Hi everyone

Introduce yourself here. Post birthdays and photos.

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Cool Cat » Mon May 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Clementine wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Andrea wrote:Hi and thanks for the welcome, I guess I'll start at the LOASA cafe then. :D

Don't go in there, the girls will eat you alive ;) :lol:

don't worry Andrea, we only eat naughty cats :P

:lol: :lol: great comeback
Oooh, you're a Cool Cat , Coming on strong with all the chit chat

Cool Cat
Don't Stop Me Now

See Me In The Shadows

Postby Andrea » Mon May 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Clementine wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Andrea wrote:Hi and thanks for the welcome, I guess I'll start at the LOASA cafe then. :D

Don't go in there, the girls will eat you alive ;) :lol:

don't worry Andrea, we only eat naughty cats :P

:lol:

Andrea
Spread Your Wings

Postby msmercury » Mon May 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Andrea, nice to meet you too!

I'm so glad you took time to write back. I'm actually still trying to figure out how to navigate through these forums and such. I'm not too good at it yet.

I think Queen Live At The Rainbow is just tops! I have it and love it. We watch Queen concert videos regularly. I have everything on my ipod too, including interviews, well, most everything has been put on my ipod. I do have a few things still to put on my ipod. I hope you get a copy of Rainbow soon. Do you watch it online from time to time?

If you are interested in seeing my Freddie Mercury tattoo sometime, let me know and I'll get a pic to you. I have also started putting up the short video clips of me when I was getting the tattoo up on youtube. You can't see the finished product yet, but if interested in seeing some of the process, go to youtube.com/msmercury

What else are you interested in besides Queen? I am a runner. I run 5 miles everyday. I love music, art, nature, & animals. I studied art in college but have not been active in doing any artwork lately. I want to get back into it, but haven't had a lot of time. I also used to play piano and am trying to get back into that. I work part-time as an office manager. I live in the U.S. in Maryland. I've always wanted to see Ireland, but won't ever see it because I just won't get on a plane. My family roots are Irish. My cousin got a chance to visit Ireland a couple years ago.

Have you ever traveled?

Well, I guess I've given you enough to read for the moment. I do hope to chat with you a bit sometime again soon. I would love to hear more about you and your interests etc.

Peace,
Ms. Mercury (Cindy)
I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU
But I can't live without you
Cause I'm in love with you
Oooh and everything about you....

Through the madness, through the tears
We've still got each other
For a million years, yeah....

My heart was hijacked by you...

msmercury
Spread Your Wings

Postby msmercury » Wed May 18, 2011 1:01 am

Hi again Andrea,

I gave you the wrong youtube address the other day. If you want to see some of the short vids of me getting my Freddie Mercury tattoo, it is at: youtube.com/msmercuryrising

I forgot to add the rising after msmercury. Whoops! Sorry about that.

Hope you get a chance to check out the tattoo process. I'll post more of in process vids the finished product vids soon!

Ms Mercury (Cindy)
I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU

msmercury
Spread Your Wings

Postby Andrea » Wed May 18, 2011 5:42 pm

msmercury wrote:Andrea, nice to meet you too!

I'm so glad you took time to write back. I'm actually still trying to figure out how to navigate through these forums and such. I'm not too good at it yet.

I think Queen Live At The Rainbow is just tops! I have it and love it. We watch Queen concert videos regularly. I have everything on my ipod too, including interviews, well, most everything has been put on my ipod. I do have a few things still to put on my ipod. I hope you get a copy of Rainbow soon. Do you watch it online from time to time?

If you are interested in seeing my Freddie Mercury tattoo sometime, let me know and I'll get a pic to you. I have also started putting up the short video clips of me when I was getting the tattoo up on youtube. You can't see the finished product yet, but if interested in seeing some of the process, go to youtube.com/msmercury

What else are you interested in besides Queen? I am a runner. I run 5 miles everyday. I love music, art, nature, & animals. I studied art in college but have not been active in doing any artwork lately. I want to get back into it, but haven't had a lot of time. I also used to play piano and am trying to get back into that. I work part-time as an office manager. I live in the U.S. in Maryland. I've always wanted to see Ireland, but won't ever see it because I just won't get on a plane. My family roots are Irish. My cousin got a chance to visit Ireland a couple years ago.

Have you ever traveled?

Well, I guess I've given you enough to read for the moment. I do hope to chat with you a bit sometime again soon. I would love to hear more about you and your interests etc.

