Trump

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: trump is an asshole

Postby sacko » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:22 pm

Last edited by sacko on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

sacko
Spread Your Wings

Postby sacko » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Last edited by sacko on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

sacko
Spread Your Wings

Postby Roger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:28 pm

sacko wrote:
Roger wrote:He thought I was Capt Den Ronson! He’s a nice guy, but we’re different people.

i thought you were capt den ronson! :P

well, until he acted real nasty and psycho that is. then, i knew it couldnt be you. you're a bit of a windup (sometimes, a little bit), but not malevolent.

I’m not going to comment on that because I don’t think I saw any of it. I’ve always got on perfectly well with him. But I’m not him, and I’ve never lied about that sort of thing.

You’ve hit the nail on the head though. If there’s some perception that I’m another poster and then they act like ‘a psycho’, where does that leave me? That’s why I got a bit spooked.

Roger
We Will Rock You

Postby icy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Edited
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~

icy
We Are The Champions

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...

Postby Kes » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:47 pm

Everybody has an asshole.

Thankfully, not everybody has a Trump.

Only the Americans, they all have two assholes now.
What is left of your dream?
Just the words on your stone.
A man who learnt how to teach,
But forgot how to learn.

Kes

Postby musicalprostitute » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:49 am

Innuendoes wrote:No, I am not saying that at all. I do think some people have jumped on the bandwagon for their own monetary benefit perhaps. I am really not reading every single case that comes out or is told.

I am saying, something happened to me, too. And it was defintely nothing like having my butt touched or patted or someone stealing an unwanted kiss. It was a direct order from an instructor to allow him to do something and if I did not do said order, I could kiss my license goodbye. I was to be awarded a state license that I had attended 2 years of instruction including hands on work. I kissed the license goodbye. I was young and naive and embarrassed beyond belief and did not wish to repeat the threat to anyone, my mother included. So I let it go and just quit. No way to recover it, either, not unless I found another instructor and went through 2 more years of schooling, AGAIN, in order to get the license through another instructor. I didn't have time. I was getting married and leaving the area. End of career.

Inny, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Trouble is, these days actual real experiences do not seem to matter as much as opinions (in our social media obsessed age). It is so wrong.

On a similar topic, there was a debate about rape on a UK channel not too long ago. Now, one woman (a journalist here) spoke of her own experience when she was in her late teens (I think); she stated that she felt she was partly to blame because she was so drunk she could not remember a thing and that she should have taken more responsibility...

...roll forward a little bit and guess what happened? Yep, that's right, her fellow sisters (or the feminazis as many of us rightly call them) attacked her in the most disgusting ways (wishing her death, etc.); they could not care less that she was raped and put through hell...no, they were more concerned about making their pathetic little points. Thank Christ, people see them all for what they are.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

Previous

Return to Views Of The World