Badger Cull dabate lost by 49 votes (dirty political game?)

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Badger Cull dabate lost by 49 votes (dirty political game?)

Postby TheHero » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:19 pm

I am very sad to read that "Great Britain" now has decided to slaughter thousands of badgers.. :(

But I am also very suprised by the dirty political system you obviously have in the UK. Shame on your government, shame, shame.. I am talking about whipping the vote, in this case a ‘Three Line Whip” .. That is nothing but a ridiculous, old fashioned tradition that does not belong in a democratic system in 2013. As far as I am concerned that is is the same as manipulating the votes, so that the voices of the people won`t be heard.

http://www.brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/ ... 3a.html#06

Are you UK citizens proud of that system ? :shock:
 
TheHero
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 3276
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: Europe
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Badger Cull dabate lost by 49 votes (dirty political gam

Postby Loretta » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:05 am

TheHero wrote:I am very sad to read that "Great Britain" now has decided to slaughter thousands of badgers.. :(

But I am also very suprised by the dirty political system you obviously have in the UK. Shame on your government, shame, shame.. I am talking about whipping the vote, in this case a ‘Three Line Whip” .. That is nothing but a ridiculous, old fashioned tradition that does not belong in a democratic system in 2013. As far as I am concerned that is is the same as manipulating the votes, so that the voices of the people won`t be heard.

http://www.brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/ ... 3a.html#06

Are you UK citizens proud of that system ? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You fell into our trap of fooling everyone about democracy!
 
Loretta
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:46 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Badger Cull dabate lost by 49 votes (dirty political gam

Postby TheHero » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:32 am

Loretta wrote:
TheHero wrote:I am very sad to read that "Great Britain" now has decided to slaughter thousands of badgers.. :(

But I am also very suprised by the dirty political system you obviously have in the UK. Shame on your government, shame, shame.. I am talking about whipping the vote, in this case a ‘Three Line Whip” .. That is nothing but a ridiculous, old fashioned tradition that does not belong in a democratic system in 2013. As far as I am concerned that is is the same as manipulating the votes, so that the voices of the people won`t be heard.

http://www.brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/ ... 3a.html#06

Are you UK citizens proud of that system ? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You fell into our trap of fooling everyone about democracy!


I don`t think this is a good time for laughing, honestly.
 
TheHero
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 3276
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: Europe
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Badger Cull dabate lost by 49 votes (dirty political gam

Postby Loretta » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:36 am

TheHero wrote:
Loretta wrote:
TheHero wrote:I am very sad to read that "Great Britain" now has decided to slaughter thousands of badgers.. :(

But I am also very suprised by the dirty political system you obviously have in the UK. Shame on your government, shame, shame.. I am talking about whipping the vote, in this case a ‘Three Line Whip” .. That is nothing but a ridiculous, old fashioned tradition that does not belong in a democratic system in 2013. As far as I am concerned that is is the same as manipulating the votes, so that the voices of the people won`t be heard.

http://www.brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/ ... 3a.html#06

Are you UK citizens proud of that system ? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You fell into our trap of fooling everyone about democracy!


I don`t think this is a good time for laughing, honestly.


Before going any further, please look up "irony", "satire" and probably "sarcasm".
 
Loretta
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:46 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Badger Cull dabate lost by 49 votes (dirty political gam

Postby icy » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:31 am

Loretta wrote:
TheHero wrote:
I don`t think this is a good time for laughing, honestly.


Before going any further, please look up "irony", "satire" and probably "sarcasm".

Look up, way up and some day those badgers might travel by UFO's :lol: :lol:
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 15757
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: Badger Cull dabate lost by 49 votes (dirty political gam

Postby TheHero » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:38 am

icy wrote:
Loretta wrote:
TheHero wrote:
I don`t think this is a good time for laughing, honestly.


Before going any further, please look up "irony", "satire" and probably "sarcasm".

Look up, way up and some day those badgers might travel by UFO's :lol: :lol:




Watch your words.. they might come true..
 
TheHero
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 3276
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: Europe
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Badger Cull dabate lost by 49 votes (dirty political gam

Postby icy » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:44 pm

TheHero wrote:


Watch your words.. they might come true..

Alright, I'm gonna be shit scared if I ever see badgers travelling by UFO's...I mean what are the chances :lol: :lol:
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 15757
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: Badger Cull dabate lost by 49 votes (dirty political gam

Postby TheHero » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:48 pm

icy wrote:
TheHero wrote:


Watch your words.. they might come true..

Alright, I'm gonna be shit scared if I ever see badgers travelling by UFO's...I mean what are the chances :lol: :lol:


I guess the only place you will see that, is in the video above ;)
 
TheHero
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 3276
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: Europe
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Badger Cull dabate lost by 49 votes (dirty political gam

Postby icy » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:11 am

TheHero wrote:
icy wrote:
TheHero wrote:


Watch your words.. they might come true..

Alright, I'm gonna be shit scared if I ever see badgers travelling by UFO's...I mean what are the chances :lol: :lol:


I guess the only place you will see that, is in the video above ;)

thank f**k for that :lol:
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 15757
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: Badger Cull dabate lost by 49 votes (dirty political gam

Postby TheHero » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Brian speech 01.06.13

 
TheHero
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 3276
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: Europe
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Badger Cull dabate lost by 49 votes (dirty political gam

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:08 am

Anyone going to make fun, now? :?
Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone
 
Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

LEMONed I Scream

      
 
Posts: 10326
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 473 times
Been thanked: 343 times

Re: Badger Cull dabate lost by 49 votes (dirty political gam

Postby Phoenix123 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:51 pm

The whole culling of these creatures really upsets me. :-( x
 
Phoenix123
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

      
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:49 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times


Return to Views Of The World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests