The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010 - Spoilers for Canadians

A forum to discuss other music, artists, television and film.

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010 - Spoilers for Canad

Postby Elessar » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:24 pm

ptracer wrote:
Elessar wrote:Not a terrorist attack. Ha. That's the next step for soaps. Forget affairs, we want one of the locals to turn out to be leading a double life as a trainee suicide bomber.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/214652-c ... e-tonight/


What a load of bollocks. Soaps are becoming like mini-movies now. I miss the days an episode was centred around Ena Sharples putting a hole in her stockings while drying them on a washing line.


How old are you?!
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 11172
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010 - Spoilers for Canad

Postby WeeMann » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:46 pm

Elessar wrote:
ptracer wrote:
Elessar wrote:Not a terrorist attack. Ha. That's the next step for soaps. Forget affairs, we want one of the locals to turn out to be leading a double life as a trainee suicide bomber.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/214652-c ... e-tonight/


What a load of bollocks. Soaps are becoming like mini-movies now. I miss the days an episode was centred around Ena Sharples putting a hole in her stockings while drying them on a washing line.


How old are you?!


Not old enough to remember Ena Sharples :lol:
DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.
 
WeeMann
Moderator
 
User avatar

 

Not even on the B list...

      
 
Posts: 6387
Images: 102
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 pm
Location: Shropshire
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 159 times

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010 - Spoilers for Canad

Postby Elessar » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:18 pm

WeeMann wrote:
Not old enough to remember Ena Sharples :lol:


I remember Derek and Mavis. And Don Brennan. And when the Battersbys arrived. And the incest storyline in Brookside.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 11172
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010 - Spoilers for Canad

Postby Bad Guy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Elessar wrote:I remember Derek and Mavis. And Don Brennan.


I remember them aswell. Don died in a car crash after he tried to run over a young Nick, missed and crashed into a brick wall IIRC!
 
Bad Guy
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1120
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:37 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010 - Spoilers for Canad

Postby WeeMann » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 pm

One of my earliest memories is of Renee Roberts being killed when her car stalled while husband, Alf, was teaching her to drive.
DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.
 
WeeMann
Moderator
 
User avatar

 

Not even on the B list...

      
 
Posts: 6387
Images: 102
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 pm
Location: Shropshire
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 159 times

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010

Postby fairydandy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Bad Guy wrote:Ashley dies aswell. There are meant to be four funerals so I guess it's Molly, Ashley, Rita and the tram driver!

(not that I watch Corrie... :lookround:)


Thank God that Ashley is dying. I have never seen such a poor actor. He might be able to get fat Mary's Tesco job if he's quick.
 
fairydandy
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 8608
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010

Postby Bad Guy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:53 pm

fairydandy wrote:
Bad Guy wrote:Ashley dies aswell. There are meant to be four funerals so I guess it's Molly, Ashley, Rita and the tram driver!

(not that I watch Corrie... :lookround:)


Thank God that Ashley is dying. I have never seen such a poor actor. He might be able to get fat Mary's Tesco job if he's quick.


:lol:

I think Dev would give him a run for his money in poor actor stakes. He is so bad it's cringeworthy!!
 
Bad Guy
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1120
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:37 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010

Postby fairydandy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Bad Guy wrote:
fairydandy wrote:
Bad Guy wrote:Ashley dies aswell. There are meant to be four funerals so I guess it's Molly, Ashley, Rita and the tram driver!

(not that I watch Corrie... :lookround:)


Thank God that Ashley is dying. I have never seen such a poor actor. He might be able to get fat Mary's Tesco job if he's quick.


:lol:

I think Dev would give him a run for his money in poor actor stakes. He is so bad it's cringeworthy!!


Not as bat as Pat in EastEnders, she's really shit.
 
fairydandy
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 8608
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010 - Spoilers for Canad

Postby Bad Guy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:14 pm

"scenes of devestation and depression"? For a minute there I thought they were going to show England's 2010 World Cup campaign... :lookround:
 
Bad Guy
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1120
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:37 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010 - Spoilers for Canad

Postby ice on fire » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Ashley used to be better a few years back when Maxine and Fred were still on the show. Don't know why, but he has become so boring. Kevin is another...he could have a great storyline and he is so boring throughout. Maybe better people will come along now, but its sure going to be odd with so many gone at the one time.
 
ice on fire
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010 - Spoilers for Canad

Postby fairydandy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:16 pm

Oh well Ashley's dead...but I suppose there is always 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here' or 'Dancing On Ice'.

I'm really concerned about John Stape...how the hell is he going to get that bitch with the teeth out of his house? Ok, little Chesney is all loved up with that 16 year old girl, but even he will notice someone on his living room floor with a head wound the size of the grand canyon..unless of course Schmeichel has eaten her.
 
fairydandy
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 8608
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010 - Spoilers for Canad

Postby Bad Guy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:28 pm

fairydandy wrote:Oh well Ashley's dead...but I suppose there is always 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here' or 'Dancing On Ice'.

I'm really concerned about John Stape...how the hell is he going to get that bitch with the teeth out of his house? Ok, little Chesney is all loved up with that 16 year old girl, but even he will notice someone on his living room floor with a head wound the size of the grand canyon..unless of course Schmeichel has eaten her.


All he can do is say that she was caught up in the blast from the bar and that he dragged her inside to tend to her, only to be distracted by the tram crashing into the street then his wife going into labour. Although how will he explain the blood stained hammer that he whacked her with?!?
 
Bad Guy
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1120
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:37 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010 - Spoilers for Canad

Postby fairydandy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Bad Guy wrote:
fairydandy wrote:Oh well Ashley's dead...but I suppose there is always 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here' or 'Dancing On Ice'.

I'm really concerned about John Stape...how the hell is he going to get that bitch with the teeth out of his house? Ok, little Chesney is all loved up with that 16 year old girl, but even he will notice someone on his living room floor with a head wound the size of the grand canyon..unless of course Schmeichel has eaten her.


All he can do is say that she was caught up in the blast from the bar and that he dragged her inside to tend to her, only to be distracted by the tram crashing into the street then his wife going into labour. Although how will he explain the blood stained hammer that he whacked her with?!?


He's too good to lose. He's truly fucked up and I like that. :P
 
fairydandy
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 8608
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010 - Spoilers for Canad

Postby Elessar » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Halfway trhough this bollocks. Having read here that Ashley's a gonner, it's blindingly obvious - the missed call from Claire, her lack of concern, him not phoning her back etc.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 11172
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: The Great Corrie Tram Crash of 2010 - Spoilers for Canad

Postby Elessar » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Ooooh....it's not so clear! Ashley could survive this!

Meanwhile, Molly is going to have fatal rhabdomyolysis unless they amputate her leg. Then she will get to hospital, tell Tyrone that Kevin's the dad, and die due to a fat embolism.
 
Elessar
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 11172
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 181 times

PreviousNext

Return to Another World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests