"Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:34 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
JLP wrote:Why indeed? I mean who would bring up his alleged sexual wrongdoings to discredit his wife?


Say what?!?! You know full well if his wife became President, he would live at the White House, too. You know that, right? Now what would he be doing all day and night since he wouldn't be as busy as his wife? Seems he wasn't that busy when he was the President, either. :lol: Oh he was busy alright but not doing anything regarding being a President. Hahahaha!


Since when did the Presidency bring with it a vow of celibacy?
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 142 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:36 pm

Elessar wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:
JLP wrote:Why indeed? I mean who would bring up his alleged sexual wrongdoings to discredit his wife?


Say what?!?! You know full well if his wife became President, he would live at the White House, too. You know that, right? Now what would he be doing all day and night since he wouldn't be as busy as his wife? Seems he wasn't that busy when he was the President, either. :lol: Oh he was busy alright but not doing anything regarding being a President. Hahahaha!


Since when did the Presidency bring with it a vow of celibacy?


Sure, go fuck every woman you fancy, especially not your wife and it's ok!
I'm lost in the night
The icy wind is howling out your name
And desolation lingers like a fog
The fire is growing dimmer with the wind
 
Innuendoes
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 

The Master Of Space And Time

      
 
Posts: 9558
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 452 times
Been thanked: 334 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:37 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
Elessar wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:
Say what?!?! You know full well if his wife became President, he would live at the White House, too. You know that, right? Now what would he be doing all day and night since he wouldn't be as busy as his wife? Seems he wasn't that busy when he was the President, either. :lol: Oh he was busy alright but not doing anything regarding being a President. Hahahaha!


Since when did the Presidency bring with it a vow of celibacy?


Sure, go fuck every woman you fancy, especially not your wife and it's ok!


Good job you guys have voted in Donald "grab her by the pussy" Trump, eh?
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 142 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:37 pm

This is now official "Get Innuendoes" time because no one else is around other than those that will. :mad:
I'm lost in the night
The icy wind is howling out your name
And desolation lingers like a fog
The fire is growing dimmer with the wind
 
Innuendoes
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 

The Master Of Space And Time

      
 
Posts: 9558
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 452 times
Been thanked: 334 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:38 pm

Elessar wrote:
Good job you guys have voted in Donald "grab her by the pussy" Trump, eh?


Prove he did it!
I'm lost in the night
The icy wind is howling out your name
And desolation lingers like a fog
The fire is growing dimmer with the wind
 
Innuendoes
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 

The Master Of Space And Time

      
 
Posts: 9558
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 452 times
Been thanked: 334 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:40 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
Elessar wrote:
Good job you guys have voted in Donald "grab her by the pussy" Trump, eh?


Prove he did it!



phpBB [video]


That was easy.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 142 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:41 pm

Innuendoes wrote:This is now official "Get Innuendoes" time because no one else is around other than those that will. :mad:


Oh now that's not fair on poor Tarkus. Look at all the thanks he's giving you!
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 142 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby action » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:41 pm

Elessar wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:I am talking about Hillary, not Bill. :roll: Unlike you, I am not fascinated by Bill's doctors.


Oh right, I take it you'll be apologising for saying I was wrong then? Because I didn't say anything about Hillary's personal doctor. I said "the Clintons' doctor".


action wrote:2.

then we have Inny. another easy victim of yours. with your intelligence, and your medical background (psychology is a topic in a medical education), you have made a pretty good analysis of her weak points. we all know she's not the best with words (she has many other qualities though), and you ABUSE this with your twisted verbal gymnastics. again, for the sole reason to see her go into meltdown.

niiiiiiice. merry fucking Christmas. I hope the Turkey will be tasty.

you might revise your morals somewhat, kiddo.
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, muss man schweigen.
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

I want the truth

      
 
Posts: 2139
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Elessar wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:
Elessar wrote:
Good job you guys have voted in Donald "grab her by the pussy" Trump, eh?


Prove he did it!



phpBB [video]


That was easy.


That's not proof and you know it. :roll:
I'm lost in the night
The icy wind is howling out your name
And desolation lingers like a fog
The fire is growing dimmer with the wind
 
Innuendoes
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 

The Master Of Space And Time

      
 
Posts: 9558
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 452 times
Been thanked: 334 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:45 pm

action wrote:
action wrote:2.

then we have Inny. another easy victim of yours. with your intelligence, and your medical background (psychology is a topic in a medical education), you have made a pretty good analysis of her weak points. we all know she's not the best with words (she has many other qualities though), and you ABUSE this with your twisted verbal gymnastics. again, for the sole reason to see her go into meltdown.

niiiiiiice. merry fucking Christmas. I hope the Turkey will be tasty.

you might revise your morals somewhat, kiddo.


Oh, you want a reply?

I've addressed this before. I had a short discussion about it with Innuendoes in the News thread. I think we agreed that we simply disagree on quite a lot of things. It's nothing personal. I can't help it if when you read the discussions, you feel that I analyse her weak points very well. I mean, isn't that the point of a debate?

(Psychiatry is a topic in medicine. Psychology is not. According to a doctor I know. Just FYI.)
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 142 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby action » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Elessar wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:
Elessar wrote:
Good job you guys have voted in Donald "grab her by the pussy" Trump, eh?


Prove he did it!



phpBB [video]


That was easy.


what man has never made a sexist comment before, in the presence of other men? all toungue in cheek, of course. men tend to be like that: macho between friends, a darling with their wife.

really, are you so out of touch with reality? we're not robots you know. there's blood flowing through these veins. testosterone. you're a doctor. you know this.

god knows I've said some things I wouldn't want my mother to hear.

but yeah, there's these left wingies. I wonder if some of them even touched a boob in their lives. and many more of them seriously need to get laid.

there is a place and time, and clearly some douchebag secretly taped his remarks. I give it a pass.
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, muss man schweigen.
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

I want the truth

      
 
Posts: 2139
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:47 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
Elessar wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:
Prove he did it!



phpBB [video]


That was easy.


That's not proof and you know it. :roll:


What? I'm pretty sure he's even admitted it was him and apologised for it!

Or do you mean it's not proof that he "tried to fuck her"?

If so, would we agree that it makes him a liar?
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 142 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby action » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Elessar wrote:What? I'm pretty sure he's even admitted it was him and apologised for it!

Or do you mean it's not proof that he "tried to fuck her"?

If so, would we agree that it makes him a liar?


a man can't try to fuck a woman anymore? got it. i'll try to fuck the door then

that's the entire world population extinct between now and 100 years :lol:
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, muss man schweigen.
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

I want the truth

      
 
Posts: 2139
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:51 pm

action wrote:
Elessar wrote:What? I'm pretty sure he's even admitted it was him and apologised for it!

Or do you mean it's not proof that he "tried to fuck her"?

If so, would we agree that it makes him a liar?


a man can't try to fuck a woman anymore? got it. i'll try to fuck the door then

that's the entire world population extinct between now and 100 years :lol:


Of course he can!

As can Bill Clinton.

Your point?
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 142 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby action » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Elessar wrote:
action wrote:
Elessar wrote:What? I'm pretty sure he's even admitted it was him and apologised for it!

Or do you mean it's not proof that he "tried to fuck her"?

If so, would we agree that it makes him a liar?


a man can't try to fuck a woman anymore? got it. i'll try to fuck the door then

that's the entire world population extinct between now and 100 years :lol:


Of course he can!

As can Bill Clinton.

Your point?


no, what's your point? you brought it up Image
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, muss man schweigen.
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

I want the truth

      
 
Posts: 2139
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 184 times

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests