The homeopathy challenge

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: The homeopathy challenge

Postby ice on fire » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:21 pm

I think another one will do just as well, there is always things to talk about which might not fit elsewhere.

ice on fire

Postby Elessar » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Belle Leisha wrote:
Elessar wrote:
Belle Leisha wrote:I went back, just for a reminded. :lol: What happened to the post counts? I distinctly remember leaving on a satisfying round number of 14000, now I have 11'something, which is just not an even number at all.

Good Company got destroyed :(

Noooo the original CL thread! :shock:

I believe it is all archived somewhere, and may one day be re-uploaded. Our pages of waffle aren't necessarily lost forever!
"BLM are as equally responsible as the KKK are"

- Dustbiter, 2017

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby Elessar » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 pm

Homeopathy.

- Dustbiter, 2017

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby Belle Leisha » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:55 am

Elessar wrote:
I believe it is all archived somewhere, and may one day be re-uploaded. Our pages of waffle aren't necessarily lost forever!

Oh good, the world would have been lost without them. :P
But Eden is burning, either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage, of the changing of the guard

Belle Leisha
Don't Stop Me Now

I'm a Restless Kinda Girl, There's No Turning Back Now!

Postby ice on fire » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:00 am

Well, at least I can't be looked down on for killing that one! :P.

ice on fire

Postby Belle Leisha » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:20 am

ice on fire wrote:Well, at least I can't be looked down on for killing that one! :P.

:? Who said that, ever? IoF, please don't take this the wrong way, but in all seriousness, no one looked down on you for anything and in reference to other threads, no one is ignoring you either, sometimes posts either don't warrant a response or people don't know what to say to them, that will generally be the case if most of your posts are about how invisible you are. If you didn't keep making comments like this one, which make it very difficult to know what to say in response, then people might be more inclined to respond, not because people are deliberately ignoring your posts, just because they're much more likely to have something to say.

I know that you're probably not going to take this as sincere, but it can't be any fun posting here with this insistence you're being ignored/looked down on. You're not, people really aren't that petty, but if you will take everything so personally, including the lack of responses to be personal, you're not giving yourself a very pleasant time here. I can tell you solemnly, I don't look down on you for anything. I occasionally wish you'd see that QOL is full of fantastic people, who would talk to you about anything you wanted to, if only you'd ask, rather than continue assuming you are being intentionally ignored.

Belle Leisha
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby ice on fire » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:13 am

No one has had to say it Belle. I have tried to join in discussions where I clearly was on the outside looking in for the most part. Take a look at CL for some examples of that. I was being sarcastic earlier when I said what I did in the other thread. The one thing I hate(I am sad about this, instead of flying into a rage) about my posts being ignored is the ones where I thank people. For all I know I probably embarass people when I names names. Believe me, I know how fantastic the folks are here, I will never doubt that about most posters past or present.I try to have fun here as much as ever~probably more than ever. Fact is my usual crew of pals are not around here anymore. Glad you don't look down at me for esp after our recent dispute. I respect you as much as ever.

ice on fire

Postby ice on fire » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:44 am

Not that any of the above matters to anyone but me.

ice on fire

Postby ice on fire » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:17 am

Heck of course not :P. I want/need people to know how thankful I am to and for them. I always have, but its more important to me than ever.

ice on fire

Postby ice on fire » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:32 am

:slience:

ice on fire

Postby Belle Leisha » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:45 pm

ice on fire wrote:No one has had to say it Belle. I have tried to join in discussions where I clearly was on the outside looking in for the most part. Take a look at CL for some examples of that. I was being sarcastic earlier when I said what I did in the other thread. The one thing I hate(I am sad about this, instead of flying into a rage) about my posts being ignored is the ones where I thank people. For all I know I probably embarass people when I names names. Believe me, I know how fantastic the folks are here, I will never doubt that about most posters past or present.I try to have fun here as much as ever~probably more than ever. Fact is my usual crew of pals are not around here anymore. Glad you don't look down at me for esp after our recent dispute. I respect you as much as ever.

Did you change this post? It didn't say this the first time I read it. :P No, you're looking at it completely the wrong way, if I post in some threads, I won't be as involved as in others, I don't see that as me being on the outside looking in. I don't post in FC that often, for example, so when I do it doesn't get as much response as if I post in here, which I do a lot. What about the Loasa Old Gits thread? I get basically no response if I post in there, and I'm not offended by that, it's more or less a conversation between you and one other poster, but I don't take offence to that in that you do to CL, and it's exactly the same thing. If everyone got offended about the same things you do here, we'd all be in a state of permanent offence over something. ;)

Belle Leisha
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Belle Leisha wrote:If everyone got offended about the same things you do here, we'd all be in a state of permanent offence over something. ;)

As a board we pretty much are, aren't we?

- Dustbiter, 2017

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby ice on fire » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:07 pm

I spelled that wrong on purpose, PT. Belle, I edited my post somewhat for my own reason. Compared to my posting in the CL thread, and your posting in the OG thread is silly in a way. How many times have you posted there? I am not offended by goings on here as such...I am more sad about it.

ice on fire

Postby Belle Leisha » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:09 pm

ice on fire wrote:I spelled that wrong on purpose, PT. Belle, I edited my post somewhat for my own reason. Compared to my posting in the CL thread, and your posting in the OG thread is silly in a way. How many times have you posted there? I am not offended by goings on here as such...I am more sad about it.

In the beginning, about the same as you posted in CL. It's not silly, it's like so many things, you understand offence, or exclusion when you are on the receiving end, but not the same situation in reverse. I'm sorry you're sad about it, but I can't help thinking it's not anyone else's fault.

Belle Leisha
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Belle Leisha » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Elessar wrote:
Belle Leisha wrote:If everyone got offended about the same things you do here, we'd all be in a state of permanent offence over something. ;)

As a board we pretty much are, aren't we?

Indignation, maybe. :P

Belle Leisha
Don't Stop Me Now

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World