Who will you vote for?

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Who will you vote for?

Labour
6
18%
Conservative
11
33%
Liberal Democrats
9
27%
UKIP
0
No votes
BNP
1
3%
Green Party
1
3%
Others
1
3%
Not Voting
4
12%
 
Total votes : 33

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby Simon » Thu May 06, 2010 7:51 pm

I believe Brian will be disappointed.
"Or you have it, or you don't!"
 
Simon
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2481
Images: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:12 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby Cool Cat » Thu May 06, 2010 8:10 pm

So which party will the Libs be getting into bed with? so to speak.
Oooh, you're a Cool Cat , Coming on strong with all the chit chat
 
Cool Cat
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

See Me In The Shadows

      
 
Posts: 4567
Images: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am
Location: Robin Hood Country
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby Elessar » Thu May 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Jesus. I hope this is a hoax.

 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10956
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby Spook » Thu May 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Elessar wrote:
Belle Leisha wrote:That is brilliant. :lol:


If they win, we all lose.

I voted Tory 5 years ago, a few months after turning 18. If you're one of the 9 who voted Tory in this poll and is planning on doing the same today, please, please, please reconsider, it's not too late. I'd rather lose a few pence out of every pound than live in a country that treats half of it's population like shit. Yes, many politicians are corrupt and lie, but if our government didn't even have an honourable manifesto to begin with, we've got no hope.

So please - ideally vote Lib Dem, but if you don't agree with their policies, and I agree that some of them are slightly dodgy, vote someone else. Labour, Green, Monster Raving Loonies...hell, even the BNP unless they've got a realistic chance of winning in your constiuency. Just not the Tories.



Well you really are showing your age. People like you like to throw out 'Remember Thatcher' as if it was an horror story. Well I am afraid not, the labour govt before, meant policies had to be imposed to get us out of the shit. As will no doubt happen again.

Too many self interested govt employed people and work dodgers will keep labour in power.

Once again it will no doubt show that in England most people will vote Conservative, but as last time, the bloody foreigners who demand their own parliment will impose on us English a minority voted in govt.
 
Spook
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby Bad Guy » Thu May 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Elessar wrote:Jesus. I hope this is a hoax.



Shocking if true. They should be thrown out of the election for this. :P
 
Bad Guy
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1120
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:37 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby Belle Leisha » Thu May 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Wow, Lib Dems have suddenly gone up in our poll.

I hope The Sun front page today made everyone else euqally sick and put off any potential Tory voters. Time to click the little red shoes together and hope...*Anything but Conservative Anything but Conservative Anything but Conservative*
But Eden is burning, either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage, of the changing of the guard


Image
 
Belle Leisha
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

I'm a Restless Kinda Girl, There's No Turning Back Now!

      
 
Posts: 4161
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 am
Location: Birmingham, UK
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby Elessar » Thu May 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Spook wrote:
Elessar wrote:
Belle Leisha wrote:That is brilliant. :lol:


If they win, we all lose.

I voted Tory 5 years ago, a few months after turning 18. If you're one of the 9 who voted Tory in this poll and is planning on doing the same today, please, please, please reconsider, it's not too late. I'd rather lose a few pence out of every pound than live in a country that treats half of it's population like shit. Yes, many politicians are corrupt and lie, but if our government didn't even have an honourable manifesto to begin with, we've got no hope.

So please - ideally vote Lib Dem, but if you don't agree with their policies, and I agree that some of them are slightly dodgy, vote someone else. Labour, Green, Monster Raving Loonies...hell, even the BNP unless they've got a realistic chance of winning in your constiuency. Just not the Tories.



Well you really are showing your age. People like you like to throw out 'Remember Thatcher' as if it was an horror story. Well I am afraid not, the labour govt before, meant policies had to be imposed to get us out of the shit. As will no doubt happen again.

Too many self interested govt employed people and work dodgers will keep labour in power.

Once again it will no doubt show that in England most people will vote Conservative, but as last time, the bloody foreigners who demand their own parliment will impose on us English a minority voted in govt.


I don't throw the 'Remember Thatcher' line at anyone because I don't remember Thatcher! But I remember foxhunting, and I know about equality and lack thereof.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10956
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby JLP » Thu May 06, 2010 10:33 pm

I do remember Thatcher.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11149
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby Belle Leisha » Thu May 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Elle you're actually too old to have an opinion now.
But Eden is burning, either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage, of the changing of the guard


Image
 
Belle Leisha
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

I'm a Restless Kinda Girl, There's No Turning Back Now!

      
 
Posts: 4161
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 am
Location: Birmingham, UK
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby JLP » Thu May 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Didn't the Tories target Sunderland Central?
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11149
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby Elessar » Thu May 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Belle Leisha wrote:Elle you're actually too old to have an opinion now.


I'll add it to my list of reasons why I'm wrong:

1) If you disagree with me, you'll be a bad doctor
2) You're too young
3) You're too old
4) I normally agree with you, but this time I don't so you must be wrong
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10956
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby JLP » Thu May 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Elessar wrote:
Belle Leisha wrote:Elle you're actually too old to have an opinion now.


I'll add it to my list of reasons why I'm wrong:

1) If you disagree with me, you'll be a bad doctor
2) You're too young
3) You're too old
4) I normally agree with you, but this time I don't so you must be wrong



you forgot to add you're a mod. :lol:
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11149
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby Cool Cat » Thu May 06, 2010 11:09 pm

The number of polling stations that locked out voters is getting longer.
Oooh, you're a Cool Cat , Coming on strong with all the chit chat
 
Cool Cat
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

See Me In The Shadows

      
 
Posts: 4567
Images: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am
Location: Robin Hood Country
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby Elessar » Thu May 06, 2010 11:09 pm

JLP wrote:
Elessar wrote:
Belle Leisha wrote:Elle you're actually too old to have an opinion now.


I'll add it to my list of reasons why I'm wrong:

1) If you disagree with me, you'll be a bad doctor
2) You're too young
3) You're too old
4) I normally agree with you, but this time I don't so you must be wrong



you forgot to add you're a mod. :lol:


Ah yes! That's a big one! Mods should stop arguments, not cause them, etc.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10956
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Who will you vote for?

Postby JLP » Thu May 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Us admins and mods should all be Tories anyway as we only look after ourselves and each other. 8-)
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11149
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 414 times

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests