New Members introduce yourself here.

Introduce yourself here. Post birthdays and photos.

Re: New Members introduce yourself here.

Postby turquoise » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:26 am

Altaria wrote:
turquoise wrote:Hi you all. :)

I've already posted a few times but now that I noticed this thread here ( :D ) I just wanted to say hello!

I'm 25 years old, from Finland. I have not listened to Queen very long, I discovered their music properly about 18 months ago and just fell in love with it! Usually my taste in music is quite poppy and still is to some degree but a couple of years ago got a bit tired of the latest hits and was in search of something else for a change... :D I saw that Q+AL collaboration once during the European tour and enjoyed it, I'm glad that I went.

After lurking for a while I thought I would register and see what it's like here.

Cheers, see you around here. :)

Welcome to the forum! Well, with the awesomeness of Queen, you've got something to enjoy for the rest of your life! If you have any questions or are in need of a friend to talk to, don't hesitate about messaging me!

Hi, Altaria, and thank you for your kind words! Yeah, you're right, and it's certainly been joyful to get into Queen's music and find out what a great back catalogue this band has! :D I noticed you are relatively new here too - hope you have a great time here on QOL. :)

turquoise
Spread Your Wings

Previous

Return to Good Company