Lou Reed, death debate

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: Lou Reed, death debate

Postby Loretta » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:24 am

Elessar wrote:
JLP wrote:Are you working nights yet? If so, do you have a nurse led hospital at night service?

I've done 12-12 but no proper nights yet - got a week of them ending on Christmas Eve. That'll be ward cover - I think there's a clinical coordinator who floats around at night, and sometimes ANPs do initial clerking on admissions, but other than that the reg is pretty much running the show as far as I'm aware.

Be extraordinarily nice to all the nurses, or you can pretty much write Christmas off.

Loretta
We Will Rock You

Postby Elessar » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:26 am

I've got Christmas Day off anyway, and it's a rest day so I'll get an annual leave day as well in lieu, which sounds amazing but actually when you think about it, is absolutely the only fair way to do it.

As for nurses - come on Loretta, you know me. You can already have a pretty good stab at how I treat nurses! (Or at least some of them)

Usually when I'm on call I retreat to my regular ward whenever possible where they like me and make me tea, and whinge about all the stupid bleeps I've been getting from their inferior colleagues.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby queenb1656 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Why worry about death? Just enjoy life.

queenb1656
Spread Your Wings

Previous

Return to Views Of The World