Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby CNB » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:24 pm

So is there really a link between Russia, the DNC e-mails about Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump?
I WANT TO BREAK FREE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
THE SHOW MUST GO ON !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 7733
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 457 times
Been thanked: 375 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby Elessar » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:26 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:
You always forget about the devil.


Are you being serious or just being sarcastic. I am only asking as it is sometimes hard to tell over the internet.


I think she's being serious. She'll start quoting The Usual Suspects next.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Elessar wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:
You always forget about the devil.


Are you being serious or just being sarcastic. I am only asking as it is sometimes hard to tell over the internet.


I think she's being serious. She'll start quoting The Usual Suspects next.


Ah, that's a shame.
 
musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

      
 
Posts: 2530
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Essex and Cardiff.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 302 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby YAFF » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:47 pm

CNB wrote:So is there really a link between Russia, the DNC e-mails about Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump?


Good question. Sounds like a bizarre claim tbh.
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes
 
YAFF
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 217 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby YAFF » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:50 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
YAFF wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:
And then it will truly be Heaven For Everyone. I wish that day would come: what a better world we would live in.


Bullshit. Without religion and the fear of God the world would be even worse. It acts as a restraint for at least a third of the globe.


Absolute nonsense. Religion has been the biggest evil on this planet and, unfortunately, always fucking will. It makes me sick. How can people be so naïve? How can seemingly intelligent-enough individuals believe in such fairy tales and then get shitty because some of us call them out on such works of fiction?

It has no place in a decent world. And it should NEVER, EVER be taught in schools anywhere as truth.

I would rid the world of every church, mosque and any other religious building in a second if I had the power. Now god (small capital for non-existent being) can strike me down....fingers crossed, hey?!


Yawn. You know what they say about opinions. Prove there is no "god". You said he/she/it was a "non-existent thing". Good luck with that. Your arrogance is amusing btw. A rant is not a good argument.
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes
 
YAFF
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 217 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:59 pm

YAFF wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:
Absolute nonsense. Religion has been the biggest evil on this planet and, unfortunately, always fucking will. It makes me sick. How can people be so naïve? How can seemingly intelligent-enough individuals believe in such fairy tales and then get shitty because some of us call them out on such works of fiction?

It has no place in a decent world. And it should NEVER, EVER be taught in schools anywhere as truth.

I would rid the world of every church, mosque and any other religious building in a second if I had the power. Now god (small capital for non-existent being) can strike me down....fingers crossed, hey?!


Yawn. You know what they say about opinions. Prove there is no "god". You said he/she/it was a "non-existent thing". Good luck with that. Your arrogance is amusing btw. A rant is not a good argument.


So going by your logic then, every thing that some man or men have stated exists does actually exist unless we prove it doesn't? Brilliant. But typical of the religious types. You lack any kind of logic and will believe anything anyone tells you. OK then.

And you believe in this 'god' of yours because? Because some moron collected some quite sweet but bullshit stories for the bible? Because men of the church (you know, those really honest men...ahem) tell you so? Because of what? You see, you are the ones that should be proving your god exists, not turning it around on those of us whose only crime is not to believe in something unless it can be proven to eixst...perish the thought!

Keep turning it around, fella: it is all you naïve, religious types ever do. You NEVER have a real answer. And NEVER will.
 
musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

      
 
Posts: 2530
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Essex and Cardiff.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 302 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby Elessar » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:06 pm

The burden of proof should always be on the person making the claim, and I think most serious religious people would actually agree with that but would come up with some wishywashy explanation that every day is proof of God or something equally nauseating. It's bullshit, but at least it's logically sound.

I think it would be a shame if all religious buildings disappeared though. The architecture alone is reason enough for us to keep them.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby YAFF » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:09 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
YAFF wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:
Absolute nonsense. Religion has been the biggest evil on this planet and, unfortunately, always fucking will. It makes me sick. How can people be so naïve? How can seemingly intelligent-enough individuals believe in such fairy tales and then get shitty because some of us call them out on such works of fiction?

It has no place in a decent world. And it should NEVER, EVER be taught in schools anywhere as truth.

I would rid the world of every church, mosque and any other religious building in a second if I had the power. Now god (small capital for non-existent being) can strike me down....fingers crossed, hey?!


Yawn. You know what they say about opinions. Prove there is no "god". You said he/she/it was a "non-existent thing". Good luck with that. Your arrogance is amusing btw. A rant is not a good argument.


musicalprostitute wrote:So going by your logic then, every thing that some man or men have stated exists does actually exist unless we prove it doesn't? Brilliant. But typical of the religious types. You lack any kind of logic and will believe anything anyone tells you. OK then.


Not my logic at all chap. You lack any comprehension of what logic means based on your inability to comprehend basic logic. I'm saying if you claim "there is no god" or a "non-existent being" that is a claim to knowledge therefore the onus is on you to back up your claim. Otherwise it is you that believes in fairy tales.

The rest of your lame post is just insults and more butthurt ranting.
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes
 
YAFF
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 217 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby YAFF » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:11 pm

Elessar wrote:The burden of proof should always be on the person making the claim, and I think most serious religious people would actually agree with that but would come up with some wishywashy explanation that every day is proof of God or something equally nauseating. It's bullshit, but at least it's logically sound.

I think it would be a shame if all religious buildings disappeared though. The architecture alone is reason enough for us to keep them.


I believe there is a god but I cannot say beyond any doubt...at the moment. I have offered various "proofs" but I have never claimed I could prove god without any possible doubt. But when someone comes along and says "there is no god" they fall into a trap.
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes
 
YAFF
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 217 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:14 pm

YAFF wrote:
Not my logic at all chap. You lack any comprehension of what logic means based on your inability to comprehend basic logic. I'm saying if you claim "there is no god" or a "non-existent being" that is a claim to knowledge therefore the onus is on you to back up your claim. Otherwise it is you that believes in fairy tales.

The rest of your lame post is just insults and more butthurt ranting.


Don't be so ridiculous. The onus is not on me, as you well know (but being typically religious and brainwashed, just cannot accept) - it is on you. I am not claiming something exists here - you are. Your logic dictates that anybody can claim something exists - fairies, UFOs, mermaids - and all the other stuff I would lump beside religion - and that something must exist until the rest of us sane people prove it not to. Shit, you have been blinded by your bullshit beliefs, you really have (not even JC could make you see again).
 
musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

      
 
Posts: 2530
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Essex and Cardiff.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 302 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby YAFF » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:17 pm

[quote="musicalprostitute"][/quote]

snip a bunch of flamey crap.

Whatever. LOL. Rant and rave away. Honestly, it's beneath me to continue with you. Enjoy your ignorance and bitterness.
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes
 
YAFF
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 217 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:31 pm

YAFF wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:


snip a bunch of flamey crap.

Whatever. LOL. Rant and rave away. Honestly, it's beneath me to continue with you. Enjoy your ignorance and bitterness.


Predictable.

Thing is, people like you - with no argument - lose very early on in a disagreement such as this because they lack any substance or solid evidence behind their ridiculous claims. I mean, you have no chance, do you? You cannot disagree with my logic...not really, can you? Not deep inside anyway...

...and, fella, there is no bitterness here; again, another silly and illogical attack to make because you have nothing else. I am actually very happy to believe in the truth. I am joyful to celebrate the beauty in this real world of ours - how wonderful it is, how much beauty there is...I need no bullshit, man-made god to make me happy, lad...

But many religious people ARE bitter, aren't they? All that negative talk and all those sad scare tactics they psychologically abuse innocent children with. Very bitter. And very lost.
 
musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

      
 
Posts: 2530
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Essex and Cardiff.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 302 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby CNB » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:16 pm

YAFF wrote:
CNB wrote:So is there really a link between Russia, the DNC e-mails about Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump?


Good question. Sounds like a bizarre claim tbh.


Hmmm, even Faux News is talking about the Russia connection to the Wikileaks e-mails!

Looks like the Democratic convention in Philadelphia is NOT going to be boring!
I WANT TO BREAK FREE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
THE SHOW MUST GO ON !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 7733
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 457 times
Been thanked: 375 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby YAFF » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:16 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
YAFF wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:


snip a bunch of flamey crap.

Whatever. LOL. Rant and rave away. Honestly, it's beneath me to continue with you. Enjoy your ignorance and bitterness.


Predictable.


Good God! You are stupid. I mean really I've encountered lots of stupid people on the Internet but you gotta be one of the Top 10 stupidest, deluded, self-important little trolls I've come across. I've offered plenty of arguments and logic over the years. You? Nothing but insults, profanity and truculent opinions. I reckon you'd be ashamed if you had a clue at how ridiculous you look to people. So please unleash another one of your defensive, bitchy rants. You are dismissed.
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes
 
YAFF
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 217 times

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby YAFF » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:18 pm

CNB wrote:
YAFF wrote:
CNB wrote:So is there really a link between Russia, the DNC e-mails about Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump?


Good question. Sounds like a bizarre claim tbh.


Hmmm, even Faux News is talking about the Russia connection to the Wikileaks e-mails!

Looks like the Democratic convention in Philadelphia is NOT going to be boring!


Hmmm...if it's true that's just going to help Hillary! Trump practically fellates Putin when he talks about him.
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes
 
YAFF
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 217 times

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests