The TV Series?

A forum to discuss other music, artists, television and film.

Re: The TV Series?

Postby JLP » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:54 pm

There is an unbelievably good series on BBC 2 about the Blitz. I watched an episode about Hull last night and was seriously moved by the stories told. I downloaded the first episode and have just watched it. That one was about the East End of London. Well worth a watch.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby Cool Cat » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:38 pm

JLP wrote:There is an unbelievably good series on BBC 2 about the Blitz. I watched an episode about Hull last night and was seriously moved by the stories told. I downloaded the first episode and have just watched it. That one was about the East End of London. Well worth a watch.

I've been recording the series, will watch all back to back when complete, but i love documentaries like this, so looking forward.
Oooh, you're a Cool Cat , Coming on strong with all the chit chat

Cool Cat
Don't Stop Me Now

See Me In The Shadows

Postby Sole Survivor » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:12 pm

My main TV series to watch now is Peaky Blinders. Although the way things are going, this season looks set to be the last one- at least it will be dramatic, and not a massive cop-out like the final season of Ripper Street was...

Sole Survivor
Spread Your Wings

In loving memory of John Wetton

Postby AlaRegularis » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Sole Survivor wrote:My main TV series to watch now is Peaky Blinders. Although the way things are going, this season looks set to be the last one- at least it will be dramatic, and not a massive cop-out like the final season of Ripper Street was...

Man, I love Peaky Blinders! Getting really psyched to watch season 3 :D It took a while for it to get to swedish Netflix, and I've been putting it off, cuz I wanna binge it, hehe. Season 4 is still quite a ways away here in Sweden though, from what I understand.

AlaRegularis
Spread Your Wings

Previous

Return to Another World