Peace,
Ms. Mercury (Cindy)

Hi again Cindy,

I haven't watched live at the Rainbow on Youtube, I don't know why not maybe because I have spent so much time trying to get it. :lol:

I will check out your tattoo, I personally don't have any as it not really my thing (no offense meant). :-D

I have just got an IPod shuffle so I am still in the process of transferring a lot of my music over to it. As for me well I love Formula One and I hit the gym most mornings after I leave the kids to school. Music wise other than Queen I listen to Muse, Adam Ant, Abba, Good Charlotte, The Fratellis & (Jon Fratelli) and the Manic Street Preachers, I like almost all types of music other than country music.

I also spend a lot of time reading, maybe one day I should write my own book instead of reading other peoples. :lol:

I have been to loads of places in Ireland, and I have been to Tenerife, Turkey,Kos, Isle of Man, Scotland and England, when we go away we mainly end up going to London, hope fully in the next year/ 18 months we are planning to go to America for a few weeks.

Do you have any children Cindy? I am a fully time Mum at the moment so I don't get much of a chance to go out much now.

Andrea. x

Andrea
Spread Your Wings

Postby msmercury » Wed May 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi There Andrea!

So great hearing from you. I am like you, I listen to all types of music other than country. I also like Muse, a lot. I really like their videos, especially "Uprising". I like Abba a lot as well. I love Celtic music, but sometimes it haunts me so. It just depends on what I'm listening to and what mood I'm in. I'm a bit of an emotional person. Music gets down into my soul and really affects me. Queen really does me! For me, there's no one like Freddie Mercury. :-D

I do hope you check out my tattoo sometime. I used to be a person who just didn't like them much, but now, I just love them (must be the turning 50 thing). I love mine, for sure. It took me a year to get my husband to say yes to a Freddie tat.

I love to read as well. I write a lot. I keep lots of notebooks by my bedside for journaling, poetry and story writing and fiction writing exercises. I've said for years that I was going to write a novel, never did, but who knows....

I also am into art. I just haven't been working on any sketches or paintings lately. I want to try and get back into it. I studied art in college, but later on changed my major and ended up never finishing college at all :( I have posted a few of my pieces online. I am trying to get back into piano again too. I'd love to learn to play some of Freddie's pieces.

Wow, you've been to some really interesting places. My brother has been to Scotland and England. Wish I were able to fly. I do hope you come to America. It is an interesting place. What part of America are you going to visit? Do you have friends or family here you will be meeting up with? Would be really cool to meet you if you came close enough Maryland. Like, New York, we've driven to New York many times. Takes about 4 hours from our place. I still have my little romantic dream of living in Ireland someday. I love watching movies about and filmed in Ireland. I also used to love to read novels about England. I'm a hopeless romantic.

I'm kind of a busy person. Always something to do. I have a 23 year old daughter I'm always helping her do something or just hanging out with her or shopping and so forth. She graduated from college in 2009. She will probably be getting married in the not too distant future. I also had a son who died suddenly in infancy. He would be 26 had he lived. Just recently, my mother-in-law began having difficulties and is now living at our house, so, I have her to take care of. I just need to assist her, basically.

So great hearing from you. It is very exciting, really. Let me know what you think of my Freddie once you have a look.

Look forward to hearing from you again.

Cindy :D
I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU

msmercury
Spread Your Wings

Postby msmercury » Mon May 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi Andrea,

How have you been doing? Have you had a chance to peek at my Freddie tat yet? I hope so. I love it so much, I just love for other fans to check it out. I haven't had much time to check out what's going on here on the forum until today.

Hope to hear from you soon. Have a very pleasant day!

Ms.Mercury :-D
I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU

msmercury
Spread Your Wings

Postby Andrea » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 pm

msmercury wrote:Hi Andrea,

How have you been doing? Have you had a chance to peek at my Freddie tat yet? I hope so. I love it so much, I just love for other fans to check it out. I haven't had much time to check out what's going on here on the forum until today.

Hope to hear from you soon. Have a very pleasant day!

Ms.Mercury :-D

Hi Cindy,

Sorry I am only getting back to you now, I have had a few computer issues.

I am well thanks, our house was struck down with a very bad stomach bug 2 weeks ago but we all seem to be on the mend now. :D

I checked out your YT channel and your tat is very good, you should take some pic's of it and post them up for everyone to see. :D

Andrea. x

Andrea
Spread Your Wings

Previous

Return to Good Company