"Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:59 pm

action wrote:
Elessar wrote:
action wrote:
a man can't try to fuck a woman anymore? got it. i'll try to fuck the door then

that's the entire world population extinct between now and 100 years :lol:


Of course he can!

As can Bill Clinton.

Your point?


no, what's your point? you brought it up Image


Inny said that if Hillary had become President, Bill would have been fucking around in the White House.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby action » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:04 pm

Elessar wrote:Inny said that if Hillary had become President, Bill would have been fucking around in the White House.


well, technically it was JLP who brought it up:

Innuendoes wrote:
JLP wrote:Why indeed? I mean who would bring up his alleged sexual wrongdoings to discredit his wife?


Say what?!?! You know full well if his wife became President, he would live at the White House, too. You know that, right? Now what would he be doing all day and night since he wouldn't be as busy as his wife? Seems he wasn't that busy when he was the President, either. :lol: Oh he was busy alright but not doing anything regarding being a President. Hahahaha!


you then saw another opportunity to run circles around Inny's argument, to make it look like Inny was saying something she never did.

you and JLP make a great team, I give you that. tip: you two should start thanking each other too!

edit:

turns out it was Elessar after all, who came up with Bill



Elessar was the first to mention Bill, JLP then went on a tangent and mentioned his sexual endeavours, at which point Inny was tricked in a discussion she never wanted.

I have seen this so many fucking times before :roll:
Last edited by action on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're wound up over nothing at all, you got to reel yourself back in
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

I want the truth

      
 
Posts: 2160
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:06 pm

action wrote:
Elessar wrote:Inny said that if Hillary had become President, Bill would have been fucking around in the White House.


well, technically it was JLP who brought it up:

Innuendoes wrote:
JLP wrote:Why indeed? I mean who would bring up his alleged sexual wrongdoings to discredit his wife?


Say what?!?! You know full well if his wife became President, he would live at the White House, too. You know that, right? Now what would he be doing all day and night since he wouldn't be as busy as his wife? Seems he wasn't that busy when he was the President, either. :lol: Oh he was busy alright but not doing anything regarding being a President. Hahahaha!


you then saw another opportunity to run circles around Inny's argument, to make it look like Inny was saying something she never did.

you and JLP make a great team, I give you that. tip: you two should start thanking each other too!



I don't do much thanking, after a wise man once said that it strikes him as appearing like mutual back-slapping.

In all seriousness, if I really am "running circles around Inny's argument", how is that a bad thing? Shouldn't I be taking that as a compliment? Are you literally saying that I'm being mean by being better at arguing? Isn't that a bit like criticising Barcelona for battering their opponents?
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby action » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:09 pm

Elessar wrote:I don't do much thanking, after a wise man once said that it strikes him as appearing like mutual back-slapping.

In all seriousness, if I really am "running circles around Inny's argument", how is that a bad thing? Shouldn't I be taking that as a compliment? Are you literally saying that I'm being mean by being better at arguing? Isn't that a bit like criticising Barcelona for battering their opponents?


turns out it was Elessar after all, who came up with Bill



Elessar was the first to mention Bill, JLP then went on a tangent and mentioned his sexual endeavours, at which point Inny was tricked in a discussion she never wanted.

I have seen this so many fucking times before :roll:
You're wound up over nothing at all, you got to reel yourself back in
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

I want the truth

      
 
Posts: 2160
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:14 pm

action wrote:
Elessar wrote:I don't do much thanking, after a wise man once said that it strikes him as appearing like mutual back-slapping.

In all seriousness, if I really am "running circles around Inny's argument", how is that a bad thing? Shouldn't I be taking that as a compliment? Are you literally saying that I'm being mean by being better at arguing? Isn't that a bit like criticising Barcelona for battering their opponents?


turns out it was Elessar after all, who came up with Bill



Elessar was the first to mention Bill, JLP then went on a tangent and mentioned his sexual endeavours, at which point Inny was tricked in a discussion she never wanted.

I have seen this so many fucking times before :roll:


Here's the timeline:

1) You brought up a poster's health (which is poor form in my opinion, but you let the genie out of the lamp, so whatevs)
2) I said that he'd been cured by Clinton's doctor
3) Inny said I was wrong, Hillary's doc is a woman
4) I said I was talking about Bill
5) Inny conceded this, but asked why anyone would be talking about Bill
6) JLP pointed out that Bill was brought up a lot during the election
7) Inny said that's because he'd be living in the White House, fucking around
8) I pointed out that Trump is just as bad

Le fin.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby action » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:25 pm

Elessar wrote:Here's the timeline:

1) You brought up a poster's health (which is poor form in my opinion, but you let the genie out of the lamp, so whatevs)
2) I said that he'd been cured by Clinton's doctor
3) Inny said I was wrong, Hillary's doc is a woman
4) I said I was talking about Bill
5) Inny conceded this, but asked why anyone would be talking about Bill
6) JLP pointed out that Bill was brought up a lot during the election
7) Inny said that's because he'd be living in the White House, fucking around
8) I pointed out that Trump is just as bad

Le fin.


Bill was doing his presidency term, the facts happened in the white house.

subsequently, bill was impeached (and acquitted), not because of having sex with a woman, but because of obstruction of justice and perjury.

Trump wasn't a practicing president when he allegedly made those remarks.

there is the difference.

but you played the moral card once again, making trump look bad for making these remarks YOU mentioned, for which I called you out. so the issue stands: what's your point?

see how you're diverting attention from you to Inny, you sneaky sausage :roll:
You're wound up over nothing at all, you got to reel yourself back in
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

I want the truth

      
 
Posts: 2160
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:39 pm

action wrote:
Elessar wrote:Here's the timeline:

1) You brought up a poster's health (which is poor form in my opinion, but you let the genie out of the lamp, so whatevs)
2) I said that he'd been cured by Clinton's doctor
3) Inny said I was wrong, Hillary's doc is a woman
4) I said I was talking about Bill
5) Inny conceded this, but asked why anyone would be talking about Bill
6) JLP pointed out that Bill was brought up a lot during the election
7) Inny said that's because he'd be living in the White House, fucking around
8) I pointed out that Trump is just as bad

Le fin.


Bill was doing his presidency term, the facts happened in the white house.

subsequently, bill was impeached (and acquitted), not because of having sex with a woman, but because of obstruction of justice and perjury.

Trump wasn't a practicing president when he allegedly made those remarks.

there is the difference.

but you played the moral card once again, making trump look bad for making these remarks YOU mentioned, for which I called you out. so the issue stands: what's your point?

see how you're diverting attention from you to Inny, you sneaky sausage :roll:


Wasn't it Hillary running for President this year, not Bill?
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby action » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Elessar wrote:Wasn't it Hillary running for President this year, not Bill?


that's not what I asked

you posted a video of trump allegedly making the pussy remark

I'm asking you: what's your point?

don't drag Inny in this, and don't bring up Clinton.

you tried to make a point with that video, and I showed you it doesn't make sense. what's your point? I'm not getting an answer? got it.

no more questions, your honor
You're wound up over nothing at all, you got to reel yourself back in
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

I want the truth

      
 
Posts: 2160
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:54 pm

action wrote:
Elessar wrote:Wasn't it Hillary running for President this year, not Bill?


that's not what I asked

you posted a video of trump allegedly making the pussy remark

I'm asking you: what's your point?

don't drag Inny in this, and don't bring up Clinton.

you tried to make a point with that video, and I showed you it doesn't make sense. what's your point? I'm not getting an answer? got it.

no more questions, your honor


My point was related to Clinton, so I can't answer without reference to him.

In isolation though, it's still a pretty shocking video, but whatevs.

I think if I deal with Team TIA any more today I might give myself a TIA, so I'll see you on the flippity flop.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby action » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:04 pm

Elessar wrote:
I think if I deal with Team TIA any more today I might give myself a TIA, so I'll see you on the flippity flop.


Image
You're wound up over nothing at all, you got to reel yourself back in
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

I want the truth

      
 
Posts: 2160
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby CNB » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:20 pm

Who knows what the 70-year-old womanizer will be up to when he takes up residence in the Oval Office!
I WANT TO BREAK FREE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
THE SHOW MUST GO ON !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 7731
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 457 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby action » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:21 pm

CNB wrote:Who knows what the 70-year-old womanizer will be up to when he takes up residence in the Oval Office!


yeah, they had better called it "the oral office" from now on

:drum:
You're wound up over nothing at all, you got to reel yourself back in
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

I want the truth

      
 
Posts: 2160
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby action » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:34 pm

.
You're wound up over nothing at all, you got to reel yourself back in
 
action
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

I want the truth

      
 
Posts: 2160
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Broooklyn » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:18 pm

Yes! YEs! YESSSS! More of this!!!!
ImageImageImage
 
Broooklyn
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 

QOL'er in Black

      
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:12 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: "Dear Mr. Murdoch..." the media manipulation of the US.

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:23 pm

Broooklyn wrote:Yes! YEs! YESSSS! More of this!!!!


You came up with a real zinger at the bottom of page 3. I was definitely far wittier in 2010 than I am now :(
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 143 times

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests