Adele -- 25 (New Album)

A forum to discuss other music, artists, television and film.

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby CNB » Sat May 28, 2016 8:15 pm

"Hello, do you need an autocue? Hilarious moment Adele turns the air blue after forgetting the lyrics to her own song" By Ciara Farmer For Mailonline Published: 10:05 EST, 26 May 2016 | Updated: 04:47 EST, 27 May 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... stake.html
I WANT TO BREAK FREE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
THE SHOW MUST GO ON !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 7735
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 457 times
Been thanked: 375 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby icy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:40 pm

She already won the Grammy for best pop vocal album.
Best Pop Solo Perfomance
ETA..song of the year for Hello :D
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 14531
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: Persona non grata
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 493 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby icy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:35 am

Record Of The Year! :D
Album of the year :D
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 14531
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: Persona non grata
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 493 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby The Milkman » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:40 am

icy wrote:Record Of The Year! :D
Album of the year :D


Another predictable blah blah blah Grammy win. There were much better albums released. The Beyonce album was way better IMHO.

Next year we will probably get a veteran with a crappy album winner.
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5244
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 209 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby icy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:44 am

The Milkman wrote:
icy wrote:Record Of The Year! :D
Album of the year :D


Another predictable blah blah blah Grammy win. There were much better albums released. The Beyonce album was way better IMHO.

Next year we will probably get a veteran with a crappy album winner.

:duel: :P
I like Adele more than Beyonce. For me, Adele stood and still stands out music wise more than any other recent female artist in recent years.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 14531
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: Persona non grata
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 493 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby The Milkman » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:39 am

icy wrote:
The Milkman wrote:
icy wrote:Record Of The Year! :D
Album of the year :D


Another predictable blah blah blah Grammy win. There were much better albums released. The Beyonce album was way better IMHO.

Next year we will probably get a veteran with a crappy album winner.

:duel: :P
I like Adele more than Beyonce. For me, Adele stood and still stands out music wise more than any other recent female artist in recent years.


I just was reading the news about it and even Adele thinks Beyonce should have won. :lol: I don't "like" either artist but I like their music. I think too many people vote with their head and not their ears. Beyonce's album was eclectic and a solid piece of work. Adele's was good but it was just a collection of safe songs in her comfort zone.
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5244
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 209 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby The Milkman » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:46 pm

"What the fuck does she have to do to win album of the year?" - Adele

She rocks for calling the clueless Grammys out like that.
Being offended is a small price to pay for the right to free speech.
 
The Milkman
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 5244
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 209 times

Re: Adele -- 25 (New Album)

Postby icy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:12 pm

The Milkman wrote:I just was reading the news about it and even Adele thinks Beyonce should have won. :lol: I don't "like" either artist but I like their music. I think too many people vote with their head and not their ears. Beyonce's album was eclectic and a solid piece of work. Adele's was good but it was just a collection of safe songs in her comfort zone.

Adele dedicated one of her awards to Beyonce even. Wow.
I think if Beyonce won five awards last night, there would be some claiming it's fixed. Lemonade is a strong album, but for me Adele's music is stronger. That just my personal taste though.
I gotta respect Adele, cause she never holds back in saying exactly how she feels.
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 14531
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: Persona non grata
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 493 times

Previous

Return to Another World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest