Page 26 of 26

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:30 am
by Innuendoes
Hey you! Yep, that's you in the picture, alright. :mrgreen:

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:30 am
by Pluto
Innuendoes wrote:Hey you! Yep, that's you in the picture, alright. :mrgreen:


Yep, darling. Do you like my perfect body?

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:03 am
by Innuendoes
Pluto wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:Hey you! Yep, that's you in the picture, alright. :mrgreen:


Yep, darling. Do you like my perfect body?


LOL, always did. ;)

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:48 pm
by Hazlehurst
Image

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:40 pm
by Altaria
Here's a picture of me (the ugly guy) and my best friend (the cute/hot girl) together, when I visited her in Hull.

Image

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:37 pm
by EmmyJade
What better way to get my feet wet, but by posting a picture of who I am.

Image

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:36 am
by The__KingOfRhye
Nice pic, EmmyJade :thumbsup:

While we're at it, why not a semi-recent one of me....

Image

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:52 pm
by Cool Cat
EmmyJade wrote:What better way to get my feet wet, but by posting a picture of who I am.

Image

Love the hair :)

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:59 am
by EmmyJade
Cool Cat wrote:
EmmyJade wrote:What better way to get my feet wet, but by posting a picture of who I am.

Image

Love the hair :)



Thank you!

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:18 am
by Innuendoes
The__KingOfRhye wrote:Nice pic, EmmyJade :thumbsup:

While we're at it, why not a semi-recent one of me....

Image


Didn't you post this before back when that Glambert asked us to all post pix of each other? Even if it's the same photo, it's a good one!

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:19 am
by Innuendoes
Hello EmmyJade and welcome to QOL. :)

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:55 pm
by The__KingOfRhye
Innuendoes wrote:Didn't you post this before back when that Glambert asked us to all post pix of each other? Even if it's the same photo, it's a good one!


Thanks! :D That's a pic from 3 months ago or something like that, though, so whatever pic I posted before, it ain't that one. I guess my looks don't change too much....:lol:

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:00 am
by Innuendoes
The__KingOfRhye wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:Didn't you post this before back when that Glambert asked us to all post pix of each other? Even if it's the same photo, it's a good one!


Thanks! :D That's a pic from 3 months ago or something like that, though, so whatever pic I posted before, it ain't that one. I guess my looks don't change too much....:lol:


Ohhh. LOL. I don't think the other one is still on here but they sure seem the same or very close. Nice pic, though!

Re: Board member photos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:26 pm
by RynaBelle9*7
I keep my photos on my facebook current. The profile pic on there now was from 2 days ago. My son took it! ;-)

https://www.facebook.com/amber.burch.716