The dangers of w i - fi killing humans +birds bees- nature

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: The dangers of w i - fi killing humans +birds bees- nat

Postby medusa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:53 pm

AutumnGirlLybbie wrote:
capri1600l wrote:
AutumnGirlLybbie wrote:I didn't read her post but I have heard and as far as I'm concerned experienced something with cell phones and bees.
A friend of mine has a huge vegetable garden she's been doing for years. She read an article about why the honey bee population was dying off. It said for a while they thought it was cell phones, but they did a study and found out it wasn't cell phones. However they did find that bees don't like cell phones that it does seem to screw with their navigation system. So my friend started making sure she always had her cell phone on her while gardening and she's been left alone by the bees ever since. I have since tried this if I'm going to be outside for a long period of time and its worked. I should mention that I've always been a magnet for bees! Not since I carry a cell phone in my pocket though!

As I'm a beekeeper as well as a Queen fan,I can say as to date there is no conclusive evidence that mobile phones have any effect on bees,I regularly go into my bees and have my phone with me,I've even used it with the bee hives open and not found any difference in the way the bees act.I teach beekeeping at an apiary which has a large communication tower right next to us,now we keep over 20 hives and never had any problems
I'm not saying that long term it won't,but at the moment they seem ok.But I do think that over time all these wireless signals will effect everyone and everything

I can't say one way or the other. I just know it seems to be working for me. I'm saying, I step out my front door and if a bee is within mines it comes right for me!!! LOL! Since I've always made sure I have my phone this spring and summer, it doesn't happen anymore. I'm not going to question it, I just know what works for me!

Right so you think the bee's hate the radiation can sense it , and that they know they must avoid it.
But if you are confident something is wrong enough for it to repel the bee's why do you expose yourself to it?
It's Challenging the Doors Of Time

medusa
We Will Rock You

Previous

Return to Views Of The World