The EU Referendum

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Should we leave the EU?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 18

Re: The EU Referendum

Postby action » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:29 am

Last edited by action on Sun May 07, 2017 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:49 am

I mean, it's an anagram AND he confirms it in his status. Not exactly the Enigma code.
"BLM are as equally responsible as the KKK are"

- Dustbiter, 2017

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby action » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Last edited by action on Sun May 07, 2017 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:08 pm

action wrote:
Elessar wrote:I mean, it's an anagram AND he confirms it in his status. Not exactly the Enigma code.

I don't care, Elessar.

Are you driving Cadillacs in your dreams?

- Dustbiter, 2017

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby musicalprostitute » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:50 pm

WeeMann wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:
Hmmm...funny how you seem to turn up at these odd moments, isn't it? I mean, jumping in on this - which has nothing to do with you - from out of nowhere. One would almost think you were someone else on this board using another account. Strange.

IP addresses suggest otherwise. It's quite easy to see when people are using multiple accounts.

Well, clearly that is not the case on this site; individuals have been accused of alias accounts when that is definitely not the case. So, either your system is flawed or there are mistakes made...but I do know that you do not always get it right on here.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

Postby Elessar » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:00 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
individuals have been accused of alias accounts when that is definitely not the case.

Thanks for admitting it.

- Dustbiter, 2017

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby Innuendoes » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Elessar wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:
individuals have been accused of alias accounts when that is definitely not the case.

Thanks for admitting it.

How did he admit anything? He was accused when it wasn't him!
Yeah, I'm lost in the night
The icy wind is howling out your name
The moon has gone behind the cloud again
And I can't stand to live another day
'Cause my bluebird went away

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

The Master Of Space And Time

Postby Elessar » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
Elessar wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:

Thanks for admitting it.

How did he admit anything? He was accused when it wasn't him!

I think you've misread something along the way. I was accused of being Capt Den Ronson.

- Dustbiter, 2017

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby musicalprostitute » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:17 pm

Elessar wrote:Furthermore, over the course of the last few weeks, I have been accused by musicalprostitute and others of being uneducated, of having inadequate life experience to have valid opinions, of not living in the real world, of not having a job, and of not interacting with the general public. These accusations have of course been made without evidence, despite musicalprostitute's self-proclaimed enthusiasm for evidence.

Yes, after you made your ridiculous and nasty little racist accusation against me I did indeed state that, in my humble opinion, you have definitely had inadequate life experience: just the way you see things so black and white smacks of someone who hasn't seen much of the world or experienced life too much; I also stated that you do not live in the real world much: this is based on the facts that you make wild accusations without any proof (just because you imagine it all in your head) and because you have seemingly been hunting me down on the internet (posting a Guardian link which included a post from me from 2013!) - which is very worrying; Oh, and, yes, I have stated that I think you are a Leftie (but, I did not think you were THAT sensitive about such a word until you requested that I stopped using it - which I did). So those things I definitely stand by.

I would assume you have had a good enough education, are erudite to a degree and are knowledgeable about those things you are interested in. But I just think from the way you come across on here and the mad accusations you throw around that maybe you haven't had much life experience and are not very mature at times: I suppose, in a nutshell, you remind me of one of those Leftie (soz, only this once to explain myself) students who has had it all on a plate, who has never really had to struggle in life and who has a very narrow mind concerning the world and its inhabitants (I thought that from the moment you stated that some people thing the English flag is racist and that you would have nothing to do with it, all because of a tiny minority of individuals - EDL - waving it around).

There you go. So nothing too nasty. And I now accept that someone like you sums me up as a racist (I vehemently disagree obviously) - that is your opinion and you are more than entitled to it, but recently I have just realised that you think this because you have an obsession with racism, with colour, etc. - and now I have reached that conclusion, your accusation (without the required proof too) seems just biased and empty and, therefore, does not bother me at all. I am sure you are not bothered by my harmless assumptions above if I am apathetic about your more serious accusation of racism against me.

None of what I have stated about you has ever been said with any nastiness (unless you are being sensitive about such things): they are merely my opinions based on the way you behave on here. As you stated many posts ago: you know what I am; well, I know what you are now so your accusations no longer bother me. Have a delightful Friday, old bean.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:26 pm

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Elessar wrote:I was accused of being Capt Den Ronson.

Where did I accuse you of being the other poster? And please give me some solid proof this time and not just because you interpreted something in my post the wrong way. I won't hold my breath.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:32 pm

It's a strange defence that your accuser surely can't have had enough life experience. Do you think JLP has had inadequate life experience as well? Do you think that 67 year old Jeremy Corbyn has inadequate life experience? Or have you got the impression that I might be younger than you (no more than about 10 years, incidentally), and have therefore decided that a nice dose of ageism might help your cause? Or is your criteria for maturity and adequate life experience complete agreement with all your views?

It seems to me that you've started from the baseline that 'Leftie students' are definitely wrong, and so anyone who reminds you of them must also be wrong and/or must be a fellow Leftie student.

You speak of struggling in life as though that's a requirement for holding an option. I'm sure British people vary in the degree to which they have or haven't struggled, but very few will have struggled in the way that a man who puts his family onto a rubber boat and sails across treacherous seas to flee a war zone have. It's peculiar that those who empathise with them the most are the ones that you would accuse of having no real life experience.

You've unilaterally decided that your many assumptions are harmless and my accusation is serious. That's up to you, but it doesn't go unnoticed and become fact simply because you've said it.

PS As for your Guardian post, the explanation is quite simple and rather boring. It essentially took around 15 seconds.

- Dustbiter, 2017

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby Elessar » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:32 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
Elessar wrote:I was accused of being Capt Den Ronson.

Where did I accuse you of being the other poster? And please give me some solid proof this time and not just because you interpreted something in my post the wrong way. I won't hold my breath.

Where did I say you accused me?

- Dustbiter, 2017

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby musicalprostitute » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:39 pm

action wrote:personally i dont care who'se alt capt den corsen is. i have a pretty good idea.

all i know for certain, is this person has harrassed me for quite some time on this board, unprovoked. never complained, but that's only because i didnt care. pretty sure some rules were violated on that occasion. i'm not counting on the mods to do anything about it. i have zero trust in the mods.

Yeah, he started the same way with me. Just jumped in one day and started with his bilious nonsense - this was a while back now, but I recall thinking even then he was someone else on here just from the way he started attacking me out of nowhere. So when he turned up the other day to add his predictable bullshit, I just thought 'here we go again...the little fella who is so insecure he has to use an alias account is back'...as I told him at the time: he makes me chuckle, as he is quite ridiculous.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Elessar wrote:
Where did I say you accused me?

To be honest, I thought you were making one of your mad accusations against me again because Inny had quoted one of my posts and you then responded as you did. But if you are saying that is not the case, then that is fine. No biggie.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World