do not believe the conspiracy, thinking, “Oh, I’m awake – you guys are not awake.”

Other people, such as the mothers of young children who spread Sandy Hook hoax theories, simply need to believe “that the world is not a fragile, unpredictable, ugly place where children can get blown up at a music concert”.

Not my words; the words of the father of a 6 year old boy, killed in Sandy Hook.

No one is saying Sandy Hook was a hoax. Both were real. Shame on you!

Vile agenda? YOU are the one with the vile agenda! Are you accusing me of harassing and threatening parents of dead children? It's people like you who are supporting this and egging it on by labeling everything by race. What you people are doing is dividing everything by race, causing people to group by race, then turn on each other and pit race against race. Shame on you!

Innuendoes

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World