the world ends at CERN - september 2010

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby action » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:05 pm

it's almost september :cry:
.
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

.

      
 
Posts: 2357
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby action » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:25 pm

action wrote:it's almost september :cry:


in july 2011 the experiments will start again, and they will reach 15 Tev :cry: :cry: they will surpass the limit of Chandrasekhar :cry:
.
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

.

      
 
Posts: 2357
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby action » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Image
.
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

.

      
 
Posts: 2357
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby action » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:04 am

can't they make a black hole already? i'm starting to look silly :roll:
.
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

.

      
 
Posts: 2357
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby Delilah » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:13 am

action wrote:can't they make a black hole already? i'm starting to look silly :roll:


*giggle* Just starting? :mrgreen:
 
Delilah
I'm a pretty c**t
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1456
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:18 am
Location: USA
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby action » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:29 am

Delilah wrote:
action wrote:can't they make a black hole already? i'm starting to look silly :roll:


*giggle* Just starting? :mrgreen:


*sigh*

well, dont tell me i didnt warn you idiots, when the world is evaporated in the blink of an eye :cry:
.
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

.

      
 
Posts: 2357
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby JLP » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:07 am

action wrote:
Delilah wrote:
action wrote:can't they make a black hole already? i'm starting to look silly :roll:


*giggle* Just starting? :mrgreen:


*sigh*

well, dont tell me i didnt warn you idiots, when the world is evaporated in the blink of an eye :cry:



If the world ends in a blink of the eye, how will we be able to tell you?
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 10533
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 399 times

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby fairydandy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:15 pm

action wrote:can't they make a black hole already? i'm starting to look silly :roll:


They have made a mini Big Bang though...
 
fairydandy
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 8150
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby action » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:08 pm

fairydandy wrote:
action wrote:can't they make a black hole already? i'm starting to look silly :roll:


They have made a mini Big Bang though...


so we just made a universe

i wonder if the people in that universe are thinking god has made them :P
.
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

.

      
 
Posts: 2357
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby Zappanalé » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Isn't a mini big bang just a bang?
 
Zappanalé
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:25 am
Location: Brizzle
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby Elessar » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:40 pm

action wrote:
fairydandy wrote:
action wrote:can't they make a black hole already? i'm starting to look silly :roll:


They have made a mini Big Bang though...


so we just made a universe

i wonder if the people in that universe are thinking god has made them :P


That's brilliantly profound!
"BLM are as equally responsible as the KKK are"

- Dustbiter, 2017
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby fairydandy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Zappanalé wrote:Isn't a mini big bang just a bang?


'Scientists make bang' just doesn't hold the same attraction as that headline though... :P
 
fairydandy
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 8150
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby Dusty » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 pm

action wrote:
fairydandy wrote:
action wrote:can't they make a black hole already? i'm starting to look silly :roll:


They have made a mini Big Bang though...


so we just made a universe

i wonder if the people in that universe are thinking god has made them :P


Maybe they did. Maybe our universe was made in the same way, in a big giant lab outside of our spacetime continuum. Maybe, in a wibbly-wobbly, timey wimey way, we created THIS universe with that mini big bang? :shock:
 
Dusty
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby bigV » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Greywoolfe wrote:Maybe they did. Maybe our universe was made in the same way, in a big giant lab outside of our spacetime continuum. Maybe, in a wibbly-wobbly, timey wimey way, we created THIS universe with that mini big bang? :shock:


Seriously, don't even go there. The minute you start thinking thoughts like that you start feeling your head beginning to explode. Over and over again.

V.
 
bigV
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Is this the life we really want?

      
 
Posts: 2305
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:30 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: the world ends at CERN - september 2010

Postby Delilah » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:09 am

bigV wrote:
Greywoolfe wrote:Maybe they did. Maybe our universe was made in the same way, in a big giant lab outside of our spacetime continuum. Maybe, in a wibbly-wobbly, timey wimey way, we created THIS universe with that mini big bang? :shock:


Seriously, don't even go there. The minute you start thinking thoughts like that you start feeling your head beginning to explode. Over and over again.

V.


And each time it explodes, it creates a new universe. Over and over again to infinity.
 
Delilah
I'm a pretty c**t
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1456
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:18 am
Location: USA
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests