Elessar wrote:I don't do much thanking, after a wise man once said that it strikes him as appearing like mutual back-slapping.
In all seriousness, if I really am "running circles around Inny's argument", how is that a bad thing? Shouldn't I be taking that as a compliment? Are you literally saying that I'm being mean by being better at arguing? Isn't that a bit like criticising Barcelona for battering their opponents?
turns out it was Elessar after all, who came up with Bill
Elessar was the first to mention Bill, JLP then went on a tangent and mentioned his sexual endeavours, at which point Inny was tricked in a discussion she never wanted.
I have seen this so many fucking times before :roll:
Here's the timeline:
1) You brought up a poster's health (which is poor form in my opinion, but you let the genie out of the lamp, so whatevs)
2) I said that he'd been cured by Clinton's doctor
3) Inny said I was wrong, Hillary's doc is a woman
4) I said I was talking about Bill
5) Inny conceded this, but asked why anyone would be talking about Bill
6) JLP pointed out that Bill was brought up a lot during the election
7) Inny said that's because he'd be living in the White House, fucking around
8) I pointed out that Trump is just as bad