The New News Thread.

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: The New News Thread.

Postby sacko » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:38 pm

musicalprostitute wrote: Am I calling you all the names under the sun?

we all can see that you don't resort to name calling

sacko
Spread Your Wings

Postby musicalprostitute » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:39 pm

And just look at your behaviour on here: a 'grown man' who resorts to corrupting the usernames of those he disagrees with. Highly immature, but so you - I cannot prove he is racist in any way, shape or form (Doh! Because he is not), so I shall have to resort to adding 3 Ks to his username to get my obsessive point over. Honestly? You really want to conduct yourself along these lines at your age? OK then.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

Postby action » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:43 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:And just look at your behaviour on here: a 'grown man' who resorts to corrupting the usernames of those he disagrees with. Highly immature, but so you - I cannot prove he is racist in any way, shape or form (Doh! Because he is not), so I shall have to resort to adding 3 Ks to his username to get my obsessive point over. Honestly? You really want to conduct yourself along these lines at your age? OK then.

I'm surprised Elessar has lasted this long without saying something stupid (KKK jokes are stupid) back.

I wouldn't have kept up with your little names nearly as long.

it IS getting tedious though. I can't take you serious with all this namecalling. just look at what you're writing, for god's sake :sleepy:
I see you standing there. You think you so cool. Why don't you just..... fuck off!

action
Don't Stop Me Now

I know what's right and what's wrong

Postby musicalprostitute » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:47 pm

sacko wrote:

Well, that is very true (although I detect an air of sarcasm here). If anyone can find any post of mine in which I go out of my way to insult another poster or call them names for absolutely no reason then bring it on. I defend my opinions on here, but I do not call people names. Of course, if you are going to call me a cunt then I may well reply in kind (treat people how they treat you and all that), but that's fair enough.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:48 pm

action wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:And just look at your behaviour on here: a 'grown man' who resorts to corrupting the usernames of those he disagrees with. Highly immature, but so you - I cannot prove he is racist in any way, shape or form (Doh! Because he is not), so I shall have to resort to adding 3 Ks to his username to get my obsessive point over. Honestly? You really want to conduct yourself along these lines at your age? OK then.

I'm surprised Elessar has lasted this long without saying something stupid (KKK jokes are stupid) back.

I wouldn't have kept up with your little names nearly as long.

it IS getting tedious though. I can't take you serious with all this namecalling. just look at what you're writing, for god's sake :sleepy:

Where is the name calling from me?

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby action » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:49 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:
sacko wrote:

Well, that is very true (although I detect an air of sarcasm here). If anyone can find any post of mine in which I go out of my way to insult another poster or call them names for absolutely no reason then bring it on. I defend my opinions on here, but I do not call people names. Of course, if you are going to call me a cunt then I may well reply in kind (treat people how they treat you and all that), but that's fair enough.

guv, lad, fella, butty....

these are all terms that do not, in any way, reinforce your argument as if it becomes more true by adding such an "annex". Quite the contrary, it makes me question where the hell I've ended up. fucking kindergarten?
I see you standing there. You think you so cool. Why don't you just..... fuck off!

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:00 pm

action wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:

guv, lad, fella, butty....

these are all terms that do not, in any way, reinforce your argument as if it becomes more true by adding such an "annex". Quite the contrary, it makes me question where the hell I've ended up. fucking kindergarten?

I did not think you were as sensitive as a few of the others on here: my, how you have changed - all those ban warnings finally got to you?

So you think words like 'butty', 'guv', 'fella', etc. should be classed as name calling? Really? What has happened to you? Fuck me.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:06 pm

action wrote:guv, lad, fella, butty....

Chief, pal, mate, son, sunshine...

Always that particular kind of word, the kind that could be friendly but is usually just condescending, with plausible deniability (“Condescending? Me? I’m just being friendly!”)

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby Elessar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:10 pm

musikkkalprostitute wrote:And just look at your behaviour on here: a 'grown man' who resorts to corrupting the usernames of those he disagrees with. Highly immature, but so you - I cannot prove he is racist in any way, shape or form (Doh! Because he is not), so I shall have to resort to adding 3 Ks to his username to get my obsessive point over. Honestly? You really want to conduct yourself along these lines at your age? OK then.

Oh no, comparing you to the KKK doesn’t mean I think you’re racist! It’s just a harmless bit of fun, like comparing (extreme) feminists to 1930s/1940s Nazi war criminals. Why be such a sensitive little snowflake, buster? Bless. You need to open your mind, get out into the real world, and maybe you’ll learn a thing or two, bubs.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby musicalprostitute » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:16 pm

Elessar wrote:
action wrote:guv, lad, fella, butty....

Chief, pal, mate, son, sunshine...

Always that particular kind of word, the kind that could be friendly but is usually just condescending, with plausible deniability (“Condescending? Me? I’m just being friendly!”)

But hardly offensive. You really are sensitive little petals, ain't you, boys? You have individuals calling people all manner of offensive names on here and you two fellas get your knickers in a twist over words like 'mate', guv', 'geez', etc. There are real problems out there in the world, lads.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:19 pm

Jesus Christ, that’s about as close to Poe’s Law as I ever want to get.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby musicalprostitute » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:20 pm

Elessar wrote:
musikkkalprostitute wrote:And just look at your behaviour on here: a 'grown man' who resorts to corrupting the usernames of those he disagrees with. Highly immature, but so you - I cannot prove he is racist in any way, shape or form (Doh! Because he is not), so I shall have to resort to adding 3 Ks to his username to get my obsessive point over. Honestly? You really want to conduct yourself along these lines at your age? OK then.

Oh no, comparing you to the KKK doesn’t mean I think you’re racist! It’s just a harmless bit of fun, like comparing (extreme) feminists to 1930s/1940s Nazi war criminals. Why be such a sensitive little snowflake, buster? Bless. You need to open your mind, get out into the real world, and maybe you’ll learn a thing or two, bubs.

But I am not bothered. I was merely pointing out how low you have become - and at your age! Tut tut.

You go ahead. If this is your way of making a point then knock yourself out, bruv.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby action » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:29 pm

musicalprostitute wrote:I did not think you were as sensitive as a few of the others on here: my, how you have changed - all those ban warnings finally got to you?

So you think words like 'butty', 'guv', 'fella', etc. should be classed as name calling? Really? What has happened to you? Fuck me.

It's tedious, for sure

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby action » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:33 pm

13 years ago I was calling people names from time to time. How people change, indeed. I guess I was getting to find my way on the internet.

These days, I don't particularily feel the need to call people names. I'm still a pain in the fucking ass (ask Weemann about that one), but this time around it's more subtle, deeper. I'm perfectly content with my identity. I think I've finally grown up.

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby musicalprostitute » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:34 pm

action wrote:
musicalprostitute wrote:I did not think you were as sensitive as a few of the others on here: my, how you have changed - all those ban warnings finally got to you?

It's tedious, for sure

I agree. But I only respond in kind. And if someone is going to accuse me of racism or sexism or whatever other -ism he can come up with then I am obviously going to openly disagree.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World