Feminazis need to shush

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:39 pm

Elessar wrote:
How much of a drain on the multi-billion pound organisation that is the NHS do you think gender dysphoric murderers are?

That is totally irrelevant. I don't care about the total amount, I care more about the fact that scumbags (no matter how few) can get treatment paid for by the tax payer. It is that simple.

I stated from the off that I am opposed to rapists, etc. receiving any such treatment. And I do not care if that is one person or a hundred.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

Postby Elessar » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:04 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
Elessar wrote:
How much of a drain on the multi-billion pound organisation that is the NHS do you think gender dysphoric murderers are?

That is totally irrelevant. I don't care about the total amount, I care more about the fact that scumbags (no matter how few) can get treatment paid for by the tax payer. It is that simple.

I stated from the off that I am opposed to rapists, etc. receiving any such treatment. And I do not care if that is one person or a hundred.

That’s fine, but it’s a shame that you focus your anger towards vulnerable groups - the minority of transgenders who commit crimes, the minority of immigrants who claim benefits or commit terrorist attacks - when a much larger drain on society is multi-national multi-billion dollar companies. You spend 99% of your total moaning time moaning about 1% of the problem.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby action » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:21 am

judge judy destroys feminists, lmao

phpBB [video]
I see you standing there. You think you so cool. Why don't you just..... fuck off!

action
Don't Stop Me Now

I know what's right and what's wrong

Postby musicalprostitute » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:32 am

Elessar wrote:
That’s fine, but it’s a shame that you focus your anger towards vulnerable groups - the minority of transgenders who commit crimes, the minority of immigrants who claim benefits or commit terrorist attacks - when a much larger drain on society is multi-national multi-billion dollar companies. You spend 99% of your total moaning time moaning about 1% of the problem.

Where is the anger you speak of? You can detect an emotion through your PC screen can you? Christ, you must be special.

Stop twisting my words. Again. I stated that sex offenders should have no righ5t to a sex change (paid for by the tax payer) - I did not say transgender people who commit crimes - those are your words. Remember that.

Show me where I have attacked immigrants who claim benefits.

I would suggest that your attitude is far more negative and harmful than mine. You base some of your views on the words and actions of a very tiny minority of people (for example, some of the English football fans): it is this kind of attitude that spreads much prejudice. Myself? I will not judge a whole group of people just because a very small minority of said people say things I do not agree with. It is dangerous ground; history tells us that.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:38 am

musicalprostitute wrote:
Elessar wrote:

Where is the anger you speak of? You can detect an emotion through your PC screen can you? Christ, you must be special.

Stop twisting my words. Again. I stated that sex offenders should have no righ5t to a sex change (paid for by the tax payer) - I did not say transgender people who commit crimes - those are your words. Remember that.

I would suggest that your attitude is far more negative and harmful than mine. You base some of your views on the words and actions of a very tiny minority of people (for example, some of the English football fans): it is this kind of attitude that spreads much prejudice. Myself? I will not judge a whole group of people just because a very small minority of said people say things I do not agree with. It is dangerous ground; history tells us that.

Again with ‘very tiny minority’.

A silly sound bite easily refuted.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8856&start=36

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby musicalprostitute » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:46 am

Elessar wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:Where is the anger you speak of? You can detect an emotion through your PC screen can you? Christ, you must be special.

Alas, I haven't got the time to go through all this with you right now. I just wanted to try and help you see that by judging a whole group of people on a very tiny minority you are in much danger of spreading prejudice. I don't want to live in a world in which whole groups or nations of people are judged just because of a very miniscule percentage...but each to their own.

Laters taters.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:48 am

musicalprostitute wrote:
Elessar wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:Where is the anger you speak of? You can detect an emotion through your PC screen can you? Christ, you must be special.

Alas, I haven't got the time to go through all this with you right now. I just wanted to try and help you see that by judging a whole group of people on a very tiny minority you are in much danger of spreading prejudice. I don't want to live in a world in which whole groups or nations of people are judged just because of a very miniscule percentage...but each to their own.

Laters taters.

If you think 26% is a ‘very tiny minority’ or a ‘very minuscule percentage’ then I think we’re operating on different planes of reality.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby action » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:45 am

SJW's need to shush 8-)
I see you standing there. You think you so cool. Why don't you just..... fuck off!

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:15 pm

*SJWs

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby Broooklyn » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Aahhh, shush it
Shush it good
Shuh-Shussh it real goood.
Image---Image

Broooklyn
Spread Your Wings

Hindsight 9/11 Superman/Hero

Postby Pingu » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Pingu
We Will Rock You

Postby action » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:20 am

no english source, but you can use the translate page function

https://www.hln.be/de-krant/transgender ... ~af358be1/

a transgender killed herself today.

the interesting part is, it's not because of her gender aspirations, but because the fact that her surroundings still approached her as a man and would joke and harrass her.

some observations:

- the bullies / harrassers should be tried for murder

- but, and here comes the topical part, this case proves that society should NOT be paying for gender surgeries. Because even when this surgery happens, there is still society that won't accept the gender change. It's morally incorrect, but it is a fact that happens, and you can't avoid it. Humans are, after all, bastards the lot of them. so why should society trow money at expensive surgeries, when it's a road leading to destruction anyway? Save the money for child care, I say. they need it the most

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:25 am

action wrote:Save the money for child care, I say. they need it the most

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2 ... rvey-finds

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby action » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:50 am

Elessar wrote:
action wrote:Save the money for child care, I say. they need it the most

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2 ... rvey-finds

would they NOT have been bullied, had the government paid for expensive surgery?

surgery does not take away the cause of suicide: harrassment and bullying. one might argue that surgery could be yet another occasion the bullies could take to bully them even further

oh, and virtue signalling

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby action » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:56 am

minors can't consent. it's criminal to commit gender surgery on minors

action
Don't Stop Me Now

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World