Feminazis need to shush

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby Elessar » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:41 am

I think this thread needs to be pulled; it's basically just full of hate speech. The title alone is probably sufficient.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby CNB » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:45 am

Those are markers for the snow plows!
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:45 am

Elessar wrote:I think this thread needs to be pulled; it's basically just full of hate speech. The title alone is probably sufficient.

We are dealing with this shit every day and you want it hidden. :roll:
I knew all the time but now I'm gonna let you know:
I'm gonna keep on rocking, no matter if it's fast or slow.
Ain't gonna stop until the twenty-fifth hour,
'Cause now I'm living on blues power.

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

The Master Of Space And Time

Postby julymorning » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:18 am

Dealing with what? Idiots ranting about the stupidest things? Or the people who give the idiots credence by addressing them?

Not hiding anything. We just don't really need that kind of blood pressure rising nonsense on here, and that's all it's going to accomplish. Rant rant rant rant rant like a bunch of bleating goats.

I didn't need to see fd's comment and feel the anger come up inside of me, and think lesser of him for feeling the way he does about women.

Some people(including the person making this topic) seem to thrive on drama. I mean, the idiot videos and articles are ass-high to Mount Everest, if you all want to plunge into it head first, go ahead. You really don't need to bring everyone else down into it with you.

Start a 'He-man' forum.
.It is my uppermost hope that even histories' genius's lost their minds as they aged. I'd hate to think that I really am an idiot. sjm

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

This is probably as good as it gets.

Postby icy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:30 am

Oh dear.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~

icy
I Want To Break Free

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:31 am

julymorning wrote:Dealing with what? Idiots ranting about the stupidest things? Or the people who give the idiots credence by addressing them?

Not hiding anything. We just don't really need that kind of blood pressure rising nonsense on here, and that's all it's going to accomplish. Rant rant rant rant rant like a bunch of bleating goats.

I didn't need to see fd's comment and feel the anger come up inside of me, and think lesser of him for feeling the way he does about women.

Some people(including the person making this topic) seem to thrive on drama. I mean, the idiot videos and articles are ass-high to Mount Everest, if you all want to plunge into it head first, go ahead. You really don't need to bring everyone else down into it with you.

Start a 'He-man' forum.

You live out there in the country. Some of us live in town and some live in cities with large populations of people in their early 20s who DO act like this. If so, one better watch where their eyes go or who they pass by on the street or in the store or they're lible to be knocked down or be shouted at in their faces.

I'm sorry you don't like it but if you don't then why did you keep reading it and watching the videos. That stuff is happening EVERYWHERE, where I live.

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

Postby Elessar » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:09 am

Classic Innuendoes argument. You don't have exactly the same experience as me therefore your opinion is invalid. You've never been to Memphis so shut up. Ridiculous argument.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:17 am

Elessar wrote:Classic Innuendoes argument. You don't have exactly the same experience as me therefore your opinion is invalid. You've never been to Memphis so shut up. Ridiculous argument.

By your standards, this entire section shouldn't exist because it might offend someone. Typical libtard reaction.

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

Postby Elessar » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:45 am

Innuendoes wrote:
Elessar wrote:Classic Innuendoes argument. You don't have exactly the same experience as me therefore your opinion is invalid. You've never been to Memphis so shut up. Ridiculous argument.

By your standards, this entire section shouldn't exist because it might offend someone. Typical libtard reaction.

I don't remember ever saying that, but by all means, find the post where I said this entire section shouldn't exist.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby Elessar » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:52 am

I think that to say that a woman who wants equality is the same as a member of a political party responsible for mass murder is pretty sick. Whether you think feminists are as bad as Nazis, or that Nazis are no worse than feminists, either way it's a pretty appalling thing to say.

While we're at it, 'libtard' is pretty offensive too; comparing someone you disagree with to someone with a disability because you think it's a cool insult.

Nasty, offensive little troll.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby fairydandy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:56 am

Where's my post gone? I said that women aren't equal to men. Why can't I say that? I am not saying that I agree with it, but it's true.

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby fairydandy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:58 am

julymorning wrote:

So, tell me. How do I feel about women? What was wrong with my comment, as above?

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby Elessar » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:06 am

fairydandy wrote:Where's my post gone? I said that women aren't equal to men. Why can't I say that? I am not saying that I agree with it, but it's true.

I don't remember seeing it.

Depending on how it was worded, I'd have probably agreed with it. Men and women aren't 'equal' - men are taller, heavier, have larger brains, higher average IQs, LOWER IQ if you divide IQ by brain size (so women's brains are more efficient), die younger, are more likely to commit violent crimes....etc.

Trying to define men and women as being equal is silly. But in terms of rights, salary, career prospects etc., then they ABSOLUTELY should be equal.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby fairydandy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:30 am

Elessar wrote:
fairydandy wrote:Where's my post gone? I said that women aren't equal to men. Why can't I say that? I am not saying that I agree with it, but it's true.

I don't remember seeing it.

Depending on how it was worded, I'd have probably agreed with it. Men and women aren't 'equal' - men are taller, heavier, have larger brains, higher average IQs, LOWER IQ if you divide IQ by brain size (so women's brains are more efficient), die younger, are more likely to commit violent crimes....etc.

Trying to define men and women as being equal is silly. But in terms of rights, salary, career prospects etc., then they ABSOLUTELY should be equal.

Yes, they should be equal, but they aren't.

Let's face it, the US just elected a total bozo, rather than elect a woman. Not saying it's right, just that it's there. :?

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby action » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:07 pm

there was a point in my life where i contemplated "becoming" gay since i had a genuine fear of these feminazis. you hear these stories of false rape accusations and there was a time i avoided women altogether.

luckily i found a great wife since then, and she likes sex as much as i do. so the feminazis can suck my ass 8-)
the greatest among you will be your servant

action
Don't Stop Me Now

woe to you, teachers of the law, you hypocrites!

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World