Let's play a game

For all those forum games threads.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

Re: Let's play a game

Postby Montavilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:14 am

YAFF wrote:
magicshoes wrote:
Goats make a lovely sound and she wanted to hear more of these goat sounds. She floated to the shore and decided this broken world would only be healed by the sound of Adam lambert's goaty voice so she

scooped up every last Lambert CD she could find from the store now reduced to underwater rubble and...

found a cd player that could be powered by using a bicycle and began to broadcast "If I Had You" over the blackened, desolate wasteland.
"You are right!!!!" - The Milkman
Maybe you should shut the fuck up? - fairydandy

Montavilla
The Show Must Go On

Postby YAFF » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:16 am

Montavilla wrote:
YAFF wrote:
magicshoes wrote:
Goats make a lovely sound and she wanted to hear more of these goat sounds. She floated to the shore and decided this broken world would only be healed by the sound of Adam lambert's goaty voice so she

scooped up every last Lambert CD she could find from the store now reduced to underwater rubble and...

found a cd player that could be powered by using a bicycle and began to broadcast "If I Had You" over the blackened, desolate wasteland.

Within seconds up from the ground crawled a horde of hungry trolls strangely attracted to the curious sounds....
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes

YAFF
The Show Must Go On

Postby Montavilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:18 am

YAFF wrote:
Within seconds up from the ground crawled a horde of hungry trolls strangely attracted to the curious sounds....

Seeing Montavilla on the stationary bike, they started salivating. They crept nearer and nearer...

Montavilla
The Show Must Go On

Postby YAFF » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:20 am

Montavilla wrote:
YAFF wrote:

Seeing Montavilla on the stationary bike, they started salivating. They crept nearer and nearer...

and were growling "Freddie only! Freddie only". Make it stop! Make It stop"
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes

YAFF
The Show Must Go On

Postby Montavilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:27 am

YAFF wrote:
Montavilla wrote:
YAFF wrote:

and were growling "Freddie only! Freddie only". Make it stop! Make It stop"

Realizing her mistake, Montavilla quickly switched the cd to Barcelona. The trolls, stopped, entranced at the sound of Freddie's voice.

Montavilla
The Show Must Go On

Postby YAFF » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:03 am

Montavilla wrote:
Realizing her mistake, Montavilla quickly switched the cd to Barcelona. The trolls, stopped, entranced at the sound of Freddie's voice.

Realizing they had nothing left to grumble about one by one they returned to their hovels. Montavilla decided she needed to find all the fellow Glamberts that survived the meteor just in case the trolls returned so...

YAFF
The Show Must Go On

Postby Montavilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:41 am

YAFF wrote:
Montavilla wrote:

Realizing they had nothing left to grumble about one by one they returned to their hovels. Montavilla decided she needed to find all the fellow Glamberts that survived the meteor just in case the trolls returned so...

she gathered a bucketful of sequins and traveled the land, scattering them in a glittery trail behind her...

Montavilla
The Show Must Go On

Postby magicshoes » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:47 am

Montavilla wrote:
YAFF wrote:
Montavilla wrote:

she gathered a bucketful of sequins and traveled the land, scattering them in a glittery trail behind her...

Leaving a sparkly path for the glamberts to follow. When she reached LA she knew she had to lead the glamberts to the place where Adam was photographed most often, Whole Foods.....
My Soul is painted like the wings of butterflies

magicshoes
The Show Must Go On

Postby YAFF » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:56 pm

magicshoes wrote:
Leaving a sparkly path for the glamberts to follow. When she reached LA she knew she had to lead the glamberts to the place where Adam was photographed most often, Whole Foods.....

But the trolls caught wind of this happy reunion and decided they must ruin the joy so they crawled out of their holes and began covering up the tracks while chanting "If we aren't happy then nobody shall be!" and...

YAFF
The Show Must Go On

Postby magicshoes » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:14 pm

YAFF wrote:
magicshoes wrote:

But the trolls caught wind of this happy reunion and decided they must ruin the joy so they crawled out of their holes and began covering up the tracks while chanting "If we aren't happy then nobody shall be!" and...

The world fell into darkness and despair for how could anyone survive without the throaty goat sounds of Adam lambert. The glamberts, in their despair, turned their attention to.....

magicshoes
The Show Must Go On

Postby YAFF » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:53 pm

magicshoes wrote:
The world fell into darkness and despair for how could anyone survive without the throaty goat sounds of Adam lambert. The glamberts, in their despair, turned their attention to.....

fending off the trolls so they decided they needed one Glambert to go undercover as a "mole" troll and that job fell to....

YAFF
The Show Must Go On

Postby magicshoes » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:31 pm

YAFF wrote:
magicshoes wrote:

fending off the trolls so they decided they needed one Glambert to go undercover as a "mole" troll and that job fell to....

fairydandy, he was brilliant in his undercover work as the "mole" troll. He called Adam lambert fat, he said he screeched, he said he was a fat, screechy Queen...the plan was working perfectly until.....

magicshoes
The Show Must Go On

Postby Montavilla » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:49 pm

magicshoes wrote:
YAFF wrote:
magicshoes wrote:

fairydandy, he was brilliant in his undercover work as the "mole" troll. He called Adam lambert fat, he said he screeched, he said he was a fat, screechy Queen...the plan was working perfectly until.....

one of the trolls accidentally called him "fairy dandy," whereupon he forgot everything but the bloodlust that comes upon him when his name is trifled with. He sprang upon the troll, beating it senseless.

Suddenly, JLP appeared over the horizon, brandishing a...

Montavilla
The Show Must Go On

Postby Innuendoes » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Don't forget, anyone whose photo is taken or anyone appearing in videos appears 10-20 pounds heavier than they actually are. :P
I'm lost in the night
The icy wind is howling out your name
And desolation lingers like a fog
The fire is growing dimmer with the wind

Innuendoes
Somebody To Love

The Master Of Space And Time

Postby icy » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:29 pm

Innuendoes wrote:Don't forget, anyone whose photo is taken or anyone appearing in videos appears 10-20 pounds heavier than they actually are. :P

That's my excuse :lol:
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~

icy