Hello all!!!

Introduce yourself here. Post birthdays and photos.

Hello all!!!

Postby RynaBelle9*7 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:46 pm

I am RynaBelle, well, actually, my real name is Amber. I have been obsessed with Queen since I was 11 years old. My nightly routine was to put on "The Game" for bed. It was my ritual for a year straight. My grandparents raised me and they treated me with Queen albums every time they ran across one in town. They used to buy all vinyl, my bedroom was vintage with an older record player and a black and white television and lots of colorful decorations. Eventually, I began getting cassettes and then CDs as time went on, evolving my collection and by the time I was 17, I had collected every single Queen album I could find. It was quite a collection.
When Freddie Mercury died, I was 13 years old, and I became quite heartbroken for a long while. He was my first real infatuation for a celebrity. I was crazy about him. I had posters plastered all over my walls and my dad, would lightheartedly make fun of me about it. When I visited my parents for the summer, once, I was very sullen one day, and my dad, trying to cheer me up, decided to jump up onto a glass table in the living room and sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" to me. Needless to say, he fell through and almost injured himself in the process. After he stood back up, we both started laughing so hard. I helped him clean up the pieces before my mom saw. It was a sneaky task. ;-) It is a good memory.
Anyhow, I am far too busy to devote my mind to cloud Freddie Mercury, like I did back then, or any cloud, for that matter...fate has made me extremely busy these days. I did, however, have a dream about Freddie about a week ago (and I never dream whilst sleeping, that is ;-) ). I saw his face beneath what seemed to be watery waves but they were more a light element than anything else, interestingly, and there was a high pitch sound coming through and I heard him say, "continue on with writing" and more but I can't remember everything that was said and it was hard to hear through the high pitched sound at the same time (which later, I found to be my fire alarm going off, malfunctioning, btw). I've been dabbling around with writing since I was in the first grade. My passion is writing ever since I learned how.
Admittedly, apparently, I have become complacent, if you will, sort of lost in routine. You see, I am a teacher, a mother of five (and more if you were to count all the children I teach and who call me their second mom), and a triage assistant for a small medical clinic(I asses patients based on their symptoms and medical history before we see them at the clinic) in the summer. I am also a student (finishing my degree in early childhood, a leader at a small house church in my community, very busy with my youngest son, Lochlan, who has a complex heart anomaly, not to mention, raising my others, Evey, Randy, and Benyamin. I also host small gatherings for "teenage drama central" here in my community, in my home. No pun intended, btw. They literally are in the drama club at the high school. My daughter, Ambrosia, who is 17, is a state all-star award winning actress and they do quite a lot of projects so my home is where they generally go to run lines. She is also in a little blues/jazz band called "The Garden Blues" and she sings live in town at Martha's Corner every other Thursday, and mostly covers, like Ella Fitzgerald songs. She plans to attend New York Film Academy after she graduates high school. So as you can tell, I am super busy. My life is very full and I wouldn't have it any other way. I put my writing on the back burner to attend to my family. Family first is my philosophy always.
That dream, however, opened my eyes to something bigger than what I realized and now, I am just filled with energy, inspiration, and joy. I began writing again. I went out and bought a little voice recording device as I do not have the ability to always carry a notebook around with me when on the phones or chasing after little ones on a playground. I am pleased to be among you all. Any Queen fan is a friend of mine. :biggrin:
"I love you for your silence, I love you for your peace, the still and calm releases, that sweep into my soul, that slowly take control." ~Precious Freddie Mercury

RynaBelle9*7
Spread Your Wings

Re: Hello all!!!

Postby RynaBelle9*7 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Oh yes, I almost forgot, my birthday is November 18, 1978. I am a scorpio in the week of charm, a horse in Chinese astrology, and Wadjet in Egyptian Astrology. Wadjet was an ancient goddess who protected kings, children, and women in childbirth. Go figure!!! LOL!

This is my photo:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 664&type=3

:ugeek:
"I love you for your silence, I love you for your peace, the still and calm releases, that sweep into my soul, that slowly take control." ~Precious Freddie Mercury

RynaBelle9*7
Spread Your Wings

Postby NathanBros » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:09 am

Welcome to the forums RynaBelle, enjoy your stay!
"I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
VST Plugins Blog: VST Plugins Free Download.

NathanBros
Spread Your Wings

Postby Anna » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Hey Everyone!! I'm new here. Went to high school in the 70's and Queen music filled our pep rallies before all the football games. "We Are The Champions" and "Another One Bites The Dust" led us to victory on the football field my Junior Year! The older I get, the more I listen to music from my teens and Queen is on my CD player ALL the time!!!
Any way, wanted to introduce myself. I,m a 53 year old, from Florida and I still love Queen!! Love to ALL of the band and All of my new friends!!
Thanks for letting me share.
Anna-

Anna
Spread Your Wings

Return to Good Company