Board member photos

Introduce yourself here. Post birthdays and photos.

Re: Board member photos

Postby Innuendoes » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:30 am

Hey you! Yep, that's you in the picture, alright. :mrgreen:
 
Innuendoes
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: Board member photos

Postby Pluto » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:30 am

Innuendoes wrote:Hey you! Yep, that's you in the picture, alright. :mrgreen:


Yep, darling. Do you like my perfect body?
 
Pluto
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:45 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Board member photos

Postby Innuendoes » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:03 am

Pluto wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:Hey you! Yep, that's you in the picture, alright. :mrgreen:


Yep, darling. Do you like my perfect body?


LOL, always did. ;)
 
Innuendoes
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: Board member photos

Postby Hazlehurst » Wed May 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Image
 
Hazlehurst
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:04 pm
Location: North Yorkshire, UK
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Board member photos

Postby Altaria » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:40 pm

Here's a picture of me (the ugly guy) and my best friend (the cute/hot girl) together, when I visited her in Hull.

Image
 
Altaria
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 

My Fairy King

      
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:13 pm
Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Board member photos

Postby EmmyJade » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:37 pm

What better way to get my feet wet, but by posting a picture of who I am.

Image
 
EmmyJade
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:12 am
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Board member photos

Postby The__KingOfRhye » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:36 am

Nice pic, EmmyJade :thumbsup:

While we're at it, why not a semi-recent one of me....

Image
 
The__KingOfRhye
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 

Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?

      
 
Posts: 1632
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 247 times
Been thanked: 215 times

Re: Board member photos

Postby Cool Cat » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:52 pm

EmmyJade wrote:What better way to get my feet wet, but by posting a picture of who I am.

Image

Love the hair :)
Oooh, you're a Cool Cat , Coming on strong with all the chit chat
 
Cool Cat
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

See Me In The Shadows

      
 
Posts: 4567
Images: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am
Location: Robin Hood Country
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Board member photos

Postby EmmyJade » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:59 am

Cool Cat wrote:
EmmyJade wrote:What better way to get my feet wet, but by posting a picture of who I am.

Image

Love the hair :)



Thank you!
 
EmmyJade
Spread Your Wings
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:12 am
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Board member photos

Postby Innuendoes » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:18 am

The__KingOfRhye wrote:Nice pic, EmmyJade :thumbsup:

While we're at it, why not a semi-recent one of me....

Image


Didn't you post this before back when that Glambert asked us to all post pix of each other? Even if it's the same photo, it's a good one!
 
Innuendoes
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: Board member photos

Postby Innuendoes » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:19 am

Hello EmmyJade and welcome to QOL. :)
 
Innuendoes
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: Board member photos

Postby The__KingOfRhye » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:55 pm

Innuendoes wrote:Didn't you post this before back when that Glambert asked us to all post pix of each other? Even if it's the same photo, it's a good one!


Thanks! :D That's a pic from 3 months ago or something like that, though, so whatever pic I posted before, it ain't that one. I guess my looks don't change too much....:lol:
 
The__KingOfRhye
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 

Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?

      
 
Posts: 1632
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 247 times
Been thanked: 215 times

Re: Board member photos

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:00 am

The__KingOfRhye wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:Didn't you post this before back when that Glambert asked us to all post pix of each other? Even if it's the same photo, it's a good one!


Thanks! :D That's a pic from 3 months ago or something like that, though, so whatever pic I posted before, it ain't that one. I guess my looks don't change too much....:lol:


Ohhh. LOL. I don't think the other one is still on here but they sure seem the same or very close. Nice pic, though!
 
Innuendoes
 
User avatar

 
 

Previous

Return to Good Company

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests