The dangers of w i - fi killing humans +birds bees- nature

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

The dangers of w i - fi killing humans +birds bees- nature

Postby medusa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 pm

2 HOUR INDEPTH INTERVIEW ON THE DANGERS OF WI- FI - CELL PHONES - SMART METERS
CORDLESS PH0NS ETC HID -3D TV'S ETC
TO HUMANS AND THE BEES
BIRDS AND EVEN BADGERS- I.E
ALL LIFE IN GENERAL

MP3 HERE http://podcast.godlikeproductions.com/d ... sfinal.mp3

Elizabeth Barris is concerned about the ill effects of cell phones and Wi-Fi.
She is the director of The Peoples Initiative Foundation, a non profit organization, is on a mission to change the law and inform the public about the devastating health effects from EMR (electromagnetic radiation), which is emitted from cell phones and Wi-Fi.
It's Challenging the Doors Of Time

medusa
We Will Rock You

Re: The dangers of w i - fi killing humans +birds bees- nat

Postby JLP » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Is there anything on her site about the dangers of spam. Or conspiracy theories and the crackpots who believe them?
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby AutumnGirlLybbie » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:47 pm

I didn't read her post but I have heard and as far as I'm concerned experienced something with cell phones and bees.
A friend of mine has a huge vegetable garden she's been doing for years. She read an article about why the honey bee population was dying off. It said for a while they thought it was cell phones, but they did a study and found out it wasn't cell phones. However they did find that bees don't like cell phones that it does seem to screw with their navigation system. So my friend started making sure she always had her cell phone on her while gardening and she's been left alone by the bees ever since. I have since tried this if I'm going to be outside for a long period of time and its worked. I should mention that I've always been a magnet for bees! Not since I carry a cell phone in my pocket though!

AutumnGirlLybbie

Postby medusa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 pm

JLP wrote:Is there anything on her site about the dangers of spam. Or conspiracy theories and the crackpots who believe them?

No, but there is plenty about trolls on the main glp site

medusa
We Will Rock You

Postby Lino » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:54 pm

well, the fact is that bees are being affected by this and the lack of polenization of plants could be very dangerous for us.
I'm a globetrotter and I'm proud of it!

Lino
The Show Must Go On

Postby medusa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:56 pm

the link is not a website
it is a mp3 interview on the subject

medusa
We Will Rock You

Postby capri1600l » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:30 pm

AutumnGirlLybbie wrote:I didn't read her post but I have heard and as far as I'm concerned experienced something with cell phones and bees.
A friend of mine has a huge vegetable garden she's been doing for years. She read an article about why the honey bee population was dying off. It said for a while they thought it was cell phones, but they did a study and found out it wasn't cell phones. However they did find that bees don't like cell phones that it does seem to screw with their navigation system. So my friend started making sure she always had her cell phone on her while gardening and she's been left alone by the bees ever since. I have since tried this if I'm going to be outside for a long period of time and its worked. I should mention that I've always been a magnet for bees! Not since I carry a cell phone in my pocket though!

As I'm a beekeeper as well as a Queen fan,I can say as to date there is no conclusive evidence that mobile phones have any effect on bees,I regularly go into my bees and have my phone with me,I've even used it with the bee hives open and not found any difference in the way the bees act.I teach beekeeping at an apiary which has a large communication tower right next to us,now we keep over 20 hives and never had any problems
I'm not saying that long term it won't,but at the moment they seem ok.But I do think that over time all these wireless signals will effect everyone and everything
capri1600l

capri1600l
Spread Your Wings

Postby medusa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:35 pm

The following illnesses have been associated with EMR (electro magnetic radiation) as emitted from cell phones, wifi, broad band air transmitted television and the antennas, transmitters, towers and masts which carry the signals..
ACOUSTIC NEUROMA (tumor of the auditory nerve, but also commonly referred to as a brain tumor by some since it is attache to the brain)

ADD/ADHD
ALZHEIMER'S
BRAIN CANCER
BRAIN TUMORS (benign brain tumors can also be deadly)
DEMENTIA
LEUKEMIA
LOW SPERM COUNT/REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH EFFECTS
LYMPHOMA
PAROTID GLAND CANCER (SALIVARY GLANDE CANCER)
UVEAL MELANOMA (EYE CANCER)
GENERAL GENOTOXICITY

CLICK HERE FOR WHO PRESS RELEASE, http://www.godlikeproductions.com/exter ... r208_E.pdf
W.H.O CLASSIFIES ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS AS CLASS 2 B POSSIBLE HUMAN CARCINOGEN.

medusa
We Will Rock You

Postby medusa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:39 pm

The Bioinitiative Report
The Bioinitiative Report is an approximately 600 page report compiled by top oncologists, scientists and public health experts from around the world, some right here in the US regarding EMR and serious health effects. Click here to view the full report. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/exter ... ive.org%2F

Autism may be Linked to Electromagnetic Radiation Levels In Mother’s Bedroom During Pregnancy Pilot Study Finds Over 20x Higher Microwave Power Density in Mothers’ Sleeping Locations During Pregnancy
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/exter ... y-leads%2F

medusa
We Will Rock You

Postby medusa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:41 pm

ARE THE BEES AFFECTED
A SCEINTISTS OPINION

Scientists opinion about EMR and bees dying

Dear Dr. Carlo:

I have read recently in Salon.com that the theory that bees are disappearing because of exposure to EMR is not supported by any science. You were on Good Morning America supporting that theory.

Who is correct?

Carol H Amherst, MA

Dear Carol:

Unfortunately, the situation with the bees is a page out of the playbook that we deal with all the time with the mobile phone industry. When the bee story first broke, it was based on a German study that showed information carrying radio waves disrupted the ability of bees to make it back to their hives. That work was made public about two months ago. There were other data to support it as well. You can see some of that on our SWI website -- note especially an exceptionally insightful article by Milt Bowling posted there.

The news media ran with the story, bolstered a great deal by a quote attributed to Albert Einstein something along these lines: 'watch the bees. when they disappear, man will disappear within four years'......The mobile phone industry was caught off-guard by the widespread media attention the story garnered.

After the first news cycle, the mobile phone industry 'hit squad' went into action. First, they planted stories that cast doubt on the Einstein quote. Never before have I seen such a desperate attempt to distance a quote from a figure as revered as Albert Einstein. In the process, his name was besmerched. Very sad.

Next, they conscripted scientists from a number of universities to begin going public with other explanations...viruses, bacteria, pesticides etc., etc., etc.. These alternatives have been making the rounds over the past month. The mobile phone industry is putting quite a bit of money into the pockets of these scientists by supporting their work regarding viruses and alternative explanations. The industry is dealing with it as a politics and public relations problem....thus, manipulation of the public perception is the appropriate remedy for them. Sadly, this is business as usual for the mobile phone industry.

Most people in the public don't know the back story, so they do not see the manipulation coming or have the necessary bases for skepticism to see through it. But here is the bottom line:

a.. The colony collapse disorder has occurred concurrently on four continents within a very short time frame. If the reason was biological or chemical, there would be a pattern of epidemic spread....we would be able to trace the spread of bee disappearance or Colony Collapse Disorder from a source similar to the spread of SARS a few years ago. That is not the case. The condition has hit each continent at roughly the same time. That would mean the cause has to have hit the continents at the same time as well. Mobile phones meet that criterion.

b.. None of the biological or chemical hypotheses actually have a mechanistic explanation that is plausible. The science for the biological and chemical alternatives is far thinner than the science supporting the EMR connection. A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

c.. The disruption of intercellular communication hypothesis that we now know effects cell membranes in most species is biologically plausible...and no other theory has that support.

d.. The basis for a biological mechanism, coupled with the saturation in information carrying radio waves we have globally in the past 14 months, provides the underpinning. In 2004, we had the first billion cell phone users globally, the accumulation over 20 years; by mid 2006, we had the second billion; today we have surpassed three billion. That suggests we are near a saturation point of these waves in the ambient environment. The bees are likely the harbinger or the proverbial 'canaries in the coal mine'.

e.. Taken together, EMR is the only explanation that makes sense regarding the disappearing bees: the timing is correct -- the problem has occurred primarily within the past two years....when we have nearly tripled the background level of information carrying radio waves; the pattern is global so that suggests a cause that is globally present; there is at least one peer-reviewed study that supports it, and there is a mechanism documented that lends biological plausibility.

In our view, this is a serious 'red flag' of risk that should be heeded. This is yet another example of mobile phone industry orchestration aimed at distracting the public from data that can save lives.

Washington, D.C. 20004
http://sppionline.org
202-756-7744

http://www.iddd.de/umtsno/lebewesen/lebewesen3.htm

http://thepeoplesinitiative.org/index.p ... d-the-bees

medusa
We Will Rock You

Postby medusa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:48 pm

The effects of microwaves on the trees and other plants
http://www.buergerwelle.de/pdf/plantingle.pdf

medusa
We Will Rock You

Postby medusa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:55 pm

A study from Germany (Wellenstein 1973) which showed that bees, when subjected to ELF electromagnetic fields stopped making honey, sealed up their hives in mid season and therefore committed social suicide was accepted by bee keeping associations throughout Europe within a few years. And indeed it was quoted authoritatively by a local inspector to a Fishpond villager whose bees had become so savage and unproductive that they had to be moved 20 miles away – where they thrived once more His findings and subsequent related work by Dr Cyril Smith (Smith and Baker 1982) seem relevant to the earlier and more generally accepted studies on bees and homing pigeons, both of which are known to have receptors which are able to sense the Earth’s magnetic field and its variations, which they use to help direct their survival behaviour.

medusa
We Will Rock You

Postby medusa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Child cancer deaths led by brain tumours

Carolines Davies The Observer Sunday 26 April 2009

Brain tumours are the leading cause of childhood cancer deaths in Britain, with half as many more children dying from the illness as from leukaemia. Figures from the Office of National Statistics show that in 2007 there were 47% more deaths from brain tumours among under-15s than from leukaemia. Yet that is not reflected in the money spent on research, say campaigners. This week sees the launch of Brain Tumour Research, a national coalition of 14 charities, which believe that research is "woefully underfunded". It is backed by celebrities including the actress Sheila Hancock, whose grandson survived a tumour, and actor Martin Kemp and opera singer Russell Watson, who were both treated successfully.

Hancock, 76, the widow of actor John Thaw, saw her grandson Jack diagnosed with a rare tumour aged four. "It is terrible to watch a grandchild go through the diagnosis and treatment of a brain tumour. You feel so helpless." Jack was successfully operated on. Kevin O'Neill, a consultant neurosurgeon at Imperial College London, said: "Brain tumours are on the increase, reportedly in the region of 2% per year. But in my unit we have seen the number of cases nearly double in the last year."

http://thepeoplesinitiative.org/index.php/wifi

medusa
We Will Rock You

Postby AutumnGirlLybbie » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:32 pm

capri1600l wrote:
AutumnGirlLybbie wrote:I didn't read her post but I have heard and as far as I'm concerned experienced something with cell phones and bees.

As I'm a beekeeper as well as a Queen fan,I can say as to date there is no conclusive evidence that mobile phones have any effect on bees,I regularly go into my bees and have my phone with me,I've even used it with the bee hives open and not found any difference in the way the bees act.I teach beekeeping at an apiary which has a large communication tower right next to us,now we keep over 20 hives and never had any problems
I'm not saying that long term it won't,but at the moment they seem ok.But I do think that over time all these wireless signals will effect everyone and everything

I can't say one way or the other. I just know it seems to be working for me. I'm saying, I step out my front door and if a bee is within mines it comes right for me!!! LOL! Since I've always made sure I have my phone this spring and summer, it doesn't happen anymore. I'm not going to question it, I just know what works for me!

AutumnGirlLybbie

Postby Roger » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Roger
The Show Must Go On

Next

Return to Views Of The World