Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby julymorning » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:43 pm

Disclaimer right off the top I am not endorsing either of these two candidates. I'm only observing.

Anyone who has read much of the Bible has undoubtedly seen references to the last days, or Armageddon, or other prophesies indicating a great "tribulation".

Even if you don't believe in any of what you call "religion", you may find this topic interesting.
I ask that readers try to refrain from mocking anyone, because for sure non of us really knows. I've started this thread because a point of interest just occurred to me about these two Presidential hopefuls and tie it in to where the world is headed, prophetically speaking.

Here are two main points I discovered about Trump and Clinton that may have bearing on any prophetic timeline.
Trump claims to go to church, and be of a certain 'faith', but at best he only attends to make an appearance at the major so called Christian holidays.

Clinton has a long history of attendance, and claims to involve her Christian beliefs in her life and work. Okay, she lies...apparently a lot. Doesn't matter in my theory here.

The leaders of this world are puppets of unseen sources. Like Hamlet said :"There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Which is this(my theory):
If Trump is elected, we are closer to the great tribulation. If Clinton is elected, there is more time, more years.
My reasoning is I find Trump more likely to lead censorship and actually destruction of all religious organizations and that would include gatherings of such people, than Clinton might be.

Let the hooting and hollering begin. Or whatever. But you'll be throwing wet noodles if you aren't very Biblically educated.
.It is my uppermost hope that even histories' genius's lost their minds as they aged. I'd hate to think that I really am an idiot. sjm

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

This is probably as good as it gets.

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby CNB » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Maybe this will console you a bit. I was very impressed today with Tim Kaine's debut as Hillary's running mate:

http://www.npr.org/2016/07/23/487159147 ... -for-right
I WANT TO BREAK FREE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
THE SHOW MUST GO ON !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby julymorning » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:41 pm

CNB wrote:Maybe this will console you a bit. I was very impressed today with Tim Kaine's debut as Hillary's running mate:

What makes you think I need consolation? I'm trying to remain neutral.
The two pieces of information about their spiritual habits was enough to make a point.

When you realize that there is more at play here than any of us can ultimately control, it really doesn't matter how impressive a politician is.
.It is my uppermost hope that even histories' genius's lost their minds as they aged. I'd hate to think that I really am an idiot. sjm

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby YAFF » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:53 pm

julymorning wrote:
Here are two main points I discovered about Trump and Clinton that may have bearing on any prophetic timeline.
Trump claims to go to church, and be of a certain 'faith', but at best he only attends to make an appearance at the major so called Christian holidays.

Clinton has a long history of attendance, and claims to involve her Christian beliefs in her life and work. Okay, she lies...apparently a lot. Doesn't matter in my theory here.

The leaders of this world are puppets of unseen sources. Like Hamlet said :"There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Which is this(my theory):
If Trump is elected, we are closer to the great tribulation. If Clinton is elected, there is more time, more years.
My reasoning is I find Trump more likely to lead censorship and actually destruction of all religious organizations and that would include gatherings of such people, than Clinton might be.

Let the hooting and hollering begin. Or whatever. But you'll be throwing wet noodles if you aren't very Biblically educated.

Well that almost makes me want Trump to win because the Great Tribulation is a good sign...for believers. Of course it will come as "thief in the night" so we will never know the day and hour. There have been periods where it appeared the tide was turning against religion (Babylon The Great) but then statistics come out showing religious belief holding strong. I reckon that's one reason that we will not see it coming. I wish I could comment more but I gotta run. Great topic. There's plenty of Republicans who are happy to say Hillary is the Antichrist :lol:
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes

YAFF
The Show Must Go On

Postby YAFF » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:54 pm

CNB wrote:Maybe this will console you a bit. I was very impressed today with Tim Kaine's debut as Hillary's running mate:

Yeah I was underwhelmed initially (I wanted her to pick a progressive) but he does have his charms. It will be interesting to see this play out. The thing that annoys me is she would have been guaranteed to win with Sanders on the ticket.
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes

YAFF
The Show Must Go On

Postby Innuendoes » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:50 pm

The end is near - all signs are pointing to it. Every bit of it. I hope I am ready. I do not want my son to have to go through this world in the shape it's in now and I don't want to die until the very end. It's coming - signs are all here.
Oh, never be impatient with the ones who love you
It might be yourself that you're burning
Sing a song of love and open up your heart
For you might be the prince of peace returning

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

The Master Of Space And Time

Postby julymorning » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:02 am

Innuendoes wrote:The end is near - all signs are pointing to it. Every bit of it. I hope I am ready. I do not want my son to have to go through this world in the shape it's in now and I don't want to die until the very end. It's coming - signs are all here.

Not quite though all of them. Have we had a period of time that we can pretty much all agree gave us a sense of peace and security? Perhaps the time period since the end of the cold war was. I know that the world wide unrest with regimes, races, and terrorism is on the upswing make many worry how long they can survive without becoming a victim.

Maybe the words "peace and security" are going to be platitudes tossed at us, yet ahead.

It's that point, ushering in the "Great Tribulation" like mankind has never seen that I'm not looking forward for.

I'm not the only one here that life at the moment is hell on earth. I don't look forward to it getting worse. I, and many millions of us are barely hanging on as it is. Yet I'm not wanting to go just yet either.

But one thing I am convinced of, even if the Presidential winner is determined by actual votes, how those votes are cast will be influenced beyond the usual reason of the voter. It's already become apparent by the camps most everyone has settled in since the beginning.

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby julymorning » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:10 am

YAFF wrote:
Well that almost makes me want Trump to win because the Great Tribulation is a good sign...for believers. Of course it will come as "thief in the night" so we will never know the day and hour. There have been periods where it appeared the tide was turning against religion (Babylon The Great) but then statistics come out showing religious belief holding strong. I reckon that's one reason that we will not see it coming. I wish I could comment more but I gotta run. Great topic. There's plenty of Republicans who are happy to say Hillary is the Antichrist :lol:

If a person knows they aren't ready for whatever reason, even if they are a "believer", they have a few choices.

My choice is that under my already tenuous circumstances, I hope I pass away before it comes to that.

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby CNB » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:23 am

Innuendoes wrote:The end is near - all signs are pointing to it. Every bit of it. I hope I am ready. I do not want my son to have to go through this world in the shape it's in now and I don't want to die until the very end. It's coming - signs are all here.

Do you include climate change/global warming among the signs that "the end is near?" It won't matter who is the President of the United States or who is in or out of the European Union when all of those dire predictions come true. Some are happening already!
I WANT TO BREAK FREE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
THE SHOW MUST GO ON !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:56 am

I have been watching for signs for years. I know many are happening, if not just about all. You don't need to instruct me on religion. :sleepy:

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:04 am

julymorning wrote:

Not quite though all of them. Have we had a period of time that we can pretty much all agree gave us a sense of peace and security? Perhaps the time period since the end of the cold war was. I know that the world wide unrest with regimes, races, and terrorism is on the upswing make many worry how long they can survive without becoming a victim.

Maybe the words "peace and security" are going to be platitudes tossed at us, yet ahead.

It's that point, ushering in the "Great Tribulation" like mankind has never seen that I'm not looking forward for.

I'm not the only one here that life at the moment is hell on earth. I don't look forward to it getting worse. I, and many millions of us are barely hanging on as it is. Yet I'm not wanting to go just yet either.

But one thing I am convinced of, even if the Presidential winner is determined by actual votes, how those votes are cast will be influenced beyond the usual reason of the voter. It's already become apparent by the camps most everyone has settled in since the beginning.

Just about all if not all other than the period of peace and harmony which should be the NWO, I would think. That kind of scenario is also predicted.

I think it won't matter if we are alive or dead when the Great Tribulation happens. We will all be called for that.

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

Postby fairydandy » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:34 am

:lol:

No, really.

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby julymorning » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:42 am

fairydandy wrote::lol:

No, really.

Great contribution fd!! Such serious stuff needs a laugh one in a while. And your's was so well thought out!!

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby julymorning » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:56 am

Innuendoes wrote:
Just about all if not all other than the period of peace and harmony which should be the NWO, I would think. That kind of scenario is also predicted.

I think it won't matter if we are alive or dead when the Great Tribulation happens. We will all be called for that.

That's not the way it's laid out. It's a false 'cry' of peace....that precedes the end taking people unaware.

The great tribulation is akin to other times in the Bible but it says this one is like no man has ever seen before. And then Armageddon happens.

We have differing understandings of all that and what follows, and probably the reason for it happening.

I have no idea how this election is going to turn out. Like I've said several times, I wish I had a crystal ball to see into the future. I guess we all would like that.

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:12 am

julymorning wrote:
fairydandy wrote::lol:

No, really.

Great contribution fd!! Such serious stuff needs a laugh one in a while. And your's was so well thought out!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

Next

Return to Views Of The World