Feminazis need to shush

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby Elessar » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:18 pm

fairydandy wrote:
Elessar wrote:
fairydandy wrote:Where's my post gone? I said that women aren't equal to men. Why can't I say that? I am not saying that I agree with it, but it's true.

I don't remember seeing it.

Depending on how it was worded, I'd have probably agreed with it. Men and women aren't 'equal' - men are taller, heavier, have larger brains, higher average IQs, LOWER IQ if you divide IQ by brain size (so women's brains are more efficient), die younger, are more likely to commit violent crimes....etc.

Trying to define men and women as being equal is silly. But in terms of rights, salary, career prospects etc., then they ABSOLUTELY should be equal.

Yes, they should be equal, but they aren't.

Let's face it, the US just elected a total bozo, rather than elect a woman. Not saying it's right, just that it's there. :?

Yeah, Clinton won in every demographic except white men and white women. Oh dear dear dear.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby WeeMann » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:38 pm

fairydandy wrote:Where's my post gone? I said that women aren't equal to men. Why can't I say that? I am not saying that I agree with it, but it's true.

6th post on the first page?
DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.

WeeMann

Not even on the B list...

Postby fairydandy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:23 pm

WeeMann wrote:

6th post on the first page?

Yeah, that one. :P

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:04 pm

icy wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:They are a disgrace to their sisters and have given the women's movement a very bad name in recent years. Trouble is, it is normally the nutters who shout the loudest...and these hairy crackpots have been given a platform to do so for far too long now. How can we stop them?

Any examples you have in mind?
But I don't think it can be stopped.

Alas, absolutely gazillions of examples - just have a gander online and see what you find.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:07 pm

Elessar wrote:This is how Trump won.
Somehow, somewhere along the line, many women were convinced that they're not equal and should fight anyone who wants to fight for them.

Well, no.

You do realise we are talking about feminazis, right?

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:10 pm

Elessar wrote:I think this thread needs to be pulled; it's basically just full of hate speech. The title alone is probably sufficient.

Oh, grow up. Typical leftie response: you don't agree and you throw your shitting toys out of your pram.

There is nothing hateful in what I stated - you are the only one on here full of such negativity; you must see darkness in every walk of life. Sad.

Explain the hatred. Come on, stop making silly accusations then backing off: point out the hatred in my title.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:11 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
Elessar wrote:I think this thread needs to be pulled; it's basically just full of hate speech. The title alone is probably sufficient.

We are dealing with this shit every day and you want it hidden. :roll:

It is the usual leftie response: if they disagree then they cannot handle it.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:16 pm

julymorning wrote:Some people(including the person making this topic) seem to thrive on drama.

Just because you disagree with my thread, don't go all immature and start saying I thrive on drama. You know fuck all about me so how do you know what I thrive on? Again, as I ask anyone making such an accusation: point out the drama in my title or original post.

No, I gave my opinion. If you don't agree then why don't you ignore it (as I do with some threads on here) and not try and create a drama when there is none...that way maybe you won't go getting your knickers in a twist over such trivial things.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:27 pm

Elessar wrote:I think that to say that a woman who wants equality is the same as a member of a political party responsible for mass murder is pretty sick. Whether you think feminists are as bad as Nazis, or that Nazis are no worse than feminists, either way it's a pretty appalling thing to say.

While we're at it, 'libtard' is pretty offensive too; comparing someone you disagree with to someone with a disability because you think it's a cool insult.

Nasty, offensive little troll.

I think you need to get out in the real world and toughen up, fella. Seriously. You do come across as highly sensitive and emotional.

I never stated feminists. Not once. Again, you are making gross assumptions and turning everything negative (you do that a lot) and putting words into my mouth. I clearly stated 'feminazis' and not 'feminists' as there is obviously a vast difference between the two groups: feminists fight for things worth fighting for (i.e the ones out in the real world fighting to stop women being treated like slaves, etc. in some of those less tolerant, less democratic countries); feminazis, on the other hand, have nothing to fight for and so argue for the most ridiculous of things and basically give true feminists a very bad name - now I happen to think real feminists who are out there fighting for downtrodden women around the world deserve better than that.

Feminazis need to shut up.
Last edited by musicalprostitute on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:28 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:

Oh, grow up. Typical leftie response: you don't agree and you throw your shitting toys out of your pram.

There is nothing hateful in what I stated - you are the only one on here full of such negativity; you must see darkness in every walk of life. Sad.

Explain the hatred. Come on, stop making silly accusations then backing off: point out the hatred in my title.

Explain the hatred?!

You're likening a campaign for gender equality to mass genocide!

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Elessar wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:

Explain the hatred?!

See my above post. I am not talking about gender equality. Trouble with you is that you see anything leftie as good and anything Right as bad - newsflash...the world is not as black and white as that.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:31 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
Elessar wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:Explain the hatred?!

See my above post. I am not talking about gender equality. Trouble with you is that you see anything leftie as good and anything Right as bad - newsflash...the world is not as black and white as that.

Unless you're talking about that time when feminists (or extreme feminists, I suppose) murdered 7 million men, I don't think it's appropriate to call them Nazis.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:33 pm

Elessar wrote:
Unless you're talking about that time when feminists (or extreme feminists, I suppose) murdered 7 million men, I don't think it's appropriate to call them Nazis.

I don't give a fuck if you think it's appropriate or not, old boy. You really have lived a sheltered life, haven't you?

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:33 pm

By the way, you whinge about me making assumptions, but I don't think I've ever called myself a leftie. In fact, Labour is the only major party I've never voted for!

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Elessar wrote:By the way, you whinge about me making assumptions, but I don't think I've ever called myself a leftie. In fact, Labour is the only major party I've never voted for!

I know...

...it is just that you do sound like a typical leftie. All the nonsense you spurt about this is offensive and that is offensive is all one-sided; and that is a typical Left way of looking at things.

I did assume you are a leftie, for sure. But I don't put words in your mouth, as you have done to me.

I shall ask again: where is the hatred in my thread title?

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World