The Rocking Chair

For all those forum games threads.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

The Rocking Chair

Postby Elessar » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:20 pm

For those moments when all you want to do is sit in a dark room, slowly rocking back and forth, muttering profanities...
"BLM are as equally responsible as the KKK are"

- Dustbiter, 2017
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby Brian's Biggest Fan » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:30 pm

I need this for when people tick me off at my job.
Image-Ed Alonzo as Max from Saved By The Bell
Image
 
Brian's Biggest Fan
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 

Me with the misfit of magic, Ed Alonzo

      
 
Posts: 705
Images: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:50 pm
Location: On my way, don't know where I'm going.
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby ice on fire » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:35 pm

That bad eh, Elessar :P?
 
ice on fire
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby WeeMann » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Fucking NHS.

My student should have had her test this morning. I got a text about an hour before I was due to pick her up saying that she would be at work as they wanted her to go in first. When she gets there they tell her the rota's been screwed up and she can't go for her test as she's alone in looking after a ward. They did this once before, although it was a fair reason last time as she had to attend a meeting about a patient who had died on her shift.

On the plus side, they will pay the lost test fee and my cancellation fee, but that's over £100 that the NHS is now paying out because someone fucked up the rota. I thought they had to be more careful with their budget?
DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.
 
WeeMann
Moderator
 
User avatar

 

Not even on the B list...

      
 
Posts: 6142
Images: 101
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 pm
Location: Shropshire
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby Elessar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Today, somebody set into motion a chain of events that he will not be able to stop. If someone makes my life a little bit difficult without just cause, I will do everything in my power to make their life far more difficult.
"BLM are as equally responsible as the KKK are"

- Dustbiter, 2017
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby ice on fire » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 pm

I won't ask about it, not sure if you can give details about it. Hopefully it can be sorted. Oh yea my miserable landlord is a #*@^%!
 
ice on fire
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby Elessar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Elessar wrote:Today, somebody set into motion a chain of events that he will not be able to stop. If someone makes my life a little bit difficult without just cause, I will do everything in my power to make their life far more difficult.


That was unnecessarily epic. I'm better off explaining to him how he can avoid being such a prick in the future, rather than making his life difficult.
"BLM are as equally responsible as the KKK are"

- Dustbiter, 2017
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby WeeMann » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Elessar wrote:
Elessar wrote:Today, somebody set into motion a chain of events that he will not be able to stop. If someone makes my life a little bit difficult without just cause, I will do everything in my power to make their life far more difficult.


That was unnecessarily epic. I'm better off explaining to him how he can avoid being such a prick in the future, rather than making his life difficult.


If he's a consultant, surely neither approach will work? :P
DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.
 
WeeMann
Moderator
 
User avatar

 

Not even on the B list...

      
 
Posts: 6142
Images: 101
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 pm
Location: Shropshire
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby Elessar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm

WeeMann wrote:
Elessar wrote:
Elessar wrote:Today, somebody set into motion a chain of events that he will not be able to stop. If someone makes my life a little bit difficult without just cause, I will do everything in my power to make their life far more difficult.


That was unnecessarily epic. I'm better off explaining to him how he can avoid being such a prick in the future, rather than making his life difficult.


If he's a consultant, surely neither approach will work? :P


Not just a consultant, he's a fucking surgeon. Oooh, look at me, I'm a doctor but you must call me a Mister because I'm a cunt.

My options are:
1) Be passive, take whatever shit he wants to throw at me.
2) Fight it, but directly with him and off the record so that if he takes it on board, no one suffers.
3) Fight it with people like my personal tutor, potentially fucking us both over.
"BLM are as equally responsible as the KKK are"

- Dustbiter, 2017
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby Elessar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:48 pm

In other words: Go down; go down and take him with me; find a way that we both come out unscathed.
"BLM are as equally responsible as the KKK are"

- Dustbiter, 2017
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby ice on fire » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Why not try talking it over?
 
ice on fire
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby WeeMann » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Elessar wrote:In other words: Go down; go down and take him with me; find a way that we both come out unscathed.



You're fucked :P
DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.
 
WeeMann
Moderator
 
User avatar

 

Not even on the B list...

      
 
Posts: 6142
Images: 101
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 pm
Location: Shropshire
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby Elessar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:21 pm

WeeMann wrote:
Elessar wrote:In other words: Go down; go down and take him with me; find a way that we both come out unscathed.



You're fucked :P


There's absolutely no way I'm going down alone though. He's coming the fuck with me. And the fact that he's having an affair with the teaching co-ordinator definitely needs airing, if it comes to that.

The man's a Queen fan, I hope he doesn't fucking post here.
"BLM are as equally responsible as the KKK are"

- Dustbiter, 2017
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby Trashcat » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Skim read, skim read...Elessar's going down on a surgeon.
 
Trashcat
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 10:23 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: The Rocking Chair

Postby Elessar » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:07 pm

The surgeon goes down on himself more than enough.
"BLM are as equally responsible as the KKK are"

- Dustbiter, 2017
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 10055
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Next

Return to Fun In Cyberspace

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests