Let's play a game

For all those forum games threads.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

Re: Let's play a game

Postby magicshoes » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:45 pm

icy wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:Don't forget, anyone whose photo is taken or anyone appearing in videos appears 10-20 pounds heavier than they actually are. :P

That's my excuse :lol:

This isn't part of the story, is it?. Either way, I make that verbal disclaimer before I agree to pose for pictures :biggrin:
My Soul is painted like the wings of butterflies

magicshoes
The Show Must Go On

Postby icy » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:00 pm

magicshoes wrote:
icy wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:Don't forget, anyone whose photo is taken or anyone appearing in videos appears 10-20 pounds heavier than they actually are. :P

This isn't part of the story, is it?. Either way, I make that verbal disclaimer before I agree to pose for pictures :biggrin:

No. The story is quite enjoyable, fun to read, and to take part in it seems.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~

icy
We Are The Champions

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

Postby magicshoes » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:32 am

Montavilla wrote:

one of the trolls accidentally called him "fairy dandy," whereupon he forgot everything but the bloodlust that comes upon him when his name is trifled with. He sprang upon the troll, beating it senseless.

Suddenly, JLP appeared over the horizon, brandishing a...

Pint of beer, some snacks and a lawn chair. He settled in for what he knew would be pure entertainment because no one ever walked away from fucking up fairydandy's name without at least

magicshoes
The Show Must Go On

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:34 am

magicshoes wrote:
icy wrote:

No and unfortunately, it seems I posted in the totally wrong place! :shock: I rarely ever post in here! Cat must have stepped on the damn keyboard as I was typing. For real. She needs a good talking to but I will just get bitten. :lol:
Yeah, I'm lost in the night
The icy wind is howling out your name
The moon has gone behind the cloud again
And I can't stand to live another day
'Cause my bluebird went away

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

The Master Of Space And Time

Postby YAFF » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:51 am

magicshoes wrote:
Montavilla wrote:

one of the trolls accidentally called him "fairy dandy," whereupon he forgot everything but the bloodlust that comes upon him when his name is trifled with. He sprang upon the troll, beating it senseless.

Pint of beer, some snacks and a lawn chair. He settled in for what he knew would be pure entertainment because no one ever walked away from fucking up fairydandy's name without at least

being called a "cunt" in some fashion. With fairydandy's cover blown the trolls chased him out of their camp when suddenly
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes

YAFF
The Show Must Go On

Postby Montavilla » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:00 am

YAFF wrote:
magicshoes wrote:
Montavilla wrote:

being called a "cunt" in some fashion. With fairydandy's cover blown the trolls chased him out of their camp when suddenly

Icy and Inny appeared, having a bizarre conversation about how much they weighed on camera, as opposed to off. This confused the trolls so much that fairydandy was able to escape. He went home to sleep it off, but when he got to his bed, he was quite surprised to see
"You are right!!!!" - The Milkman
Maybe you should shut the fuck up? - fairydandy

Montavilla
The Show Must Go On

Postby magicshoes » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:54 am

Montavilla wrote:
Icy and Inny appeared, having a bizarre conversation about how much they weighed on camera, as opposed to off. This confused the trolls so much that fairydandy was able to escape. He went home to sleep it off, but when he got to his bed, he was quite surprised to see

Adam Lambert in a leopard print thong lounging on a purple fainting couch. "Hey fd" Adam purred, "I hear you don't like the way my throat vibrate....bet I can change your mind".... fairydandy, stunned by the sight....

magicshoes
The Show Must Go On

Postby Erin » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:45 am

magicshoes wrote:Adam Lambert in a leopard print thong lounging on a purple fainting couch. "Hey fd" Adam purred, "I hear you don't like the way my throat vibrate....bet I can change your mind".... fairydandy, stunned by the sight....

..runs from the room, screaming..."NO...just TOO gay!!" Adam chases fairydandy and traps him in a corner. "Hey, wait a minute! Is that a mask you are wearing!?" Adam screeches. He rips the mask off fairydandy's face, revealing he is none other than Paul Rodgers! Paul then yells...

Erin
The Show Must Go On

Postby Broooklyn » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:47 pm

...*Howls* For the love of making love, I thought we were not supposed to be quoting one another! Talk abooot Good lovin' gone bad. I refuse to run with the pack of you any longer because Brian is an overly obsessive twat! He wrote the song We Will Rock You, ya know. Oh hi Adam...you're next...Don't let me down, you are in Baaaaaad Company...
Image---Image

Broooklyn
Spread Your Wings

QOL'er in Black

Postby Altaria » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:24 pm

Then, Freddie Mercury emerged from the ashes his body turned into after his cremation, singing "Get Down, Make Love" to Adam and Paul, much to Brian's laughter.

Altaria
Spread Your Wings

My Fairy King

Previous

Return to Fun In Cyberspace