Hello from montreal!

Introduce yourself here. Post birthdays and photos.

Hello from montreal!

Postby Jonirom » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:36 am

Hello,
I am a montrealer in his late 20. A long time ago (about 12 years ago) I frequently came on this forum to talk about my favourite band, Queen. I was young at that time and had plenty of time on my hand to spend here. As the years went by I spent less time on Queenonline and finaly forgot about this place. :-(

I was at work yesterday, listening to Live Killers, and remembered about this place. So here I am, hoping to discuss about Queen and meet some fans.

My favourite albums are Queen II and News of the World followed closely by Live Killers. I saw Queen extravaganza last winter wich I tought was very good as a tribute band and probably the closest thing to Queen I will ever be able to see.

Finaly, as you might have already seen, english is not my native language so I might make some mistakes (hopefully not too much!).

Thank you!

Jonirom
Spread Your Wings

Re: Hello from montreal!

Postby Fizzle » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Welcome back!

Fizzle
The Show Must Go On

Wannabee pseudo Tolkien-esque

Re: Hello from montreal!

Postby musicalprostitute » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Jonirom wrote:Hello,
I am a montrealer in his late 20. A long time ago (about 12 years ago) I frequently came on this forum to talk about my favourite band, Queen. I was young at that time and had plenty of time on my hand to spend here. As the years went by I spent less time on Queenonline and finaly forgot about this place. :-(

I was at work yesterday, listening to Live Killers, and remembered about this place. So here I am, hoping to discuss about Queen and meet some fans.

My favourite albums are Queen II and News of the World followed closely by Live Killers. I saw Queen extravaganza last winter wich I tought was very good as a tribute band and probably the closest thing to Queen I will ever be able to see.

Finaly, as you might have already seen, english is not my native language so I might make some mistakes (hopefully not too much!).

Thank you!

Welcome to the mad world of Queenonline! Most of us on here will make you feel most welcome.

And, hey, don't worry about your English - you are coming across well. :)

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

Return to Good Company