Feminazis need to shush

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby Elessar » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:56 pm

action wrote:
Elessar wrote:
action wrote:Save the money for child care, I say. they need it the most


https://www.theguardian.com/education/2 ... rvey-finds


would they NOT have been bullied, had the government paid for expensive surgery?

surgery does not take away the cause of suicide: harrassment and bullying. one might argue that surgery could be yet another occasion the bullies could take to bully them even further

oh, and virtue signalling


It’s a good question and the answer is unclear. The point is that gender dysphoria kills children, so the argument that funds should be diverted away from gender dysphoria and towards children is invalid.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 11358
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby Elessar » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:58 pm

action wrote:minors can't consent. it's criminal to commit gender surgery on minors


Oh come on, don’t be such a plonker. A kid with appendicitis gets its appendix removed. They can’t consent but you get consent from the parents and do the surgery on their best interests. Agreed that gender reassignment is a bit dodgier than appendicitis, and I think usually the treatment is limited to hormones until adulthood, but inability to consent doesn’t mean you don’t get appropriate medical treatment.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 11358
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby action » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Elessar wrote:
action wrote:minors can't consent. it's criminal to commit gender surgery on minors


Oh come on, don’t be such a plonker. A kid with appendicitis gets its appendix removed. They can’t consent but you get consent from the parents and do the surgery on their best interests. Agreed that gender reassignment is a bit dodgier than appendicitis, and I think usually the treatment is limited to hormones until adulthood, but inability to consent doesn’t mean you don’t get appropriate medical treatment.


a "come on" is out of place here.

there is a lot to say about minors not being allowed to decide on gender changing surgery.

I think my dick is too big and I want a dick reducing surgery, and society is going to pay for it. Otherwise, i'll commit suicide.

come to mention it, if I dont get 1.000.000 dollars from the tax payer, I will be depressive so the cure is to give me the fucking money.

come on....
Why stand on a silent platform?
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2859
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby Elessar » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:30 pm

Well look, the heart is a pretty simple organ that basically just pumps blood. Loads things can go wrong for a variety of genetic or environments reasons. Many of those problems require surgery.

So it’s not that hard to accept that the brain, which is significantly more complex than the heart, can also go wrong, and that the way it integrates with the endocrine system and reproductive system can go wrong, and that sometimes the correct treatment might be surgery.

It’s very different to the cosmetic procedures you’ve described, although breast reduction surgery DOES happen, paid for by the taxpayer.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 11358
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby action » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:05 pm

Elessar wrote:Well look, the heart is a pretty simple organ that basically just pumps blood. Loads things can go wrong for a variety of genetic or environments reasons. Many of those problems require surgery.

So it’s not that hard to accept that the brain, which is significantly more complex than the heart, can also go wrong, and that the way it integrates with the endocrine system and reproductive system can go wrong, and that sometimes the correct treatment might be surgery.

It’s very different to the cosmetic procedures you’ve described, although breast reduction surgery DOES happen, paid for by the taxpayer.


you make a lot of assumptions.

"transgenderism" comes from a fault in the brain? What part? What fault?

Surgery "cures" it? Not for those who commit suicide regardless, after having had surgery, apparently!.

I repeat, depression is a clinical phenomenon. As you'll attest to. What if the cure is to give me 1.000.000 dollars? no surgery needed, the money will do just fine.

I can not get my head around the fact that we should pay for their extravagant wishes like wanting to change sex for crying out loud. Body sculpting is a thing lately, and could as easily be explained as a disease as you do with transgenderism. Are we going to pay for all their tatoos and rings and cut-off fingers too?

Social security is in crisis enough "as is", without having exhorbitant costs like these pressing on tax money even further.

Lunacy, I tell you. That's why social justice warriors are the downfall of our society; they're going to financially ruin us!
Why stand on a silent platform?
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2859
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby Elessar » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:14 am

action wrote:"transgenderism" comes from a fault in the brain? What part? What fault?


It’s considered to be a psychiatric disorder, as per DSM guidelines.

Surgery "cures" it? Not for those who commit suicide regardless, after having had surgery, apparently!.


Some people with cancer die despite surgery. Are we going to stop operating on them on the basis that it might not cure them?

I repeat, depression is a clinical phenomenon. As you'll attest to. What if the cure is to give me 1.000.000 dollars? no surgery needed, the money will do just fine.


phpBB [video]



I can not get my head around the fact that we should pay for their extravagant wishes like wanting to change sex for crying out loud. Body sculpting is a thing lately, and could as easily be explained as a disease as you do with transgenderism. Are we going to pay for all their tatoos and rings and cut-off fingers too?

Social security is in crisis enough "as is", without having exhorbitant costs like these pressing on tax money even further.

Lunacy, I tell you. That's why social justice warriors are the downfall of our society; they're going to financially ruin us!


The issue here is that you think you know better than experts on gender dysphoria. I see no reason at all not to trust the experts’ judgement on this. We trust experts on other parts of the body (or we don’t, but then we regret it afterwards). I actually know very little about gender dysphoria but if the literature suggests that surgery can help, then I see no reason to disagree.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 11358
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby action » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:06 am

there's literature in the best libraries of the world, that says black on white, that the sun revolves around the earth.

the Elessar of the 15th century would have seen no reason to dispute that
Why stand on a silent platform?
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2859
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby Elessar » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:04 am

action wrote:there's literature in the best libraries of the world, that says black on white, that the sun revolves around the earth.

the Elessar of the 15th century would have seen no reason to dispute that


What’s your point? You’re 500 years more enlightened than the rest of us?
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 11358
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby action » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:37 am

Elessar wrote:
action wrote:there's literature in the best libraries of the world, that says black on white, that the sun revolves around the earth.

the Elessar of the 15th century would have seen no reason to dispute that


What’s your point? You’re 500 years more enlightened than the rest of us?


I'm trying to explain the relativity of literature

I was actually hoping you would counter my argument by saying something like "the elessar of the 15th century would have deducted from empirical evidence, that the earth revolves around the sun". To which I would reply "I can deduct from empirical evidence that surgery does not always cure transgenderism".

but it didn't came to that. You accepted defeat by kidding with my supposed level of enlightenment.

Ok then, at least I tried :(
Why stand on a silent platform?
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2859
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby Elessar » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:24 am

action wrote:
Elessar wrote:
action wrote:there's literature in the best libraries of the world, that says black on white, that the sun revolves around the earth.

the Elessar of the 15th century would have seen no reason to dispute that


What’s your point? You’re 500 years more enlightened than the rest of us?


I'm trying to explain the relativity of literature

I was actually hoping you would counter my argument by saying something like "the elessar of the 15th century would have deducted from empirical evidence, that the earth revolves around the sun". To which I would reply "I can deduct from empirical evidence that surgery does not always cure transgenderism".

but it didn't came to that. You accepted defeat by kidding with my supposed level of enlightenment.

Ok then, at least I tried :(


I say again - surgery doesn’t always cure cancer.

Should we just knock it on and head and give up trying?
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 11358
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby RynaBelle9*7 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:50 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:They are a disgrace to their sisters and have given the women's movement a very bad name in recent years. Trouble is, it is normally the nutters who shout the loudest...and these hairy crackpots have been given a platform to do so for far too long now. How can we stop them?



Define Feminazi. I am not sure what it really means. If it is a term to describe a feminist, I don't understand why? Feminism is defined in my mind as: The Social and Political equality of the sexes. It is all encompassing meaning it is a movement to fundamentally changing the way men and women think about themselves and each other. I don't see it as a bad thing. I think that people want to redefine what it means to make people who strive for equality of the sexes something unjustified and most of these people who redefine it and call it a bad word are powerful men who are afraid of something within like their own insecurities.

If all persons who subscribe to "feminism" are "feminazis" then, I encourage you to look up quite a few men who have spoken out in regards to equality of the sexes as well. One is George Carlin. Here is his take on Patriarchy. He speaks about men and women, defends characteristics of each as well as gets to the root of it all which in my opinion is the real reason the world is in the shape it is in. All of the world's problems are related to the battle of the sexes in one way or another including but not limited to "Holy War". Just another case of "Us" vs. "Them" in all examples provided and in unspoken ones as well.

Another great perspective on Feminism is Chimamanda Adichie. She actually defines feminism and encourages women and men to raise sons and daughters to see each other as more equal and complementary to one another. Thus, laying out a foundation of how to begin changing the world.

Before you jump up and down tossing shit at people, try to understand other perspectives. Cheers!

https://youtu.be/kwPsBOe5VZo ~George Carlin on Patriarchy (Warning: Lots of profanity)
https://youtu.be/hg3umXU_qWc ~Chimamanda Adichie
"I love you for your silence, I love you for your peace, the still and calm releases, that sweep into my soul, that slowly take control." ~Precious Freddie Mercury
 
RynaBelle9*7
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 

Freddie Mercury, you are my muse! Infinitely

      
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:26 am
Location: Where the cross roads meet on route 66.
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby action » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:09 am

I've found the cause of neo-feminizm

decades ago, feminism was all about equal rights. But these days, it's not about equal rights anymore, but about the depiction of women in various forms of media. You'll see these female characters who are deliberately made ugly, manly and / or fat. this is a new thing. on social media, beautiful women are frowned upon by female SJW's.

the reason is obvious. beautiful women are getting all the men and have an easier time to reproduce. Fat, ugly women don't, so they're jealous and angry on all those women who like to please "those awful, awful men".

it's as if, they're trying to force a new female ideal into modern culture. the ideal women has changed over time. Women are depicted differently in art, over the years. Ruben's painted fat women because that was the ideal back then. the ideal women of the 80s was different than the one of the 90s.

and today, the ideal is, what? a fat, ugly man-woman? thanks, SJW's. But I prefer my pamela andersons of the 90s thanks very much. I wouldn't touch you lot with a ten foot pole.
Why stand on a silent platform?
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2859
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby The__KingOfRhye » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:47 pm

Or maybe there's just a trend towards having female characters in media be more like, for lack of a better phrase, "normal people"? Anyway, not every female character in a movie or TV show or whatever is necessarily even being portrayed as any sort of "new female ideal."

And besides, it ain't like there's really some kind of universal "female ideal" anyway. Men having varying ideas of what they find attractive in a woman, and vice versa, for that matter. Or in other words, my "ideal" might very well not be yours, ya know?
 
The__KingOfRhye
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 

Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?

      
 
Posts: 1709
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 259 times
Been thanked: 220 times

Previous

Return to Views Of The World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests